ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
I would adore it if you went back to your little echo chamber of brainwashed amoebas where you won't be so easily offended. A good portion of your ilk can't spell or use proper English. Not a good look for having matriculated through the Flagship U. :rolleyes:
LMAO! I guess you took a second to actually Google where that photo came from and didn't like what you found.

I'm always down for some English lessons, so please do point out where I made any mistakes. Unfortunately I can't type for the rest of my "ilk," so you'll have to continue to enjoy their grammar oopsies. I'm really happy for you that you learned the word matriculated from some 1970s football coach so that you could feel like you were smarter though. Hope your day goes better bud.

LMAO! I guess you took a second to actually Google where that photo came from and didn't like what you found.

I'm always down for some English lessons, so please do point out where I made any mistakes. Unfortunately I can't type for the rest of my "ilk," so you'll have to continue to enjoy their grammar oopsies. I'm really happy for you that you learned the word matriculated from some 1970s football coach so that you could feel like you were smarter though. Hope your day goes better bud.
I know perfectly well where it came from. People in alignment with your curious sexual depravities. It makes no difference. Fauchi is a fraud, and involved in gain of function activities for the CIA and worse. You are about as bright as "Little Dickey" as we affectionately nicknamed Ghost of Ray Graves persona. Now off to your little "hive" of faux intelligencia. 😂

giphy.gif

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Nah, he's a douche that loves his caboose tickled. These are Mayor Pete's fan base. ;)
Ah, now we're making a breakthrough here. I'm not a fan of any politician. Luckily for me I don't have to base my personality and world view on a big ol' orange cheese puff.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorspeed
I wrote that people said that played a part in his calculations.

Ahem...this is you defending the banana republic BS because "it was reported" that he's only running to avoid prosecution.

Being a current candidate doesn't apply with Trump because it was reported way before he announced that one of the reasons he was running was to avoid prosecution. Please don't ignore that aspect.

Maybe you are unaware and uninformed but it was reported that Trump wanted to run to stop himself from going to jail and that his candidacy would be used to call it a political witch hunt.

Are you choosing to ignore this? If so, I'll let you.

I know that he just got charged but every investigation started way before he was a candidate. So you expect them to just stop, because he's running now? That's foolish IMO.

Your claim is that other people said it. But you are CLEARLY using those BS reports to defend the act of the ruling party arresting their political opponents.

No reasonable person believed he wouldn't run...even a person as unreasonable as you knew he'd run again.

When I use the term "intellectually dishonest," this is EXACTLY the type of behavior that I'm referring to.

Usually I ignore silly lies but that is not what I said. Those words are Bama words, not Kalims.

No you just used the reports from other people to defend arresting your political opponents.

Since you referenced "other people have said...." you somehow think that clears you of the lie. You used their lie to promote your own....and that makes you just as guilty of the lie and no less slimey.

"Other people have told me that you like to smoke meth." If I state that on this board about you, am I somehow less of a POS for promoting that lie? Obviously not.

Just be truthful and you won't have to worry about the mental gymnastics that you've failed at ITT.

Ahem...this is you defending the banana republic BS because "it was reported" that he's only running to avoid prosecution.

Your claim is that other people said it. But you are CLEARLY using those BS reports to defend the act of the ruling party arresting their political opponents.

No reasonable person believed he wouldn't run...even a person as unreasonable as you knew he'd run again.

When I use the term "intellectually dishonest," this is EXACTLY the type of behavior that I'm referring to.
I said one of the reasons and you reposted it, thinking you "got me", so thanks for clarifying something I already said that I said.

Trump response to any potential charges was predicted in 2021. That is why some TV pundits told people to charge Trump before he declares.

You won't believe the reports because it will hurt your argument, therefore no need to continue. Agree to disagree.

Yeah, I'm gonna need you to go back and find where I said that. I'll wait.
I didn't say you said it, but you absolutely thought a week ago that Trump would be jailed.

Are you saying you didn't? Are you saying you knew this was another instance of the left having nothing on Trump cause Trump had done nothing wrong? Then why didn't you tell your boy @gatorspeed? He spent all last week and through Monday of this giddy as hell thinking Trump was going to be in jail by now!

You could have stepped in and helped your buddy and spared him a LOT of embarrassment.

So just to get you on the record now, are you saying that NEXT BIG CASE is also a nothingburger and you understand now that Trump did nothing wrong?

I didn't say you said it, but you absolutely thought a week ago that Trump would be jailed.

Are you saying you didn't? Are you saying you knew this was another instance of the left having nothing on Trump cause Trump had done nothing wrong? Then why didn't you tell your boy @gatorspeed? He spent all last week and through Monday of this giddy as hell thinking Trump was going to be in jail by now!

You could have stepped in and helped your buddy and spared him a LOT of embarrassment.

So just to get you on the record now, are you saying that NEXT BIG CASE is also a nothingburger and you understand now that Trump did nothing wrong?
Your stupid no other words just an idiot who bows his knees and prays and worships a fat Orange Turd, keep my name out of your mouth little boy

My brother in Christ, how would I have thought that when his indictment was a week ago. That's not how any of this works. They haven't even started the trial yet. It wouldn't surprise me if the trial is even finished in the next 6 months.

I understand that your smooth koala brain can't really comprehend nuance, and that everyone either has defend their cheez-it colored god-emperor or slander him at all costs, but even if he's convicted of these charges I sincerely doubt he does any jail time for them. The charges are for a class E felony, and despite there being so many counts, I'd anticipate he'd serve whatever the sentence is concurrently. They'd probably slap him with a couple of years of house arrest at most.

As far as the "NEXT BIG CASE" goes, I have no idea what they've got on the guy, and frankly, neither do you. If they feel like they've got a case, they'll bring it. If they don't they won't.

I will say, it's quite nice living in the land of forming opinions by observing the world around me. I'd hate to be the guy (you) getting served up shit sandwiches and being gullible enough that you believe it when your handlers tell you it tastes good.

My brother in Christ, how would I have thought that when his indictment was a week ago. That's not how any of this works. They haven't even started the trial yet. It wouldn't surprise me if the trial is even finished in the next 6 months.

I understand that your smooth koala brain can't really comprehend nuance, and that everyone either has defend their cheez-it colored god-emperor or slander him at all costs, but even if he's convicted of these charges I sincerely doubt he does any jail time for them. The charges are for a class E felony, and despite there being so many counts, I'd anticipate he'd serve whatever the sentence is concurrently. They'd probably slap him with a couple of years of house arrest at most.

As far as the "NEXT BIG CASE" goes, I have no idea what they've got on the guy, and frankly, neither do you. If they feel like they've got a case, they'll bring it. If they don't they won't.

I will say, it's quite nice living in the land of forming opinions by observing the world around me. I'd hate to be the guy (you) getting served up shit sandwiches and being gullible enough that you believe it when your handlers tell you it tastes good.
Will be funny AF when house arrest will be served at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500. 😂 😂 😂

Will be funny AF when house arrest will be served at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500. 😂 😂 😂
If you asked me what would be the best tactic for the Democrats to have record-high voter turnout I'd say it would be for them to pray to whatever god they believe in that Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination.

If you asked me what would be the best tactic for the Democrats to have record-high voter turnout I'd say it would be for them to pray to whatever god they believe in that Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination.
Heck yea!!! BOOM!!!!

I said one of the reasons and you reposted it, thinking you "got me", so thanks for clarifying something I already said that I said.

Trump response to any potential charges was predicted in 2021. That is why some TV pundits told people to charge Trump before he declares.

You won't believe the reports because it will hurt your argument, therefore no need to continue. Agree to disagree.

You're still FOS and you're still being intellectually dishonest. That's a bad look for you.

In the 2004 election cycle, if the Republicans had tried to arrest Kerry after it was clear that he was going to be the leading Dem candidate for a non-capital offense, I'd have called BS. You would have agreed with me.

That's where we differ. I love this country more than I love the Republican Party.

As far as the "NEXT BIG CASE" goes, I have no idea what they've got on the guy, and frankly, neither do you.
Well by that logic, we don't know what they have on YOU either.

What we DO know is that Trump has been the most investigated person on earth for the last 7 years, and they haven't jailed him yet. That tells logical thinkers that they have nothing, and they are just targeting Trump cause the people in power fear he is going to take their power from them.

Ironically, as we head into Easter weekend, let's recall this same thing happened 2,000 years ago. Someone spoke truth to power, and they persecuted Him, mocked Him, and even killed Him. After making a fake case against Him.

It was wrong then, its wrong now. A good Christian knows to put God first, ahead of their politics.

What we DO know is that Trump has been the most investigated person on earth for the last 7 years, and they haven't jailed him yet. That tells logical thinkers that they have nothing, and they are just targeting Trump cause the people in power fear he is going to take their power from them.

Ironically, as we head into Easter weekend, let's recall this same thing happened 2,000 years ago. Someone spoke truth to power, and they persecuted Him, mocked Him, and even killed Him. After making a fake case against Him.

It was wrong then, its wrong now. A good Christian knows to put God first, ahead of their politics.
Framing Trump in Messianic terms makes me ill. And how is that not blasphemous?

Comparing your leader to Jesus and viewing his actions as divinely inspired is Cult 101.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT