ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
My brother in Christ, how would I have thought that when his indictment was a week ago. That's not how any of this works. They haven't even started the trial yet. It wouldn't surprise me if the trial is even finished in the next 6 months.

I understand that your smooth koala brain can't really comprehend nuance, and that everyone either has defend their cheez-it colored god-emperor or slander him at all costs, but even if he's convicted of these charges I sincerely doubt he does any jail time for them. The charges are for a class E felony, and despite there being so many counts, I'd anticipate he'd serve whatever the sentence is concurrently. They'd probably slap him with a couple of years of house arrest at most.

As far as the "NEXT BIG CASE" goes, I have no idea what they've got on the guy, and frankly, neither do you. If they feel like they've got a case, they'll bring it. If they don't they won't.

I will say, it's quite nice living in the land of forming opinions by observing the world around me. I'd hate to be the guy (you) getting served up shit sandwiches and being gullible enough that you believe it when your handlers tell you it tastes good.
I know what they have on him. That is the whole point, and exactly why we are laughing at you and your kind. (See thread title)

but, but, but, Clarence Thomas went on an expensive trip a decade ago!!!!
It started a few years after becoming a Supreme Court Justice, then every year till at least 2019. That's over 20 years.

Once again, you're loose with the facts but if I point it out, I'm the bad guy. Lose/lose 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Last edited:
Watching film, we got smoked 17-0 on Friday by an academy and I'm picking up the pieces.

Sous vide ham is in the water bath, MIL is coming over in a few to watch golf and have some cocktails with the fam.
Sous vide ham? What a waste of a bath! Seriously, you can't fix ham! :oops: Pork ribs reversed seared is quite another thing.😍 We did ribs and I did a 5 pound bottom round of beef on the vide for 12 hours, then I got the meat slicer out. Deli grade roast beef sammiches for a week.😎

Reactions: nail1988
Sous vide ham? What a waste of a bath! Seriously, you can't fix ham! :oops: Pork ribs reversed seared is quite another thing.😍 We did ribs and I did a 5 pound bottom round of beef on the vide for 12 hours, then I got the meat slicer out. Deli grade roast beef sammiches for a week.😎
It’s a pre cooked piece of meat.

You reheat it in the oven and it’s hard to not dry it out.

Sous Vide it in the bag it came in at 143F for 3 hours and it’s juicy and more tender than any other method and it’s really easy. Put some glaze on it on the Kamado rolling 450f with some apple wood and the smoke flavor is - as cousin Eddie would say - really nice.

It started a few years after becoming a Supreme Court Justice, then every year till at least 2019. That's over 20 years.

Once again, you're loose with the facts but if I point it out, I'm the bad guy. Lose/lose 🤷🏽‍♂️.
How has it influenced his rulings from the bench? Did he change from his confirmation hearings or has he been consistent his entire career?

If you want to talk facts, those are the facts that matter. He’s always been a constitutional conservative and you can’t stand the fact that a black man left the liberal plantation, so you join the democrat lynch mob and are shocked we don’t fall in line when you play the race card.

That’s your lose/lose.

It’s a pre cooked piece of meat.

You reheat it in the oven and it’s hard to not dry it out.

Sous Vide it in the bag it came in at 143F for 3 hours and it’s juicy and more tender than any other method and it’s really easy. Put some glaze on it on the Kamado rolling 450f with some apple wood and the smoke flavor is - as cousin Eddie would say - really nice.
I'm just not a big fan of ham, never been. It's the shit tiered cut from the hog monster. ;) I like pork rinds mo betta. Pork chops (thick cut) bacon (yum yum), pork tenderloin, pork shoulder and butt smoked............WTF you want ham, bewilders me, unless it's a ham and swiss sammich? It's like eating the crappy skipjack low grade tuna from a can. :oops:

Reactions: gatorspeed
I'm just not a big fan of ham, never been. It's the shit tiered cut from the hog monster. ;) I like pork rinds mo betta. Pork chops (thick cut) bacon (yum yum), pork tenderloin, pork shoulder and butt smoked............WTF you want ham, bewilders me, unless it's a ham and swiss sammich? It's like eating the crappy skipjack low grade tuna from a can. :oops:
It’s not my favorite but I don’t love Turkey either, and we eat beef at literally every other important meal.

Gotta switch it up, and our grocery store gives free hams at Xmas and Easter.

Add some roast pork and you got a Cuban.

YOUR FACE IS CRAPPY SKIPJACK TUNA FROM A CAN!!!!!1111

*runs away sobbing*
I don't eat the "cat food". Was a point of reference. :p Cuban sammiches well done are awesome. I make exceptions for "THINLY" sliced ham for a sandwich. Hell, I'll scarf a lousy Dandee Cuban sandwich if I'm hungry enough, they don't suck. Especially when you are starving, I've eaten them cold before.

I don't eat the "cat food". Was a point of reference. :p Cuban sammiches well done are awesome. I make exceptions for "THINLY" sliced ham for a sandwich. Hell, I'll scarf a lousy Dandee Cuban sandwich if I'm hungry enough, they don't suck. Especially when you are starving, I've eaten them cold before.
Not all of us have a boat to catch fresh fish from.

Check your privilege.

/Ray

How has it influenced his rulings from the bench? Did he change from his confirmation hearings or has he been consistent his entire career?

If you want to talk facts, those are the facts that matter. He’s always been a constitutional conservative and you can’t stand the fact that a black man left the liberal plantation, so you join the democrat lynch mob and are shocked we don’t fall in line when you play the race card.

That’s your lose/lose.

@kalimgoodman

Thomas and Alito are both originalist on the constitution. They have never changed.

That’s your lose/lose.
No, don't change the topic. You were wrong about it being a decade old but I can't point that out, or I'm the bad guy. I must let you guys say anything unchecked because it makes you guess feel better, saying lies or falsehoods. Lose/lose 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Did you come up with liberal plantation on your own?

I never made anything about Clarence Thomas race, you guys did. I love his story, he's a great American story that plenty of black people should strive to be. I just hate his ethics in regards to being a Supreme Court Justice.

No, don't change the topic. You were wrong about it being a decade old but I can't point that out, or I'm the bad guy. I must let you guys say anything unchecked because it makes you guess feel better, saying lies or falsehoods. Lose/lose 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Did you come up with liberal plantation on your own?

I never made anything about Clarence Thomas race, you guys did. I love his story, he's a great American story that plenty of black people should strive to be. I just hate his ethics in regards to being a Supreme Court Justice.
The trips date back to at least the mid 2010's. The latest one was in 2019.

You have no evidence this in any way affects how he rules from the bench - you're just grabbing a pitchfork and a torch for a minority who isn't falling in line like you think he should. Justice Thomas has been one of the most principled and consistent conservative justices in history, in addition to being an amazing legal mind. But he took trips you don't like so you're fine smearing his name and starting a thread to do so. It's honestly pathetic you'd parrot this crap and continue to hold the line, but you spend hours every day trolling an obscure political message board, so I shouldn't be so surprised.

And no, the "liberal plantation" concept is fairly common. Liberals always go after minorities who hold conservative principles the hardest because they know if they lose their grip on the minority vote it's over for them.

You have no evidence this in any way affects how he rules from the bench - you're just grabbing a pitchfork and a torch for a minority who isn't falling in line like you think he should. Justice Thomas has been one of the most principled and consistent conservative justices in history, in addition to being an amazing legal mind. But he took trips you don't like so you're fine smearing his name and starting a thread to do so. It's honestly pathetic you'd parrot this crap and continue to hold the line, but you spend hours every day trolling an obscure political message board, so I shouldn't be so surprised.

And no, the "liberal plantation" concept is fairly common. Liberals always go after minorities who hold conservative principles the hardest because they know if they lose their grip on the minority vote it's over for them.
You've got him all wrong, @kalimgoodman is just here for an honest debate.

So you were wrong? You said because he took a trip a decade ago. That statement is incorrect, 2019 was about 4 years ago. Not sure why you are fighting me over your incorrect information. It's weird 😕 or intellectually dishonest as you guys would say.

I never said that it did.

So once again, you guys don't see race UNTIL a conservative black man is criticized then it's all about and only about race. Smh.

Reactions: emekz1
So you were wrong? You said because he took a trip a decade ago. That statement is incorrect, 2019 was about 4 years ago. Not sure why you are fighting me over your incorrect information. It's weird 😕 or intellectually dishonest as you guys would say.
No, he said the LATEST trip was 2019, he said they date back to at least the mid 2010s, roughly a decade ago.

Please stop lying. Or find another board to do it on.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
No, he said the LATEST trip was 2019, he said they date back to at least the mid 2010s, roughly a decade ago.

Please stop lying. Or find another board to do it on.
Trolling 101

Hang on to the smallest of technicalities and use that to destroy any and all credibility for any argument they make, especially arguments you don't have a good answer for...

The act is pretty tiresome and predictable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT