ADVERTISEMENT

This is what happens when you have a brain dead prez and joey is that

This...13 dead on his Afghanistan surrender policy that he totally ignored the Generals, and please lets not forget the 2 brave SEALS that lost their life interdicting a ship carrying arms to Iran. This is ALL caused by FJB's appeasement policy. If you ever saw the movie "groundhog day" we are living in it right now...experiencing the exact same days that we had under Hussein, who refused to identify muslim terrorists, and truly fight to defeat them. Many of you know where I live and have for my entire life, and that there are 3 major military bases within 10 miles from my home. One is a MAJOR test base, one is THE most renowned SF's base for the Airforce, and one houses the 7th specials forces group of Green Berets. Most of my friends, and many of my family either worked on these bases, or still do. The stories I could tell about the differences between administrations. And it is tough info to get, because most military people do not think politically, or know that they really are not supposed to choose sides. But you can look at how they vote..and it has always been over 70% Republican. That is VERY telling in itself. But understandable when the other party sides with our enemies more than they do America.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988

for the Anti americans on here that do nothing but whine and complain. you need to hop aboard teh red white and blue express baby!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Y'all see where Netanyahu claims Blinken is leaning on him to make yet another offer of a Palestinian state?

Hope he told him to pound sand and continues mission.
Funny how its been offered in the past multiple times, and each time the Palestinian "leadership" said, NO Thank You. They want Israel gone. That is the only acceptable solution to them. BUT, certain politicians want to keep pushing that narrative. Simply amazing.

Funny how its been offered in the past multiple times, and each time the Palestinian "leadership" said, NO Thank You. They want Israel gone. That is the only acceptable solution to them. BUT, certain politicians want to keep pushing that narrative. Simply amazing.
Just remember the former chief muzzie is calling the shots in our white house. That explains EVERYTHING. Hussein HATES Israel...just like all of his muzzie brothers do.

Reactions: tb8232
Dumb bastard getting our troops killed

Shown above is a building full of people walking around who need to look busy and important and who are useless feeders at the government trough. Some are self important and strut the hallways wearing stuff on their chests that they think makes them worthy of attention and “respect”.
Meanwhile our armament and supply to fight a war to defend America is at a historic low.
What’s wrong with this picture? Don’t ask Ole Joe. He doesn’t know what day it is.

Shown above is a building full of people walking around who need to look busy and important and who are useless feeders at the government trough. Some are self important and strut the hallways wearing stuff on their chests that they think makes them worthy of attention and “respect”.
Meanwhile our armament and supply to fight a war to defend America is at a historic low.
What’s wrong with this picture? Don’t ask Ole Joe. He doesn’t know what day it is.
Also a Marine staff sergeant with the nuke launch codes handcuffed to his wrist.

Everything is spot on, giving Ukraine rockets and arty after a 20 war on terror has depleted our stocks was a criminally negligent idea.

Wait until this shit hits the homeland. They are here. I hope we are preparing and not just chatting on a message board.

i mean the guy isnt lying...
He’s not, he’s just cherry picking. But the economy has definitely been worse.

Gas prices are still much higher than the last administration. Jobs just got back to where they were prior to Covid…”recovering” is not “creating”.

And the stock market is up but so is inflation.

Obama 3.0 is clearly & intentionally destroying America.

Elections have consequences and stolen elections have catastrophic consequences!

Reactions: fatman76
A 15 kiloton yield nuclear warhead weighs 90 pounds and can be fire from conventional artillery.

Let that marinate.
A former Iran nuclear inspector TODAY claimed Iran is ONE WEEK away from building a nuke if they desire to do so. What scares me is...did anyone on 10/6/2023 think that they could hit Israel like they did? And THE SCARIEST part is...look who occupies the white house.

A former Iran nuclear inspector TODAY claimed Iran is ONE WEEK away from building a nuke if they desire to do so. What scares me is...did anyone on 10/6/2023 think that they could hit Israel like they did? And THE SCARIEST part is...look who occupies the white house.
Iran's Future. Ram is Iraq and Iran. Goat is an inheritor of Greek western culture modeled after Alexander the Great. In fact its alluded to in the facts concerning the goat but clearly in verse 17 its not about Alexander but about the end times. Whos is flying across the entire earth without touching ground and is a western culture? America is the goat.

Daniel 8:5-7
5As I was contemplating all this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between his eyes came out of the west, crossing the surface of the entire earth without touching the ground. 6He came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and rushed at him with furious power. 7I saw him approach the ram in a rage against him, and he struck the ram and shattered his two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against him, and the goat threw him to the ground and trampled him, and no one could deliver the ram from his power.

Daniel 8:17
As he came near to where I stood, I was terrified and fell facedown.
“Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

Elam is southern Iran.
Jeremiah 49:
35 “Thus says the Lord of hosts:
‘Behold, I will break the [a]bow of Elam,
The foremost of their might.
36 Against Elam I will bring the four winds
From the four quarters of heaven,
And scatter them toward all those winds;
There shall be no nations where the outcasts of Elam will not go.
37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies
And before those who seek their life.
I will bring disaster upon them,
My fierce anger,’ says the Lord;
‘And I will send the sword after them
Until I have consumed them.
38 I will set My throne in Elam,
And will destroy from there the king and the princes,’ says the Lord.

What is it is nuclear? Or biological? Iran IS capable with the assistance of our open border.
Yeah. I don’t know, but the simple fact is that we are not ready for even conventional weapons and an Hamas - Israel type deal. There are certainly communities in our country that are ready to put down that type of threat, but there are many more that would get in the fetal position and wait to be killed.

Biden and the democrats are begging for it.
I agree, and it’s hard to understand. Don’t they know that these people will be indiscriminate. They will kill progressives and MAGA alike. Black white etc. we are flirting with total chaos

Yeah. I don’t know, but the simple fact is that we are not ready for even conventional weapons and an Hamas - Israel type deal. There are certainly communities in our country that are ready to put down that type of threat, but there are many more that would get in the fetal position and wait to be killed.
Correct...and even the FBI idiot director said it is possible

I agree, and it’s hard to understand. Don’t they know that these people will be indiscriminate. They will kill progressives and MAGA alike. Black white etc. we are flirting with total chaos

Also a Marine staff sergeant with the nuke launch codes handcuffed to his wrist.

Everything is spot on, giving Ukraine rockets and arty after a 20 war on terror has depleted our stocks was a criminally negligent idea.
So why won’t congress pass the funding bill? It will break jobs and pump money into buying weapons for our military while we give the old shit to Ukraine to kill our biggest rival so we don’t have to lose any troops?

Any some on here act like no troops died during trumps administration. (News flash, more died in trumps first 3 years than bidens)

• Haha
So why won’t congress pass the funding bill? It will break jobs and pump money into buying weapons for our military while we give the old shit to Ukraine to kill our biggest rival so we don’t have to lose any troops?

Any some on here act like no troops died during trumps administration. (News flash, more died in trumps first 3 years than bidens)
We aren't giving old shit to Ukraine we are literally depleting our ordinance stocks to the point that our supply depots can't meet demand.

When the President says give me money to fight a proxy war in another country and then I'll fix the border problem he created the day he took office, you tell him to kiss your ass.

Riddle me this, can you tell me how many attacks on US troops have occurred since Oct 6th? Here's a hint, it's in triple digits.

We lost troops under Trump because we were fighting a war.

Reactions: greyghost14

You asked why Congress won't pass the funding bill. They will. Individual appropriation bills have already passed the House (7 of 12). Biden and Senate want to bundle in aid to Israel and Ukraine and the House has said absolutely not until our border is secure and that does not require anything other than Biden and dems reverting to Trump policies which were rescinded by executive order. The proposed senate bill allows 1.8 M migrants into the country before action. 5,000 per day. Non-starter and should be.

EASY answer...lets fund AMERICA, and let Europe fund Ukraine. Russia is not a threat to us. I mean if you fall for the garbage we used to build our military back in the 70's and 80's that DID help defeat them under Reagan...but Ukraine has exposed Russia as a very weak militarily Country. Lets fund Veterans here in the USA FIRST, pay down our debt and America will be better off. And PLEASE with your BS about Afghanistan FJB surrender. It is THE BIGGEST military blunder in my 60 years on this earth.

Did you really type this? Trump inherited an ongoing war. Ukraine is not getting old ordinance and supplies. They are getting new ordinance and supplies as well as BILLIONS of US tax payer money.

There were no deaths or attacks in Afghanistan for 18 months due to Trump's agreement with the taliban. How are things going since then? Do you know how many US troops were not supposed to be deployed again but have been due to the inept, bumbling fool you voted for?

I am sure you will also overlook all the bad actors rearing their heads around the world right after joe was inaugurated. Any surprise to you Russia started massing troops on the Ukraine border in MARCH of 2021? hamas attacking Israel? It's all coincidental right?

EASY answer...lets fund AMERICA, and let Europe fund Ukraine. Russia is not a threat to us. I mean if you fall for the garbage we used to build our military back in the 70's and 80's that DID help defeat them under Reagan...but Ukraine has exposed Russia as a very weak militarily Country. Lets fund Veterans here in the USA FIRST, pay down our debt and America will be better off. And PLEASE with your BS about Afghanistan FJB surrender. It is THE BIGGEST military blunder in my 60 years on this earth.
You are being nice Cap. It was the biggest military blunder since the French at Agincourt. Good lord I feel bad for our active military with a court jester as our Commander in Chief.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT