ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
Dr Shiva, as you know, testified in the AZ proceedings that the only way the numbers worked in the 2020 Presidential election were if every Hiden vote was counted 1.25 times, and every Trump vote was counted 0.75 times.

No other scenario produced the exact number of votes, That model did perfectly.

But yeah, just move on.
Just for you since you both have similar characteristics

I don't know how you get around the evidence that both the Department of Justice in their investigation of the federal campaign finance issues and the Federal Election Commission in their ultimate jurisdiction over campaign finance issues, neither of them found there to be any violations whatsoever, and I think the jury is going to see that and they're going to have to rely upon the fact that both the law enforcement experts and the civil enforcement experts, as far as campaign finance are concerned, didn't find any violation of the law here,” said Trainor.

He actually lost weight. Although I loved posting memes of a fat ass Axle Rose, I can no longer call him fat. Trump also lost a crap load of weight.
Boy you a trip Axl Rose 😂😂😂 went from welcome to the jungle to welcome to all you can eat buffet

Fs-rrjlWAAAsr6M
You left of trannies.

Oh wait, that’s you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorspeed
How are they going to justify using a pandemic as an excuse to suspend an election when we just had an election during a pandemic, not to mention elections that took place during the various wars?
ReRe ghost bumped his head number times thru his life, nothing of truth or reason or even close to sanity registers with his train of thought, he only can understand a Lie, untruth, and falsehoods. He speaks of his past relationship Alottt of his long lost love ( A Sheep named Hoodwinked 🤷‍♀️🐑

Reactions: Jimgtr
When will you believe it!? When Dump is peering out from behind the fed pen bars? Geez...talk about delusional. Totally clueless. Cult devotee.
Bro see my post above, it’ll tell you everything you need to know about Ghost

When will you believe it!? When Dump is peering out from behind the fed pen bars? Geez...talk about delusional. Totally clueless. Cult devotee.

Why would he sit behind federal prison bars? He hasn’t committed or been charged with any federal crimes.

As a reminder to the liberals in the room, despite what you might think due to the malicious prosecution going on in New York right now, dislike of someone’s politics is not the basis to charge them with a federal crime. Yet. We’ll see if that changes soon.

Boy you a trip Axl Rose 😂😂😂 went from welcome to the jungle to welcome to all you can eat buffet
The once Fat Axl had a meltdown over the fat Axl memes that he went off on Google and demanded all the Fat Axl memes dropped. Of course all the memes are still around but Axl Rose has lost a ton of weight as well, although he's not the 130 pounder he was back on the late 80's and early 90's.

Last edited:
The once Fat Axl had a meltdown over the fat Axl memes that he went off on Google and demanded all the Fat Axl memes dropped. Of course all the memes are still around but Axl Rose has lost a ton of weight as well, although he's not the 130 pounder he was back on the early 80's and 90's.
About 14 years ago I had the flu and down on my back on the couch and sipped whiskey, watched the Rock of Love series on MTV. What a poser that clown is. Skanks and Roses.😂

How are they going to justify using a pandemic as an excuse to suspend an election when we just had an election during a pandemic, not to mention elections that took place during the various wars?
How did they justify convincing intelligent Americans to inject unapproved chemicals in their bodies on the promise that it was necessary to save their lives against a flu strain with the same mortality rate as the seasonal flu?

Fear. The left has mastered using fear to make emotional thinkers do their bidding.

As you know.

Reactions: nail1988
This is Sheep 101.

This sheep actually is MOCKING me for NOT blindly believing MSNBC when they say THIS time they got Trump!

"What needs to happen before you believe Trump will be jailed? Are you gonna wait TILL HE IS IN A CELL before you believe it??"

Um.....yes. That's exactly what I am going to do. That's what any intelligent person does, they don't believe something has happened until it.....wait for it.....wait for it.....actually happens.

On the other hand, sheep do exactly as you have. They hear their master say something, and they repeat it without thinking. MSNBC says they got Trump THIS time, and you sheep repeat it without thinking.

Then when it blows up in your face, MSNBC changes their story, they say the NEXT CASE is gonna get Trump!

And you run here tinkling yourself bleating THE NEXT CASE GONNA GET TRUMP! THE NEXT CASE GONNA GET TRUMP!

As I said, it's hilarious watching you goobs torture yourself like this. You deserve every second.

Reactions: nail1988
ReRe ghost bumped his head number times thru his life, nothing of truth or reason or even close to sanity registers with his train of thought, he only can understand a Lie, untruth, and falsehoods. He speaks of his past relationship Alottt of his long lost love ( A Sheep named Hoodwinked 🤷‍♀️🐑
Rich. A lefty liar calling someone a liar. Challenge for you. Name ANY TIME Brain dead Brandon EVER told the truth! THEN please tell us all the things better in America today than under Trump. Then go outside and practice falling down. You need to perfect this move!

Well well. We told you so!

FEC: Trump-Stormy case ‘not a campaign finance violation’​

After this, hopefully the Judge will dismiss the charges against Trump now that it’s out there what Bragg was using as his underlying crime is NOT A CRIME.

How did they justify convincing intelligent Americans to inject unapproved chemicals in their bodies on the promise that it was necessary to save their lives against a flu strain with the same mortality rate as the seasonal flu?

Fear. The left has mastered using fear to make emotional thinkers do their bidding.

As you know.
Your dumb as a Stump, stupid people like you is what you call a detriment to others, I would listen to a fence post before I’d believe what comes out of your mouth, I know what you need

This is Sheep 101.

This sheep actually is MOCKING me for NOT blindly believing MSNBC when they say THIS time they got Trump!

"What needs to happen before you believe Trump will be jailed? Are you gonna wait TILL HE IS IN A CELL before you believe it??"

Um.....yes. That's exactly what I am going to do. That's what any intelligent person does, they don't believe something has happened until it.....wait for it.....wait for it.....actually happens.

On the other hand, sheep do exactly as you have. They hear their master say something, and they repeat it without thinking. MSNBC says they got Trump THIS time, and you sheep repeat it without thinking.

Then when it blows up in your face, MSNBC changes their story, they say the NEXT CASE is gonna get Trump!

And you run here tinkling yourself bleating THE NEXT CASE GONNA GET TRUMP! THE NEXT CASE GONNA GET TRUMP!

As I said, it's hilarious watching you goobs torture yourself like this. You deserve every second.
There you go with that sheep fetish talk again

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz

As you know.
Your beloved

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell

As you know.

Getting a vaccine and suspending a presidential election for the first time in US history are not the same thing.

You’re certainly free to believe what you want to believe, but I think there is a zero point zero percent chance of a suspended presidential election.

Getting a vaccine and suspending a presidential election for the first time in US history are not the same thing.

You’re certainly free to believe what you want to believe, but I think there is a zero point zero percent chance of a suspended presidential election.
So then if it happens, you will finally wake up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT