ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
93% of journalists identify as Democrats ...
Fres,,, I'm holding out and hoping that at least 13% of them are still attempting to be at least somewhat honest with their work. You usually get an outlier or two in most professions it seems to me.... 😉

As to that other stuff,,, if you're doing it correctly, you should debate the various points in the presented information, instead of belittling the source. Going after the source usually shows a weakness in your own position...

Last edited:
Fres,,, I'm holding out and hoping that at least 13% of them are still attempting to be at least somewhat honest with their work. You usually get an outlier or two in most professions it seems to me.... 😉

As to that other stuff,,, if you're doing it correctly, you should debate the various points in the presented information, instead of belittling the source. Going after the source usually shows a weakness in your own position...
I largely agree, but it depends on the source. Vox and Salon are ridiculous news outlets, and they will bring a chuckle from me every time.

93% of journalist are Democrats is from a few years ago. I don't know if that number has changed or not. Maybe it's closer to 13%, one can only hope ...

Last edited:
The Gateway Pundit is full of stuff that the Duggar types rely on.
I turned down my opportunity at CNN, by the way. I’m holding out for an opening on The View.
🤡

Not surprised honestly. Probably exactly where you belong.

With the Cheney types.

I largely agree, but it depends on the source. Vox and Salon are ridiculous news outlets, and they will bring a chuckle from me every time.

93% of journalist are Democrats is from a few years ago. I don't know if that number has changed or not. Maybe it's closer to 13%, one can only hope ...
Me -- 80% are FoS propagandists.
You -- 93% are Demorats
Me -- What I was hoping was that at least 13% of the 93% are not media Rats.
=====
And oh BTW -- NPR is going the way of CNN, dying ratings due to their own biased stupidity.
NPR Senior Business Editor Uri Berliner discussed the internal political bias at the D.C. office of National Public Radio in an interview with Bari Weiss on her podcast 'Honestly.'

NPR Senior Editor Uri Berliner highlighted a striking partisan disparity within the network, revealing that while
87 registered Democrats hold editorial positions at NPR’s Washington, DC, headquarters, there are zero Republicans in similar roles.
Berliner penned a thorough rebuke of his own outlet for The Free Press published Tuesday, criticizing it for telling listeners and readers how to think through a progressive worldview. He pointed in particular to its flawed coverage of the Hunter Biden laptop, Russiagate and the COVID lab-leak theory, and he also claimed NPR leadership’s reaction to the George Floyd killing in 2020 was to declare systemic racism was “a given” and “our mission was to change it.”

There it is. As my buddy @kalimgoodman so eloquently stated in regards to name calling…

“100 percent, Name calling means you won”.

#winning

Facebookrockingchairgroup dot gif
I never called you a name. Lost in translation???
I’m enjoying the rocking chair this evening except some much older men are talking nonsense. One old guy has a fake tan and orange hair and the other one just pooed his britches.
Never a dull moment!

I never called you a name. Lost in translation???
I’m enjoying the rocking chair this evening except some much older men are talking nonsense. One old guy has a fake tan and orange hair and the other one just pooed his britches.
Never a dull moment!

Another person that has difficulty with English and the comprehension of it.

To quote you:

“You bots”.

Be better. Stop the name calling, find a witty way to banter back and forth, and get some new material. Maybe dig deeper into the lefts bag of names. Bots, racist, insurrectionists, election deniers, sexist, russian asset, cultists etc…

Show the wit and come up with something original that your leftist friends haven’t used yet. I just want to see the creativity, the wit. You got this!!!!

Another person that has difficulty with English and the comprehension of it.

To quote you:

“You bots”.

Be better. Stop the name calling, find a witty way to banter back and forth, and get some new material. Maybe dig deeper into the lefts bag of names. Bots, racist, insurrectionists, election deniers, sexist, russian asset, cultists etc…

Show the wit and come up with something original that your leftist friends haven’t used yet. I just want to see the creativity, the wit. You got this!!!!
LOL.
Thanks for the vocabulary lesson!

In the current state of corrupt politics, and at my advancing age, this song seems to keep bouncing around in my mind.....

I'm not scared of dying
And I don't really care
If it's peace you find in dying
Well, then let the time be near

If it's peace you find in dying
And if dying time is near
Just bundle up my coffin cause
It's cold way down there
I hear that's it's cold way down there
Yeah, crazy cold way down there

And when I die and when I'm gone
There'll be one child born
In this world, carry on, to carry on

Now troubles are many
They're as deep as a well
I can swear there ain't no heaven
But I pray there ain't no hell

Swear there ain't no heaven
And I pray there ain't no hell
But I'll never know by living
Only by dying will tell
Yes, only by dying will tell, yeah
Only my dying will tell

And when I die and when I'm gone
In this world to carry on, to carry on

Give me my freedom for as long as I be
All I ask of the living is to have no chains on me

All I ask of living is to have no chains on me
And all I ask of dying is to go naturally
Only want to go naturally

Here I go, ah
Hey, hey

Here comes the devil, right behind
Look out children, here he come
Here he come
Hey

Don't want to go by the devil
Don't want to go by the demon
Don't want to go by Satan
Don't want to die uneasy
Just let me go naturally

And when I die and when I'm dead, dead and gone
In our world to carry on, to carry on, yeah, yeah

Reactions: nail1988
I've never really liked 'The Donald' as a person with the typical rich elite attitudes in his youth and middle years.
All I knew about him were the public clips from the media over the years.
I never watched any of his TV shows, nor have I read any in-depth books.

I TOTALLY DESPISE the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate since their days in Ar-Kansas, Governor Bills coke & debauchery and Hillary's Rose Law Firm. Too many things seem to disappear or die around her....

So in 2016, I voted against the Hillbillery.

After watching what he did as the President between 2016-20, I then voted for Trump in 2020.
Joe Biden is a career Corrupt - Criminal, and a Traitor to his sacred oath as an elected politician imo.

So in 2020, I actually voted for Trump.
And I will vote for him again in 2024.

And the Biden/Obomba/Hillbillery combined syndicate criminally stole the 2020 election imo.

Now the puppet-masters are running the country and making the decisions for brain-dead Joe.
They are destroying the America that I grew up in at a faster pace than I thought possible.

The choice of President has to return to the American citizens under the Govt. Limiting Constitution, with an honest election in 2024, or I'm afraid that there will be a violent Revolution with gun fire and blood in the streets, in an attempt to restore the American citizens sovereignty.

I'm hoping and praying that honesty in elections returns in 2024, otherwise....
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants....'

This is NOT a good thing imo, because the rich elite will always hide in their various bunkers, while the average citizens and the innocent will be paying the blood & guts price, as usual...

• Haha
Reactions: DC407
I've never really liked 'The Donald' as a person with the typical rich elite attitudes in his youth and middle years.
All I knew about him were the public clips from the media over the years.
I never watched any of his TV shows, nor have I read any in-depth books.

I TOTALLY DESPISE the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate since their days in Ar-Kansas, Governor Bills coke & debauchery and Hillary's Rose Law Firm. Too many things seem to disappear or die around her....

So in 2016, I voted against the Hillbillery.

After watching what he did as the President between 2016-20, I then voted for Trump in 2020.
Joe Biden is a career Corrupt - Criminal, and a Traitor to his sacred oath as an elected politician imo.

So in 2020, I actually voted for Trump.
And I will vote for him again in 2024.

And the Biden/Obomba/Hillbillery combined syndicate criminally stole the 2020 election imo.

Now the puppet-masters are running the country and making the decisions for brain-dead Joe.
They are destroying the America that I grew up in at a faster pace than I thought possible.

The choice of President has to return to the American citizens under the Govt. Limiting Constitution, with an honest election in 2024, or I'm afraid that there will be a violent Revolution with gun fire and blood in the streets, in an attempt to restore the American citizens sovereignty.

I'm hoping and praying that honesty in elections returns in 2024, otherwise....
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants....'

This is NOT a good thing imo, because the rich elite will always hide in their various bunkers, while the average citizens and the innocent will be paying the blood & guts price, as usual...
VERY good post.

A St. Augustine resident. His family wasn’t even aware he was in NYC.
He’s just one of those off his rocker guys.

• Wow
So they're saying his family didn't GAS of his whereabouts.
It seems from local news reports that he’s been regarded as a huge “oddball” for a long time and thus I’m thinking they tried to just keep their distance - he had moved into a new place recently but the neighbors already knew about his conspiracy theories.

Knowing what your words, terms, and phrases actually mean:

Conspiracy - a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful:
(by definition, a single person alone cannot put forth a conspiracy)

Theory - a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of
principles offered to explain phenomena.

'Conspiracy Theory' - Put them together and the phrase is usually used by one person, in an attempt to keep the truth or reality hidden, or to discredit another person or group. (the traitorous 3 letter beauricracies and the Marxist/progressive fake media are both infamous for it's use imo, but I'm sure that they would respond by calling me a conspiracy theorist)

IMOHO, anyone using the phrase 'Conspiracy Theory' as a means to discredit another, is themselves highly suspect.....

Knowing what your words, terms, and phrases actually mean:

Conspiracy - a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful:
(by definition, a single person alone cannot put forth a conspiracy)

Theory - a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of
principles offered to explain phenomena.

'Conspiracy Theory' - Put them together and the phrase is usually used by one person, in an attempt to keep the truth or reality hidden, or to discredit another person or group. (the traitorous 3 letter beauricracies and the Marxist/progressive fake media are both infamous for it's use imo, but I'm sure that they would respond by calling me a conspiracy theorist)

IMOHO, anyone using the phrase 'Conspiracy Theory' as a means to discredit another, is themselves highly suspect.....
Well said.

I always get a chuckle when Trumpers call other people 'sheep'.
Hey Theo, how about you be the first to respond to this challenge.

Here's what Trump did in his 4 years as President.

Now, you give me a link to all of the great things that brain-dead Joe and his puppet master handlers have done in their time in the office....

(oh btw, I won't be holding my breath while awaiting your response)

Now, you give me a link to all of the great things that brain-dead Joe and his puppet master handlers have done in their time in the office....

Not only Theo, but NO ONE will/CAN post anything and THEY KNOW IT. Agenda over Country. They are all in a group of Americas worst enemies

Here ya go:

TOP ACCOMPLISHMENTS​

• Lowering Costs of Families’ Everyday Expenses
  • More People Are Working Than At Any Point in American History
  • Making More in America
  • Rescued the Economy and Changed the Course of the Pandemic
  • Rebuilding our Infrastructure
  • Historic Expansion of Benefits and Services for Toxic Exposed Veterans
  • The First Meaningful Gun Violence Reduction Legislation in 30 Years
  • Protected Marriage for LGBTQI+ and Interracial Couples
  • Historic Confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson and Federal Judges of Diverse Backgrounds
  • Rallied the World to Support Ukraine in Response to Putin’s Aggression
  • Strengthened Alliances and Partnerships to Deliver for the American People
  • Successful Counterterrorism Missions Against the Leaders of Al Qaeda and ISIS
  • Executive Orders Protecting Reproductive Rights
  • Historic Student Debt Relief for Middle- and Working-Class Families
  • Ending our Failed Approach to Marijuana
  • Advancing Equity and Racial Justice, Including Historic Criminal Justice Reform
  • Delivering on the Most Aggressive Climate and Environmental Justice Agenda in American History
  • More People with Health Insurance Than Ever Before

https://www.whitehouse.gov/therecord/

No link. No proof. But plenty of total unsubstantiated lies and BS.... But let me try to address some of your BS anyway....

1. Even the Demonrat polls show the people know that Bidenomics is a total failure.

2. More people have part time jobs, not real jobs.

3. Buying more from elsewhere while tariffs have been negated.
(BTW, tax on US Corps and import tariffs were supposed to fund the Feds, not a communist graduated income tax)

4. LMFAO at that lying drivel. Rats+Faulty ran the scamdemic.

5. Infrastructure nationwide is falling apart.

6. Agent Orange Vets mostly died before anything was done for them, and the same is true for Camp Lejeune water contamination victims.

7. There is no such thing as 'Gun Violence,' because no gun has ever done anything on it's own.
While the violent criminals are let out without bail in the Rat controlled cities that are chit-deep and falling apart.

8. The physiologically unfit run rampant in the streets, claim marriage rights, while the unqualified are given jobs in the name of diversity.
Marriage - historically (for the last 5,000 years) a union between a man and a woman.

9. Unfit politically appointed judges and prosecutors are destroying the legal system nation wide.
Ketanji Brown Jackson is the most un-fit SCJ ever appointed imo. During the second day of her Supreme Court confirmation hearings Tuesday, Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson refused to define what a “woman” is.

10. The Ukraine continues to be the Demorats cash-cow for offshore misappropriation of US tax funds.
Has Biden been prosecuted for his self admitted Quid-Pro-Quo firing to protect his criminal son?

The Biden Crime Family (thru Hunter) took 3 Million from the Moscow Mayor's wife, just like he/they got more millions from the Communist Chinese. Criminal Corruption on an unheard of scale.

11. Standing by INFANTICIDE right up to the moment of natural birth.

12. Stealing tax dollars from actual working Americans, in order to pay off the unpaid debts of defaulted students. Passing their dept off to those who are working is not debt forgiveness, it's theft....

13. Marijuana use can have negative and long-term effects: Brain health: Marijuana can cause permanent IQ loss of as much as 8 points when people start using it at a young age. These IQ points do not come back, even after quitting marijuana. Mental health: Studies link marijuana use to depression, anxiety, suicide planning, and psychotic episodes. https://www.samhsa.gov/marijuana

(The iG has no problem with the proven medical benefits for some adults or for epilepsy type conditions in children )

12. DEI - DEI roles across America are being eliminated — down 8% so far this year, according to Revelio Labs — a trend accelerated by the Supreme Court's decision last year to ban race-conscious admission...It seems that the farce following the drug induced death of Floyd and the BLM fiasco have run their idiot's course...

13. And Obomba Care was and is,,, A TOTAL FAILURE.

Last edited:
No link. No proof. But plenty of total unsubstantiated lies and BS.... But let me try to address some of your BS anyway....

1. Even the Demonrat polls show the people know that Bidenomics is a total failure.

(BTW, tax on US Corps and import tariffs were supposed to fund the Feds, not a communist graduated income tax)

6. Agent Orange Vets mostly died before anything was done for them, and the same is true for Camp Lejeune water contamination victims.

7. There is no such thing as 'Gun Violence,' because no gun has ever done anything on it's own.
While the violent criminals are let out without bail in the Rat controlled cities that are chit-deep and falling apart.

8. The physiologically unfit run rampant in the streets, claim marriage rights, while the unqualified are given jobs in the name of diversity.
Marriage - historically (for the last 5,000 years) a union between a man and a woman.

9. Unfit politically appointed judges and prosecutors are destroying the legal system nation wide.
Ketanji Brown Jackson is the most un-fit SCJ ever appointed imo. During the second day of her Supreme Court confirmation hearings Tuesday, Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson refused to define what a “woman” is.

10. The Ukraine continues to be the Demorats cash-cow for offshore misappropriation of US tax funds.
Has Biden been prosecuted for his self admitted Quid-Pro-Quo firing to protect his criminal son?

The Biden Crime Family (thru Hunter) took 3 Million from the Moscow Mayor's wife, just like he/they got more millions from the Communist Chinese. Criminal Corruption on an unheard of scale.

12. Stealing tax dollars from actual working Americans, in order to pay off the unpaid debts of defaulted students. Passing their dept off to those who are working is not debt forgiveness, it's theft....

13. Marijuana use can have negative and long-term effects: Brain health: Marijuana can cause permanent IQ loss of as much as 8 points when people start using it at a young age. These IQ points do not come back, even after quitting marijuana. Mental health: Studies link marijuana use to depression, anxiety, suicide planning, and psychotic episodes. https://www.samhsa.gov/marijuana

(The iG has no problem with the proven medical benefits for some adults)

12. DEI - DEI roles across America are being eliminated — down 8% so far this year, according to Revelio Labs — a trend accelerated by the Supreme Court's decision last year to ban race-conscious admission...It seems that the farce following the drug induced death of Floyd and the BLM fiasco have run their idiot's course...

What do you mean 'no link'?

• Wow

(The iG has no problem with the proven medical benefits for some adults)

After a pit bull attack, I paid a $260 co-pay for the rabies shots series. Thank you Obama Care. After Obama Care, I lost my family doctor and my health care plan. I was told I could keep both. Obama received 4 Pinochios for lying about his health care plan by the communist rag Washington Post.

35% of consumer credit cards are maxed out today because of Bidenflation Fox Business tells me. Are people buying patio furniture? No. Food.

The US average IQ is a paltry 97.4.

ya go:

TOP ACCOMPLISHMENTS​

• Lowering Costs of Families’ Everyday Expenses
  • More People Are Working Than At Any Point in American History
  • Making More in America
  • Rescued the Economy and Changed the Course of the Pandemic
  • Rebuilding our Infrastructure
  • Historic Expansion of Benefits and Services for Toxic Exposed Veterans
  • The First Meaningful Gun Violence Reduction Legislation in 30 Years
  • Protected Marriage for LGBTQI+ and Interracial Couples
  • Historic Confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson and Federal Judges of Diverse Backgrounds
  • Rallied the World to Support Ukraine in Response to Putin’s Aggression
  • Strengthened Alliances and Partnerships to Deliver for the American People
  • Successful Counterterrorism Missions Against the Leaders of Al Qaeda and ISIS
  • Executive Orders Protecting Reproductive Rights
  • Historic Student Debt Relief for Middle- and Working-Class Families
  • Ending our Failed Approach to Marijuana
  • Advancing Equity and Racial Justice, Including Historic Criminal Justice Reform
  • Delivering on the Most Aggressive Climate and Environmental Justice Agenda in American History
  • More People with Health Insurance Than Ever Before

https://www.whitehouse.gov/therecord/

No sure if serious? 🧐

These maybe accomplishments in Maos China?

spit-take.gif

After a pit bull attack, I paid a $260 co-pay for the rabies shots series. Thank you Obama Care. After Obama Care, I lost my family doctor and my health care plan. I was told I could keep both. Obama received 4 Pinochios for lying about his health care plan by the communist rag Washington Post.

35% of consumer credit cards are maxed out today because of Bidenflation Fox Business tells me. Are people buying patio furniture? No. Food.

The US average IQ is a paltry 97.4.
Our low IQ doesn't matter because diversity is our strength.

2. More people have part time jobs, not real jobs. MOST jobs are gubment jobs, and illegal alien jobs. Decrease in the rest

(The iG has no problem with the proven medical benefits for some adults or for epilepsy type conditions in children )

Jobs are mostly illegal alien and gubment jobs. ANYONE name the infrastructure built...I will stand by. Debt relief was passed on to hard working people. I guess it is fitting Theo put this garbage up here....anyone else would be embarrassed to, because it all is a lie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT