ADVERTISEMENT

??? Zachary Evans??

But he hasn't. So let's look at this another way. Kirby has managed to lose to Sgt. Carter, Boom, Fish Fry and Swamp Donkey. But he hasn't figured out how to lose to Cousin Eddie. And that's bothering many of you quite a bit.

It’s been two whole years yet you guys act like Kirby is 17-0 against him or something. And no I don’t care about his win against Mullen at MSU. Kirby has beaten him so far, props to him, but Mullen has played identical opponents better than Kirby has (see LSU and SC)

Just accept you have lost 3 straight and we have been owning you all.
It wasn't too long ago Georgia lost 3 straight to UF yet we never bragged about it. Winning streaks must be extemely rare for Georgia fans considering since 1990, Georgia is 9-21 vs Florida. During that span, UF had win streaks of 7, 6, 2, 3, and 3. How many win streaks has Georgia produced during that span?
I thought this thread was about Zachary Evans.

It wasn't too long ago Georgia lost 3 straight to UF yet we never bragged about it. Winning streaks must be extemely rare for Georgia fans considering since 1990, Georgia is 9-21 vs Florida. During that span, UF had win streaks of 7, 6, 2, 3, and 3. How many win streaks has Georgia produced during that span?
This thread may have to get locked down soon because it has gone way off track and then again UGA fans have nothing better to do than spend their time on this board looking for acceptance or validation from big brother.

Reactions: gatordad3 and rdgtr
we win by 21+ next year, book it
Booked
booked.jpg

But he hasn't. So let's look at this another way. Kirby has managed to lose to Sgt. Carter, Boom, Fish Fry and Swamp Donkey. But he hasn't figured out how to lose to Cousin Eddie. And that's bothering many of you quite a bit.
It’s not really. We aren’t the ones on your site whistling past the graveyard

Reactions: TennesseeGator

Do you know WHERE you are MUTT?

ThumbsDownEmoji.jpg

9 and 21??? Ouch

Reactions: gatordad3
It’s been two whole years yet you guys act like Kirby is 17-0 against him or something. And no I don’t care about his win against Mullen at MSU. Kirby has beaten him so far, props to him, but Mullen has played identical opponents better than Kirby has (see LSU and SC)
Kentucky, Missouri?

South Carolina, Vandy, Tennessee, GT

What’s your point exactly? Hopefully it is a good one but I seriously doubt it.
Do any of you guys ever read for context? I was responding to a comment that Florida had played common opponents better than Georgia, and listed LSU and USC. Only logical to consider other common opponents, wouldn’t you say? And when has Florida played GT?

Do any of you guys ever read for context? I was responding to a comment that Florida had played common opponents better than Georgia, and listed LSU and USC. Only logical to consider other common opponents, wouldn’t you say? And when has Florida played GT?
So why didn’t you include Vandy, USC or UT? You intentionally being difficult isn’t going to get you too far.

No red flags really...kid is just extending his recruitment process...who knows where he'll land but a 'known' gang member people are reaching big time

you can have Vandy. But you lost to UT and uSC recently. And I’ll throw in aTm as well.
Mullen hasn’t lost to them while at UF. Not like Smart did in year 1. And you threw UK in there as if UGA hasn’t struggled with them somewhat recently where I think UK has beaten UF once in 28 years.

Mullen hasn’t lost to them while at UF. Not like Smart did in year 1. And you threw UK in there as if UGA hasn’t struggled with them somewhat recently where I think UK has beaten UF once in 28 years.
So it’s 4 years of Kirby vs 2 of Mullen then. But then you throw in struggling with UK even though no loss, just like you’ve struggled with Vandy and SC. We could do this all day, but I’m not gonna.

Yeah this kid is getting passed on by EVERYBODY for no reason at all lmao. Even pruitt did some digging and said oh hell no. Aaron Hernandez 2.0. Future inmate for SURE. He will fit right in at uf.
noles have no room to talk. If he was a gang member you guys would just point out that the tpd is full of boosters and never even bother to try chasing off 5* talent. It’s about the only recruiting advantage your dumpster fire has going for it now. Also, don’t bother responding. I block noles. Nothing a nole has to say is worth hearing.

Don’t know about the gang stuff, but to say there are no red flags is just silly.
Anything said by a nole should be assumed to be a lie, so the gang member stuff is a reach, but the fact that lots of programs have passed on him, including us once, is nothing but red flags. I’ll take him on the off chance he pans out, but I’ll be amazed if he ever contributes wherever he ends up going

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
So it’s 4 years of Kirby vs 2 of Mullen then. But then you throw in struggling with UK even though no loss, just like you’ve struggled with Vandy and SC. We could do this all day, but I’m not gonna.

it's pretty adorable how clever you think you are.

I get it, you came here with no mod and got to drip venom for a long time, and Paco is giving you a surprisingly long leash.

every post is the same.

poke and prod, play the victim....no consequences? We'll repeat the process.

You're a pathetic little man, aren't you?

it's pretty adorable how clever you think you are.

I get it, you came here with no mod and got to drip venom for a long time, and Paco is giving you a surprisingly long leash.

every post is the same.

poke and prod, play the victim....no consequences? We'll repeat the process.

You're a pathetic little man, aren't you?
Yes he has had a very long leash. I’m trying my best to not ban every single UGA fan but they can’t help themselves. His time is running out though and he’s been warned.

I'll take a 5 star head case...if he doesn't work out kick him down the road lol
You know, or should I say, you don’t know but these kids read these knucklehead posts that some of u write. These r 17-18yo impressionable kids and some of these posts can b very hurtful. So, if you don’t have anything positive to say, just don’t say anything at all!

You know, or should I say, you don’t know but these kids read these knucklehead posts that some of u write. These r 17-18yo impressionable kids and some of these posts can b very hurtful. So, if you don’t have anything positive to say, just don’t say anything at all!

That sounds like a terrible way to live. You may want to reevaluate your ethics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT