ADVERTISEMENT

Rich just get richer...

BucaNole

Green Machine
Jan 3, 2007

Meanwhile...

NdvKvcB.jpg

Reactions: DLinOrlando
I will be attending the Wake Forest game.....then quickly exiting the stadium. Im a food thrower at things i dont like. So i will just leave

I can't decide if the 'concert' is the freebie bonus for attending the game, or if the game is the freebie bonus for attending the 'concert'. Why not just throw in a couple of passes to the weekend flea market while you're at it?

Rich get richer.

As lomg as you are a non poor fsu games can be luxurious. Sitting in tge champions club is very nice....but for the poors who sit on the sunny side during noon games.....its just natuaral selection taking place

As lomg as you are a non poor fsu games can be luxurious. Sitting in tge champions club is very nice....but for the poors who sit on the sunny side during noon games.....its just natuaral selection taking place

Sitting in the champions club to watch Florida State play Wake Forest is quite the life.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Next up at Tallahassee, ICP will be performing their hit "Miracles" for free of charge. As in, it will take a miracle for FSU to finish with a winning record and beat UF this season.

I hadn’t seen a Bucanole thread til now (or paid attention to one at least).
Well sir, apparently you are the most talked about scoundrel on this board. You’ve left your emotional mark on several fans here, I can testify to that.

Numerous folks here think that I am really you in disguise.
Lol.

I hadn’t seen a Bucanole thread til now (or paid attention to one at least).
Well sir, apparently you are the most talked about scoundrel on this board. You’ve left your emotional mark on several fans here, I can testify to that.

Numerous folks here think that I am really you in disguise.
Lol.

That will throw them off the scent:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT