ADVERTISEMENT

Which team improves more in 2019?

They have crushed Florida the last two years. Our D and O will be substantially better next year. Florida will be much worse on D.

You had a 6 point lead midway through the 4th quarter, lol. “Crushed.” And that was with Franks missing a wide open TD early in the game on a beautifully designed call by Mullen and Scarlett fumbling deep in Florida territory.

You had a 6 point lead midway through the 4th quarter, lol. “Crushed.” And that was with Franks missing a wide open TD early in the game on a beautifully designed call by Mullen and Scarlett fumbling deep in Florida territory.

Moral victories are so sweet! What was the final score?

Our OL is going to bully your D front next year for the tune of 50+ points.....

The coaching staff's 2nd year, with the 2018-19 defensive additions, will be worse on D?
With solid Up-grades on coaching at DL and CB's. o_O

DT Adam Shuler 6-4 275 Grad-Sr
DT Marlon Dunlap 6-3 295 Sr
DT Kyree Campbell 6-3 304 Jr
DT Tedarrell Slaton 6-5 343 Jr
#16 DT Jalin Humphries 6-3 303 Fr ****

DE/DT Elijah Conliffe 6-4 317 Jr
DE/DT Malik Langham 6-4 286 rsFr
DE/LB Jonathan Greenard 6-4 263 rsJr - UL Grad-xfer
Greenard missed almost the entire season because of a wrist injury he suffered in the opener against Alabama, but the previous year he had 48 Tks, 29 Solo, 15 TFL, 7 sacks & 1 FF. "He should be an immediate contributor for Florida, and help what was already one of the best defensive lines in the country become even more dangerous."

DE Jabari Zuniga 6-4 257 rsSr
DE Luke Ancrum 6-5 264 rsSr
DE Antonneous Clayton 6-2 255 Sr
DE Zach Carter 6-4 277 rsSo
#13 DE Lloyd Summerall 6-5 220 Fr ****
=====

OLB Kylan Johnson rsSr
ILB Rayshad Jackson rsSr
OLB Jahim Lawrence rsSr
ILB David Reese Sr
OLB/DE Jeremiah Moon rsJr
ILB Umstead Sanders rsJr - JuCo P-WO
OLB Lacedrick Brunson rsSo
OLB James Houston IV rsSo
OLB Ventrell Miller rsSo
=====

SS/OLB Amari Burney So
SS/OLB David Reese rsFr
ILB/DE Andrew Chatfield Jr rsFr
-----
ILB/OLB Diwun Black Fr ****
OLB Tyron Hopper Fr ****
ILB Mohamoud Diabate Fr **** EE
OLB Jesiah Pierre Fr **** EE
=====

S Jeawon Taylor Sr
S Quincey Lenton rsJr
S Dnovan Stiner Jr
S Shawn Davis Jr
S David Reese rsFr
S John Huggins rsFr
FS/WR Trent Whittenmore Fr ****

S/LB Amari Burney So
S/Nic/CB Brad Stewart Jr
S/Nic/CB Trey Dean III So (Fr starter, All SEC)

CB C.J. McWilliams rsJr
CB C.J. Henderson Jr (Fr starter, All SEC)
CB Brian Edwards Jr
CB Marco Wilson rsSo (Fr starter, All SEC)
-----
CB Chris Steele Fr ***** EE
CB/WR Kaiir Elam Fr ****
CB Jaydon Hill Fr **** EE
CB Chester Kimbrough Fr ****
Several of them can play any of the DB positions.
================

A UF/UGly loss or 2 here and there, either way, happens. :cool:

The last time that UF beat UGly 3 times in a row was 2014-15-16.

The last time that UGly beat UF 3 times in a row was 2011-12-13.

The next time that UF won 3 times in a row was 2008-09-10

Before that, UF has a 6 game win streak from 1998-99-00-01-02=03

Before that, UF had a 7 game win streak from 1990-91-92-93-94-95-96

During Spurrier-Zook-Meyer-Muschamp-McElwain it's UF21-8 UGly

Hell, the 3 UF coaches that got fired for incompetence still went 5-5 with UGly.
The other 2 guy went 16-3 vs UGly. (Dan was the OC for one of those guys) o_O

Since 1950, UF has the W/L record over UGly. You have to go all the way back to dirt roads and leather helmets to get UGly with the overall W/L record. UGly has only won 2 decades since 1950. Face it, now days you're 'also-ran' loser has beens... :p

Last edited:
You lost all of your best defenders to the draft and that is a fact! Didn’t you also lose a ton on the OL. UGA is going to abuse you in the trenches.

You lost all of your best defenders to the draft and that is a fact! Didn’t you also lose a ton on the OL. UGA is going to abuse you in the trenches.

You're a moe-ron, go study the Gator roster twit, or continue to bark outta your village idiot butt.... :confused:

What 4 teams do you see us losing to? I bet we don't drop both to UK and Mizzou. Won't lose to UT. Will split between LSU/UGA. At worst split between FSU and Miami(don't see us losing to either) don't see us losing to SCar or Vandy. Definitely won't lose the cupcake games.

Way too soon to think about it. Not saying I am predicting 4 losses but I could see LSU and UGa being tricky. Franks could cost us one we shouldn’t lose. Miami being early with an all new OL could be tricky. And a bowl loss is always possible. Again, not presicting 4 losses, just saying we have question marks next year

Way too soon to think about it. Not saying I am predicting 4 losses but I could see LSU and UGa being tricky. Franks could cost us one we shouldn’t lose. Miami being early with an all new OL could be tricky. And a bowl loss is always possible. Again, not presicting 4 losses, just saying we have question marks next year

4 losses will be the best case scenario next year....

And Jesus, our secondary is better as well. We have a substantial talent advantage.

Here, let me school your dumbazz a bit... o_O

Florida had the number one pass defense in the country in 2016, Gray recruited both starting corners on campus, he grew up in Florida and he was popular with the players on campus who actually asked (begged) Mullen to go get him. As a player at VaTech, current Florida DC Todd Grantham was the DL coach on the team.

“As I (Dan) started to research and as I talked to people, both in college and several people in the NFL about him, I thought, well, wow, it's a really unique deal of how highly everybody spoke of him,” Mullen said of Gray Wednesday during his post signing day press conference. “And one of the things that brought him down and got to meet him and his personality and be around him and see how he fits in our program.”

As for Gray himself, he knows the talent he has to coach. He recruited C.J. Henderson ****, Marco Wilson ****, and Brian Edwards **** and knows what they are capable of. He also knows that Florida added some nice talent to the secondary in this recruiting cycle, including Kaiir Elam :p who committed and signed Wednesday and had a previous relationship with Gray.

“Definitely excited to coach the guys that are in the CB group,” he said. “You’ve got Marco Wilson, C.J. Henderson, those guys are obviously the bell cow. Familiar with those guys before I left. And to see the guys we just got, that give us some depth, the freshmen guys. Chris Steele *****, Jaydon Hill ****, Chester Kimbrough ****, Kaiir Elam **** But Trey Dean ****. It’s a very talented, talented group. I’m extremely excited to be able to work with these guys.”

UGly got 1st year DB coach Warren from UF, in hopes of getting CB Kaiir Elam.
UF got Gray and Kaiir. So, who got the better deal? LMFAO :D at the Dumb/UGly HC...

PS
M.Wilson rsSo, C.J.Henderson Jr and T.Dean Soph were all starting All SEC's as freshmen at CB. :cool:

Last edited:
11-3 Dawgs or 10-3 Gators?
I'm leaning towards the Dawgs going 11-1 in the regular season again but winning the SEC and making it to the CFP. We're capable of winning every game but 5 teams have bye weeks before playing the Dawgs (no other SEC team plays more than 3 teams coming off of a bye), and it's incredibly hard to run the table.
I haven't decided my Gators prediction yet. I need to learn more about your OL replacements.
When The SEC goes back and puts the rule back in place prohibiting UGLY from having a by week before the WLOCP, you buttsniffers can gripe about teams getting bye weeks before playing you. Not until then.

Enjoy your corn flakes Beaver.

UGA fans obviously don’t know it yet but they hired a poor offensive coordinator. Coley is a recruiter, not a play caller.

Reactions: jhgator

UF lost 4 players on defense that were invited to the NFL combine.
DE Jefferson
DE Polite
LB Joseph
Nic Gardner-Johnson.
Acutally UF has a ton of experienced upperclassmen that have waited their turn, but have been in the playing rotations,,, plus a fresh load of top quality 4-star Fr. (see above twit)

As to the OL, the same thing applies. Lost 4 to the NFL combine, replace them with 7 that are 4th and 5th year players, plus 7 FNG's on the OL, 4 that are EE's with 8 months to develop with our Savage before Sept. o_O

Ignorance can be fixed with information, but in your case, I'm betting that STU-PID is fo-eva! :cool:

1. This is a free board open to most people. I'm sorry if this offends you.
2. Don't be a simpleton by assuming what time it is where I am posting from. For all you know I could be in Iraq, or I could be in LA enjoying the week with my wife and daughter before the Grammys.
3. Florida owned Georgia under Spurrier and most of the 2000s, but not the overall series or lately.
4. I'm assuming you have nothing to add to the topic from your reply.
5. Your childish, attacking statement says more about you than it does about me.
6. Enjoy your day... if you choose to.

If you have a daughter I feel sorry for her future. Jean shorts and no teeth are no way to go through life junior. And think of what you said MORON. You in vacation and instead of spending time with you wife and kid you’d rather post on the GATOR site’s board. As I said,

You are?

Wait for it...

A LooooSSSSSeeerrrrrr!!!

If you have a daughter I feel sorry for her future. Jean shorts and no teeth are no way to go through life junior. And think of what you said MORON. You in vacation and instead of spending time with you wife and kid you’d rather post on the GATOR site’s board. As I said,

You are?

Wait for it...

A LooooSSSSSeeerrrrrr!!!
LOL... Gainesville is infamous for jorts. It's business you simpleton, not that it's any of your business. You're hilarious.

LOL... Gainesville is infamous for jorts. It's business you simpleton, not that it's any of your business. You're hilarious.

That took you what 5 minutes to reply to me at 3:14 a.m. I’m up early as the dog had to go out but, you are a stalker and a loser. What do you have an alert every time someone replies to your post? Again, you have NO LIFE but, your a pup which makes sense.

Loooossserrrrrr!!!

That took you what 5 minutes to reply to me at 3:14 a.m. I’m up early as the dog had to go out but, you are a stalker and a loser. What do you have an alert every time someone replies to your post? Again, you have NO LIFE but, your a pup which makes sense.

Loooossserrrrrr!!!
You're the damn loser stalking me. Look at your attacking comments in this thread that have nothing to do with the thread. I get notifications in any Rivals thread I post on regardless of the site. Again, you have nothing of value to add.

Lmfao at all of these home board dreams. Florida will be lucky to only lose 4 games next year. This loser keeps putting all these stats of players that have done absolutely nothing.

When The SEC goes back and puts the rule back in place prohibiting UGLY from having a by week before the WLOCP, you buttsniffers can gripe about teams getting bye weeks before playing you. Not until then.

Enjoy your corn flakes Beaver.
Have you checked your schedule, smart guy? I swear you either just try to be the dumbest gator on this board or it just comes naturally to you.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
j22201 said:
And Jesus, our secondary is better as well. We have a substantial talent advantage.

===========

Sorry, but your brother buttsniffer takes the title of dumbest, and it ain't close. :confused:

LMFAO at that total stupidity... :D:D:D

Notice the size on both the old guys and the FNG's... o_O
As Gator's, they will get the best coaching at DB-U from coach Gray.

#19 CB C.J. Henderson 6-1 191 Jr **** 226/250 (Fr starter, All SEC)
#21 CB/FS Brian Edwards 6-2 192 Jr **** 221/250
#13 CB Marco Wilson rsSo 6-0 190 **** 128/250 (Fr starter, All SEC)
#14 CB/FS Trey Dean 6-3 194 So **** 171/250 (Fr starter, All SEC)

Now add a new crop (4) of Top rated CB's with 2 as EE's.

Whether you're from S.FL, N.O, Ala, of Calif, why would you want to be a Gator?

Q: What about Florida made you want to move across country for college?

A: For me (5-star CB Chris Steele) the main selling point was the tradition, especially at my position. It's DBU for a reason – we produce defensive backs here. I just wanted the opportunity to be next up and make a name for myself and everybody back home.

CB Chris Steele 6-2 184 - Bellflower, CA (R-#3 CB *****) EE
51 Offers:
UA, Ark, aTm, AU, UG, LSU, Ms, MsSt, Miz, SCa, TN, VU.
AZ, Clem, FSU, Mia, Mich, Neb, ND, OK, Ore, PSU, Stan, UCLA, USC

CB Kaiir Elam 6-2 180 - Palm Beach Gardens, FL (R-#9 CB ****)
Offers: Ark-AU-UG-UK-MS-MZ-SCa-VU--Clem-Mia-Mich-ND-tOSU-OK-Stan

CB/PR Chester Kimbrough 6-0 175 - N.O. LA (R-#22 CB ****)
Offers: UA-AU-Ark-UG-LSU-Ms-MsSt-Miz--GaT-UL-Mich-TX-Va

CB Jaydon Hill 6-0 174 - Madison, AL (247-#29 CB ****) EE
Offers:- Ms-MsSt-SCa-TN-VU--GaT-IO-UL-Mich-Neb-OK-Va-WVa
=====

https://florida.rivals.com/news/spring-position-outlook-defensive-back

Last edited:
Florida will be lucky to only lose 4 games next year.

hsop.gif

Reactions: seffnergator
Yep, UF has nobody left of defense for 2019, plus the DL coach left to return to LB coach at UA, so that slot is also empty of coaching... :rolleyes:

"You look at the new DL coach David Turner, a guy that has tremendous experience in the SEC," the Gators head coach said about his new assistant. "The great thing with David Turner is I know I've had him on my staff before. I know his ability to go out and recruit top talent. I know his ability to develop and coach it." o_O

Here is our projected spring 2019 depth chart:

Rush End: Jonathan Greenard, Jeremiah Moon, Andrew Chatfield, Mohamoud Diabate
~ I can also see Chatfield moving up on the depth chart this spring. Watch out for him.
~ Lloyd Summerall is enrolling in the fall. I expect him to redshirt.

Three-Technique Tackle: Adam Shuler, Marlon Dunlap, Luke Ancrum

Nose Tackle: Kyree Campbell, Tedarrell Slaton OR Elijah Conliffe,
~ Jaelin Humphries will arrive on campus in the summer. I also expect him to red-shirt.

Strong-Side DE:Jabari Zuniga, Zach Carter, Malik Langham OR Antonneous Clayton

https://florida.rivals.com/news/spring-position-outlook-florida-defensive-line

Yep, UF has nobody left of defense for 2019, plus the DL coach left to return to LB coach at UA, so that slot is also empty of coaching... :rolleyes:

"You look at the new DL coach David Turner, a guy that has tremendous experience in the SEC," the Gators head coach said about his new assistant. "The great thing with David Turner is I know I've had him on my staff before. I know his ability to go out and recruit top talent. I know his ability to develop and coach it." o_O

Here is our projected spring 2019 depth chart:

Rush End: Jonathan Greenard, Jeremiah Moon, Andrew Chatfield, Mohamoud Diabate
~ I can also see Chatfield moving up on the depth chart this spring. Watch out for him.
~ Lloyd Summerall is enrolling in the fall. I expect him to redshirt.

Three-Technique Tackle: Adam Shuler, Marlon Dunlap, Luke Ancrum

Nose Tackle: Kyree Campbell, Tedarrell Slaton OR Elijah Conliffe,
~ Jaelin Humphries will arrive on campus in the summer. I also expect him to red-shirt.

Strong-Side DE:Jabari Zuniga, Zach Carter, Malik Langham OR Antonneous Clayton

https://florida.rivals.com/news/spring-position-outlook-florida-defensive-line

Not one of these players would start for UGA!

Nope, UF has no players as good as the nuttlickers...
And that's why....
UF 27 - 19 LSU (-8)
UGly 16 - 36 LSU (-20)

AND

UF 41 - 15 Mich #7 with the #1 D1 Defense
UGly 21 - 28 Texass #15

UF finished the season going 4-0 (3 losses)
While UGly finished the season going 0-2 (3 losses)

Last edited:
UGA fans obviously don’t know it yet but they hired a poor offensive coordinator. Coley is a recruiter, not a play caller.
Just like they thought Charlton Warren was gonna have Elam tail him to Georgia. Yeah yeah yeah, Kirby didn't hire him to recruit Elam....BS!

Name a player who would start for us?

Considering that 4th and DUMB would be making the choices, probably not a one... :rolleyes:

However, the list of better Gator players is too long for me to bother with. o_O

The Gator D gave up 19 Pts to LSU.
Your UGly defense gave up 36 Pts to LSU :p

The Gator's put up 41 Pts against #7 Mich's #1 ranked D in the Nation.
While the UGly offense scored the same number of Pts vs a Texazz Big/12 D that 3-9 Tulsa did (21).... :oops:

And oh btw....

P Townsend -- 45.4 yds/punt
70 yd punt vs LSU -- 71 yd punt vs UGly - He had 14, 50+ yd punts.

K McPherson
Kick-offs - 81, 45 TB's, Ave 64.1 yds, OB 0.
FG's 18 of 20, 90%, L-48 yds.
X-Pts, 100%

So you figure it out.... :D:p:D

Last edited:
God, Georgia fans are dumb. The talent difference isn’t that substantial considering all the players and 5 stars that have transferred out after they found out Kirby Shart lied to them.

Florida has one 5 star recruit this year in Steele, but honestly, if Black and Henderson qualify, those were both top 50, 5 star caliber talents who slipped in the rankings due to not playing their senior seasons. Florida has plenty of talent and a hell of a coach to coach them up. Not worried at all.

Lmfao at all of these home board dreams. Florida will be lucky to only lose 4 games next year. This loser keeps putting all these stats of players that have done absolutely nothing.
Sort of like the trailer trash visitors that have all of a sudden come around these parts now that they finally won a game against us who think they own the SEC, and are beating off every chance they get over their 13 year old head coach. Who has done absolutely nothing if I may quote you.

Where were you for the last 15 years on Rivals that this board existed while you were the officially licensed property of the University of Florida?

God, Georgia fans are dumb. The talent difference isn’t that substantial considering all the players and 5 stars that have transferred out after they found out Kirby Shart lied to them.

Florida has one 5 star recruit this year in Steele, but honestly, if Black and Henderson qualify, those were both top 50, 5 star caliber talents who slipped in the rankings due to not playing their senior seasons. Florida has plenty of talent and a hell of a coach to coach them up. Not worried at all.
Well there's a good reason why the university of georgia is dead last academically in the SEC next to Tennessee. Did you expect a Rhodes Scholar perchance?

If this is truly how you feel (and god I hope for your sake you're not that delusional) then how bad does it make you feel to know how close we came to beating you in 2018 added onto the fact that Mullen is closing the talent gap at a tremendous pace? We completely shut your running game down and you were losing the game late in the 3rd quarter despite all the mistakes and turnovers Florida made, and that was with what is easily argued as Florida's least talented roster since the early 1980's. So now that Dan Mullen is actually showing he can pull in the talent as well, your one and only advantage is gone.

You are proud of that?

There are several, but how about the obvious. According to NFL scout we have the #3 and #4 rated corners, Henderson and Wilson. Shall I continue? Nah, you're a dawg and I would hate to put you in an uncomfortable math situation.

Well there's a good reason why the university of georgia is dead last academically in the SEC next to Tennessee. Did you expect a Rhodes Scholar perchance?
Do you just make sheet up to make yourself feel better? We are, like Florida, a top 20 public university.

If this is truly how you feel (and god I hope for your sake you're not that delusional) then how bad does it make you feel to know how close we came to beating you in 2018 added onto the fact that Mullen is closing the talent gap at a tremendous pace? We completely shut your running game down and you were losing the game late in the 3rd quarter despite all the mistakes and turnovers Florida made, and that was with what is easily argued as Florida's least talented roster since the early 1980's. So now that Dan Mullen is actually showing he can pull in the talent as well, your one and only advantage is gone.

You are proud of that?
Again, you just make sheet up. You seriously think you shut our running game down? LOL. Can I please get another Gator to agree with you on that ridiculous statement? Swift had 12 carries for 104 yards and a td. Holyfield added 71 yards. We averaged 4.6 ypc that day for 189 yards but you completely shut down our running game???!!! Smh

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT