ADVERTISEMENT

This is what happens when you have a brain dead prez and joey is that

Can you say it. Unfortunately Biden has 4 more years. This is only because his opponent is a criminal and should not be allowed on the ballot. Truth hurts, we have no candidate to vote for again.. It makes little difference who wins, WE all LOSE.
Have you ever considered that YOU are a fascist, lil Jimmy? You support squashing the most popular candidate that is running for office. The guy that has the biggest political movement in history, that has NOT been convicted of ANY crime. Why? Because you do not like him. NOT because he has done ANYTHING WRONG...but because you do not like him. I hate to be the one to tell you lil Jimmy...this is NOT how REAL Americans think. REAL Americans(which VERY obviously you are not one) follow our Constitution and not their political agenda's. Just a simple question. You are WAY up there in age...have you considered that you MAY...just MAY have lost your marbles like FJB? Serious question!!

Reactions: Chrismartin1974
Have you ever considered that YOU are a fascist, lil Jimmy? You support squashing the most popular candidate that is running for office. The guy that has the biggest political movement in history, that has NOT been convicted of ANY crime. Why? Because you do not like him. NOT because he has done ANYTHING WRONG...but because you do not like him. I hate to be the one to tell you lil Jimmy...this is NOT how REAL Americans think. REAL Americans(which VERY obviously you are not one) follow our Constitution and not their political agenda's. Just a simple question. You are WAY up there in age...have you considered that you MAY...just MAY have lost your marbles like FJB? Serious question!!
Have you ever wondered why there are so few leftists on this board, @jimbo1313R? Are we all just stupid and ignorant, or maybe the the 5 of you are the stupid ones?

And the bad thing about this country is people like yourself who have little to no sense continually making stupid statements.
Your opinion and one you would be better off keeping to yourself. Just like all opiniated Trumpys, if it was said by a Dem it's we have no sense. What you don't want accept is the fact I don't have any use for Biden but even less for Trump. Biden is an addled old man. Trump is an ogre a narcissistic old man that wants to be a dictator. I wouldn't vote for him if he was the last man on earth. By the way, millions of people feel the way I do on both counts. No need for you to answer, you are on ignore for now.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Your opinion and one you would be better off keeping to yourself. Just like all opiniated Trumpys, if it was said by a Dem it's we have no sense. What you don't want accept is the fact I don't have any use for Biden but even less for Trump. Biden is an addled old man. Trump is an ogre a narcissistic old man that wants to be a dictator. I wouldn't vote for him if he was the last man on earth. By the way, millions of people feel the way I do on both counts. No need for you to answer, you are on ignore for now.
Millions of dead or people with mental illnesses. There's no way millions of people voted for Biden, Jim.

I'm crushed. Seems like jimmy likes to make statements, but nobody is allowed to respond because little jimmy gets his feelings hurt.

After reading that, I have to believe you are one who believes Trump was robbed in the last election. Robbed or not, millions voted for Biden in the last election. But that was then, this is now......jim
And you're one who believes he wasnt robbed...not a ton of common sense, I see. How could one be so obtuse?

BUT BUT BUT Mean Tweets.

Like me Jimbo, you should be proud to be ignorant.
Bc. not proud, not in the least, just concerned that for the 3rd election in a row I have to vote for a man that might not make it to the end of his term, Biden, as opposed to a man who has in my opinion indicated the only thing important to him is showing the world his only real agenda is letting everyone know he is invincible and the hell with the rest of us. Not much of a choice as far as I am concerned.

Bc. not proud, not in the least, just concerned that for the 3rd election in a row I have to vote for a man that might not make it to the end of his term, Biden, as opposed to a man who has in my opinion indicated the only thing important to him is showing the world his only real agenda is letting everyone know he is invincible and the hell with the rest of us. Not much of a choice as far as I am concerned.
You must have missed the Abraham accords, the ZERO wars while in office, the secure border, booming economy, Iran 100% in check, NATO starting to pay their way, low gas prices, almost ZERO inflation, low interest rates, jobs returning from overseas, etc.?? C'mon lil Jimbo...turn CNN OFF and try to keep up with reality, son!!

You must have missed the Abraham accords, the ZERO wars while in office, the secure border, booming economy, Iran 100% in check, NATO starting to pay their way, low gas prices, almost ZERO inflation, low interest rates, jobs returning from overseas, etc.?? C'mon lil Jimbo...turn CNN OFF and try to keep up with reality, son!!
*slow clap*

Captain Ron has landed, and the situation is well at hand.

Carry on, good sir.

*slow clap*

Captain Ron has landed, and the situation is well at hand.

Carry on, good sir.
I would also have to ask for him to come with some things he LOVES that FJB has accomplished...can you quote this so he can see it! It will either shut him up, or make him understand how dumb his posts are! I will challenge Jimbo to this. I will name 20 Trump accomplishment's to every ONE he can name. How about that lil Jimbo...want to play..or did this run you off because it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to answer?? LOL

I would also have to ask for him to come with some things he LOVES that FJB has accomplished...can you quote this so he can see it! It will either shut him up, or make him understand how dumb his posts are! I will challenge Jimbo to this. I will name 20 Trump accomplishment's to every ONE he can name. How about that lil Jimbo...want to play..or did this run you off because it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to answer?? LOL
Id quote it for you but Im on ignore too! haha

So a dictator tells people to “peacefully and patriotically” have their voices heard and then steps down after a fraudulent election?

It doesn’t make any sense. You’re just saying words.

Reactions: jb1215 and BCSpell
Dig in on the dictator stuff.

Biden is colluding with Fani on a RICO case, not letting anyone primary him, and his supporters are trying to take Trump off the ballot.

I have way more examples of Leftists acting like dictators than Trump.

Falling Down Oops GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

Captain laying down the demo.

I’m still waiting on the evidence that Trump wants to be a dictator.

In the meantime…

• Wow
Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT