ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
No kidding. My Dad would have been sent there as GI cannon fodder after surviving some really tough times and narrow escapes in the Battle of the Bulge. Instead he got to come home in the fall of ‘45. Truman wasn’t on board for any more screwing around with losses of American young men.
Yours Truly is grateful for that.

Both of my grandfather's as well.

One of my grandfather's brothers was killed at Pearl Harbor. My grandfather was an enthusiastic volunteer after that. He was obviously very pleased with how the war ended.

if I recall correctly everyone was being pulled back in preparation for an invasion and I believe they left one garrison to defend all of Ryukyu.

Approximately 130k Japanese soldiers defended Okinawa in addition to an unknown number of conscripted locals.

They also used enough kamikaze to sink 36 ships and damage another 368.

They went all in on defending Okinawa and had intended to send more troops but we had decimated their merchant fleet to the point where they couldn't transport those troops.

Yeah every man can be accused of inappropriate behavior at some point. It is tough for men, i agree with that notion but RAPE is different.

Like being accused of forcing your fingers inside a woman against her will for example?

Agree, that is somewhat different. Not better or worse...but different.

Approximately 130k Japanese soldiers defended Okinawa in addition to an unknown number of conscripted locals.

They also used enough kamikaze to sink 36 ships and damage another 368.

They went all in on defending Okinawa and had intended to send more troops but we had decimated their merchant fleet to the point where they couldn't transport those troops.
That's almost 2 regiments. I wonder what the Hell I was thinking about.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I am sure they were just cheering on their favorite wrestler.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Trump-asylum-meme.jpg

Reactions: gatordad3
That's almost 2 regiments. I wonder what the Hell I was thinking about.

They held back their best tanks, planes and some of their supposedly better trained troops for the invasion of the last 4. They would have had about 1 million professional soldiers and no less than 10 million under arms.

Like being accused of forcing your fingers inside a woman against her will for example?

Agree, that is somewhat different. Not better or worse...but different.
You guys really defend anything and everything. I never said that Trump did it, I just said that he's on trial for it.

If Biden ever gets sued for it, I'll say the same.

It really is whataboutism all the time I guess.

You guys really defend anything and everything. I never said that Trump did it, I just said that he's on trial for it.

I believe Biden did get sued for it. Nothing came of it, naturally.

Updated April 11, 2023, 4:07 PM

WASHINGTON — Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg filed a lawsuit Tuesday against Republican House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, asking a court to block elements of the congressional inquiry into his case against former President Donald Trump.

Calling it an “unprecedently brazen and unconstitutional attack” of an ongoing investigation, Bragg said in the suit that allowing Jordan's demands, including subpoenaing former Assistant DA Mark Pomerantz, would cause
“imminent irreparable harm if the secret and privileged material is compelled to be disclosed.” (the usual Rat transparency in action)

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Remember that time we asked for your comment on Hunter's shady business dealings in China and Ukraine and you said "I don't care about Hunter'?

Then you turned around and tried to spin that Ivanka was being corrupt by getting a business patent in China

Remember all that? Tell us more about whataboutism.

Do you think an ugly AF hag has evidence on Trump from 1996? Someone is footing her legal bills. I hope like Stormy Daniels the judge makes her pay Trump's legal fees.
A judge allowed it to continue. He tried to get it thrown out.

I never said Biden did anything either. I clearly said that he was "accused."

I know that you honestly believe that it's always "different" when a lib is the subject matter...but it really isn't kalim.

And I defended NOTHING...I provided a whataboutism as you said later in your post.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT