ADVERTISEMENT

Rich just get richer...

Meanwhile...

NdvKvcB.jpg

I miss Bucanole, whatever happened to him?

I hadn’t seen a Bucanole thread til now (or paid attention to one at least).
Well sir, apparently you are the most talked about scoundrel on this board. You’ve left your emotional mark on several fans here, I can testify to that.

Numerous folks here think that I am really you in disguise.
Lol.

Nah, you're both losers. Kinda like Willie and your 2nd tier program.

Nice high school stadium, tho...

Still the greatest failed troll attempt in the history of this board, and that's saying a whole lot. Dude was literally bragging about a concert with some one hit wonder rap star who hasn't been relevant in years as if that was going to be some huge recruiting boon to the Noles, lmao. Taggart can get as many 5 star recruits as he wants, but his clueless ass is going to be the reason the Seminoles go on a long, looong losing streak to the Gators.

Still the greatest failed troll attempt in the history of this board, and that's saying a whole lot. Dude was literally bragging about a concert with some one hit wonder rap star who hasn't been relevant in years as if that was going to be some huge recruiting boon to the Noles, lmao. Taggart can get as many 5 star recruits as he wants, but his clueless ass is going to be the reason the Seminoles go on a long, looong losing streak to the Gators.
He did much more than that. He told us how he was close to several high level Gator boosters who didn’t think Mullen was any good and that all kinds of trouble was on the horizon. Boy did that backfire on him and his boy Taggart.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
I finally found out what happened to BucaNole. Unfortunately, it’s very sad:
https://radaronline.com/exclusives/...y-meth-toxicity-inserting-drug-anus-overdose/

(Possibly NSFW, in case the URL doesn’t make that clear)
As much as sadgator wants to goof on it, he just simply can’t get over how sad and bizarre that story is...

Everybody knows sadgator’s futile plight of desperately trying to get into mrs. sadgator’s pants...and sadgator readily admits that he is like one of the horniest dudes to ever walk the earth...

But it is just truly astonishing to sadgator the lengths to which some dudes will go to get off...

Seriously, if the real Pippa herself (and/or Laura Dern) magically appeared naked before sadgator and were like, “Hey sadgator, would you like to get with us and shove some crack up your ass?” sadgator’d be like, “uuuuhhh, nah, pass.”

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Hey Bucanole, since you’re back now, we
Really need your description of how the concert was...we’ve all been dying to know since last fall...

WE??? You got a rat in your pocket sad? o_O

I've been hoping that NY-crapple and the Sucnole were both alien abducted... ;)

Reactions: sadgator
NYCApple just wants what’s best for the kids. He just doesn’t like all of this a fussin’ and a fightin’ and filthy mouths and Godlessness and wants us all to join together in sweet love.
I’d settle for just a plain conversation about football, or a recruit, versus just spewing a bunch of garbage filth.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Did we ever find out if this concert was good?

Can we pin this thread? Lmao. In retrospect his first post on this thread should have been a sign of the change in culture in both programs. Dan’s out there on the trail doing coach things like recruiting and Willie T and the Noles are bragging about a concert and dancing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT