ADVERTISEMENT

UF Baseball...

I watched Preston Tucker double the other night for Houston and score the winning run. A lot of fun to watch those guys. Brian Johnson was one of my favorites.

Reactions: GatorGray
Brady Singer, Blue jays 2nd round pick, has decided to forgo signing a MLB contract and will instead go to UF. Pitcher that throws 92-95.

It's a funny team. The hitting comes and goes, the pitching comes and goes. If we're doing one or the other we can beat anyone, and if we're doing both we will beat anyone. The only thing the team does consistently well is play defense and compete.

This is what having a lot of youth will do to a team. They will be back stronger than ever and I believe they will be in the championship game for the next 2 years.

Gator Baseball ‏@GatorZoneBB 4h4 hours ago
#Gators in the Pros - Johnny Magliozzi retired all 6 batters he faced and had 1 strikeout for Class-A Brooklyn (Mets) on Saturday

#Gators in the Pros - Brian Jeroloman went 4-for-4 and scored 3 runs on Saturday for Double-A Harrisburg (Nationals)

#Gators in the Pros - Daniel Gibson with a 1.23 ERA in 8 appearances at Double-A Mobile (Diamondbacks), with a .160 avg. against

Gators in the Pros - Cole Figueroa is hitting .488 (20-for-41) in his last 10 games at Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (Yankees)

#Gators in the Pros - Preston Tucker was 3-for-5 with his 6th HR, a double and three runs for the Astros in 10-0 win over Texas on Sunday

VIDEO: Former #Gators' OF Matt den Dekker belted a go-ahead, 2-run homer for the Nationals on Saturday - http://atmlb.com/1Dp75vv

Huge for UF and glad to have him. Objectively, I'm not sure why he is doing it. I read where he was slotted for a $1mil signing bonus.

Here's some more hype for 2016 Gators. Top prospects for the team USA College National Team. Schwarz is the No. 8 prospect on the list, and there are three Gators above him. Says he could be the top pick in the 2017 draft.

Reactions: GatorGray
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT