ADVERTISEMENT

This is what happens when you have a brain dead prez and joey is that

You are being nice Cap. It was the biggest military blunder since the French at Agincourt. Good lord I feel bad for our active military with a court jester as our Commander in Chief.
And compounding it was the White House insane lie by John Kirby at the podium answering a reporter's question about the "chaos" leaving Afghanistan said he didn't see any chaos. I guess soldiers being killed because nobody can give a kill shot order or people hanging on to an airplane rolling down the runway and eventually falling to their death when the plane got airborne or mothers handing over their babies to American soldiers is no chaos in John Kirby's eyes. Nothing to see here.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
And compounding it was the White House insane lie by John Kirby at the podium answering a reporter's question about the "chaos" leaving Afghanistan said he didn't see any chaos. I guess soldiers being killed because nobody can give a kill shot order or people hanging on to an airplane rolling down the runway and eventually falling to their death when the plane got airborne or mothers handing over their babies to American soldiers is no chaos in John Kirby's eyes. Nothing to see here.
I have been around a while...but I have NEVER in my life seen an administration lie even half as much as this one...and I remember the 8 yrs of Hussein obama.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT