ADVERTISEMENT

Rich just get richer...

Meanwhile...

NdvKvcB.jpg

My favorite part about this (and there are so many good bits) is that Buca claims FSU is RICH and GETTING RICHER! Couldn't tell gold from fools gold, evidently.

If anybody wants to play the old threads game, pulling up some where Noles are crowing about how great Taggart is going to be could be fun.

Gonna be a long offseason...

My favorite part about this (and there are so many good bits) is that Buca claims FSU is RICH and GETTING RICHER! Couldn't tell gold from fools gold, evidently.

If anybody wants to play the old threads game, pulling up some where Noles are crowing about how great Taggart is going to be could be fun.

We easily would have won the basketball and football NC this yr without the virus.

Buca thought past their prime rappers throwing concerts was going to be a recruiting gold mine, lol. Willie T era is a nutshell: too busy dancing and partying and not practicing football. Best part is he showed a picture of Mullen recruiting and made fun of him. Guess he should have been more worried about Willie T not actually doing anything football related.

Buca thought past their prime rappers throwing concerts was going to be a recruiting gold mine, lol. Willie T era is a nutshell: too busy dancing and partying and not practicing football. Best part is he showed a picture of Mullen recruiting and made fun of him. Guess he should have been more worried about Willie T not actually doing anything football related.

People bag on Taggart. I hate that,

I LOVED the guy. I thought he should have gotten a 20 year no-fire contract. CFL!

How they are getting richer during the Co-V shutdown is by having their team out late at night stealing hub-caps.... :D

Since this had already been done....

mail
[

Reactions: fsu939913
Still the greatest failed troll attempt in the history of this board... Dude was literally bragging about a concert with some one hit wonder rap star who hasn't been relevant in years…
Big Boi’s a one-hit wonder? Do you even music?

This is a stark reminder of the days when I would go to Doak just to drink because I knew life for 4 hrs would be similar to being in a prison cell with "bubba".

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT