ADVERTISEMENT

Which P5 conference team do you prefer an OOC series with?

Oh Dear. Two people can have differing opinions based on the available facts. You have your opinion, I have mine. But I have to ask, why is it so important to you that I have a high opinion of FSU's schedule? What is it in your psyche that requires my approval of your schedule? This is true of most FSU fans regarding Florida fans. You want our approval. You seemingly NEED our approval

Your schedule has been charmin soft, by the standards we use. If you don't like our standards, too bad.

LOL

UF standards are a 10
FSU's standards (by comparison) are a 9.5 which equates to "Charmin Soft."

giggles.

it's funny how people hold onto that game so much, that team could have lost to a High school team with skyler at QB and all the people left on the field that didn't get paralyzed. If your offense is the worst in the nation, you can lose to anyone, especially one that possesses the ball all day. That game was no shock to me in any way, when I said we were the worst team in the nation every weekend that year, I meant it.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
At least when FSU schedules a D2 team, they win the dadgum game.

Ah yes. The last refuge of butt hurt Noles.

What I find so interesting to these kinds of comments is this; FSU beat us that year too. But what do they talk about? This game.

It gets to my earlier comment why Noles seem to NEED our approval. They seem more happy that we lost to G. Southern than they are happy they beat us that year.

Ah yes. The last refuge of butt hurt Noles.

What I find so interesting to these kinds of comments is this; FSU beat us that year too. But what do they talk about? This game.

It gets to my earlier comment why Noles seem to NEED our approval. They seem more happy that we lost to G. Southern than they are happy they beat us that year.

Let me put it to you this way. A grown a$$ man could whoop you in a bar fight, then a few weeks later a 7 year old girl whoops you on the play ground. I assure you, most would be talking about the playground beat down. Oh, and I guarantee you no Nole requires your approval to laugh at that.

Let me put it to you this way. A grown a$$ man could whoop you in a bar fight, then a few weeks later a 7 year old girl whoops you on the play ground.

Terrible analogy. See the comment from numbers.

Oh, and I guarantee you no Nole requires your approval to laugh at that.

You FSU fans need our approval on so many levels, don't you?

This can't really still be about FSU fans trying to defend their awful ACC schedules for decades can it?

can it?

I don't really care who beats the criminoles, just as long as my Gator's do most of the time, (and they do). :p

UF vs FSU in their only ever NC game = UF 52 - 20 FSUcks o_O :D

Sorry, but losing to GaSo in their last game before they moved up to D1, while UF was suffering through the worst injury season in NCAA history, is just not that big of a deal to me. UF was already 4-6 at that point and on a 5 game losing streak. (72 lost starts to injuries) UF had only played 3 teams that season that finished with a losing record, while FSUcks had played 5 losers and only 3 teams with more than 9 wins. :confused:

And finally, and as always, we are not on the whore-rant seeking criminole approval, you are on a Gator board with your usual drivel/bs....o_O

PS -- Things that you try to overlook in your numbers.

Not even in the Top 60 SoS's

UF - ZERO o_O

FSU - 64, 76, 62 :eek:

UM - 74
===========

1980-89 Top 10 SoS's

UF = 7 of 10 (1-3-4-4-6-7-10)

FSU = 4 of 10 (2-2-3-6)

UM = 2 of 10 (1-5)

In case you failed to notice, UF's 7 is more than FSU & UM combined.

================

Of the Florida Big 3, UF had the only average that was in the Top 25

UF 21.5 ---
then average in the 80's (13.8) and it drops to 17.6.

FSUcks 33.2
--- Add in the 80's, 14.6 = 47.8/2 = 23.9 - barely Top 25

scUM 36.8 --- Add in the 80's, 19.4 = 56.2/2 = 28.1 - still not Top 25

And the Gators never played a SoS outside the Top 51. <<<<<

While the criminoles won a BCS-NC playing the #60+ SoS with a Shameous QB. :oops:

Last edited:
And finally, and as always, we are not on the whore-rant seeking criminole approval, you are on a Gator board with your usual drivel/bs....o_O

That's because you travel outside of your board as often as you travel outside of your state/stadium for OOC games. Similar to our first decade of match-ups, we have to come to you.

I went and looked through the web site you offered. I was gratified to see you are not picking and choosing the numbers and sources to fit your case.

Insta does a pretty good job of describing the danger of using averages for this kind of thing. But let me give you another example.

The way I see it is as follows. Suppose you had two teams you were comparing SOS over say, a four year period. One team has a the following SOS over the four year period; #3, #3, #4, #50. That is an average of just #20, in spite of three top five schedules. The other team also has and average of #20. They therefore played just as difficult a schedule over the four years, right? Yet their yearly numbers are #5, #11, #19, #25. Only one top five schedule

See the difference?

Reactions: instaGATOR
Hey crim, IF the Gators would just drop FSUcks from our schedule, then we could play an OoC, OoS opponent. Sounds good to me, much better than always playing the criminoles and occasionally the scUM thugs of Mi-Am-I.... ;)

And I do go to other boards, I just try and limit it to other SEC boards.
Why would I wish to spend much time on a crappy All Cupcake board?
Even you don't want to do that it seems to me... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT