ADVERTISEMENT

This is what happens when you have a brain dead prez and joey is that

Can you say it. Unfortunately Biden has 4 more years. This is only because his opponent is a criminal and should not be allowed on the ballot. Truth hurts, we have no candidate to vote for again.. It makes little difference who wins, WE all LOSE.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Can you say it. Unfortunately Biden has 4 more years. This is only because his opponent is a criminal and should not be allowed on the ballot. Truth hurts, we have no candidate to vote for again.. It makes little difference who wins, WE all LOSE.
biden is a criminal as well, but will be allowed on the ballot. That is what is most troubling to me.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
With all the judges afraid to make a decision, do you think that Trump won't be on the ballot? Not a snowballs chance in hell.
I didn't even mention it. dems are bumping their gums left and right about Trump being a criminal and won't admit joey boy is not only a disaster, but a criminal and for that matter shillary and billyboy. We were FAR better off when Trump was President.

So you LIKE grocery prices doubling, high interest rates, appeasing Iran while they attack and kill our military with zero repercussions, billions of COVID money going to ILLEGAL ALIENS in form of debit cards, totally open borders where 71000 people per year are dying because of fentanyl poisoning (more PER YEAR than died in TEN years in the Vietnam war?). Do I have this all correct Jimbo? Because you dislike Trump? Man you are a smart one!

USS Laboon intercepted 4 land based cruise missiles from Yemen as of 1030 this morning and a drone attack in Syria on our multi force base killed six Kurdish partner forces.

It's on and poppin now, Kurds don't play.

Biden will send thoughts and prayers. Well, prayers anyways.. smmfh

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
USS Laboon intercepted 4 land based cruise missiles from Yemen as of 1030 this morning and a drone attack in Syria on our multi force base killed six Kurdish partner forces.

It's on and poppin now, Kurds don't play.

Biden will send thoughts and prayers. Well, prayers anyways.. smmfh
Potato head has his people looking for the nearest aspirin factory to bomb.

Has anyone noticed that there are not any video's of us hitting targets? I WONDER WHY?? LOL We are bombing NOTHING of value. As I always say...NEVER let a lib involved with firearms and war...they know NOTHING about either. This is Hussein obama groundhog day

Has anyone noticed that there are not any video's of us hitting targets? I WONDER WHY?? LOL We are bombing NOTHING of value. As I always say...NEVER let a lib involved with firearms and war...they know NOTHING about either. This is Hussein obama groundhog day
WAG THE DOG - Maybe we aren't even bombing them. Just using the MSM to push a narrative.

WAG THE DOG - Maybe we aren't even bombing them. Just using the MSM to push a narrative.
I have religiously watched these since we bombed Libya in the 80's...seems VERY strange we are not showing ANY bomb strikes. Yes...WAG THE DOG in full force. FJB is only doing this to quiet down the noise...he cares ZERO about our men and women getting shot at.

Reactions: BCSpell
As I am listening to Mika speaking, her comments sound exactly like Kalim’s posts.

Mika is a brain dead bleeding faced "unt", just like Trump said she is. I wouldn't jizz on her if she was on fire. (I'll bet she oozes evil just like electricity). I learned the hard way when I was a kid about peeing on a electrified cow fence. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
So you LIKE grocery prices doubling, high interest rates, appeasing Iran while they attack and kill our military with zero repercussions, billions of COVID money going to ILLEGAL ALIENS in form of debit cards, totally open borders where 71000 people per year are dying because of fentanyl poisoning (more PER YEAR than died in TEN years in the Vietnam war?). Do I have this all correct Jimbo? Because you dislike Trump? Man you are a smart one!
Answer the question @jimbo1313R.

Asked and answered.
thumbs-thumbs-up.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT