ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

Good Morning !!!

Checking in early to say I cannot wait to see what today's round of insta vs the entire board brings !!!

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
at you some more....

Unlike the dweebs, trolls, idiots, 'know-it-alls', moe-rons, stalkers and such, I was waiting until the LOI's were in to comment. I was off doing other things today until late, and unlike many here, I was fairly sure how things would go, just as I've been saying for months. While butt-wipes like yourself were doing your usual kiddi-dance around the TV, with disbelieving eyes... :confused:

And while I know that I shouldn't be enjoying it this much,,, I just can't help myself. :p

Last edited:
Unlike the dweebs, trolls, idiots, 'know-it-alls', moe-rons, stalkers and such, I was waiting until the LOI's were in to comment. I was off doing other things today until late, and unlike many here, I was fairly sure how things would go, just as I've been saying for months. While butt-whips like yourself were doing your usual kiddi-dance around the TV, with disbelieving eyes... :confused:

And while I know that I shouldn't be enjoying it this much,,, I just can't help myself. :p

Yes, you surely predicted a top 10 class.

Unlike the dweebs, trolls, idiots, 'know-it-alls', moe-rons, stalkers and such, I was waiting until the LOI's were in to comment. I was off doing other things today until late, and unlike many here, I was fairly sure how things would go, just as I've been saying for months. While butt-whips like yourself were doing your usual kiddi-dance around the TV, with disbelieving eyes... :confused:

I will take some of the heat because I would have been mad as hell if we finished 15th or so in Rivals. Never cared for how ESPN does their list.

Lol you guys are incredible. UGA grad/fan here, and I just came over here to see what y'all were saying about the poor recruiting performance so far for the gators. It's been an interesting read to say the least. Although the recruiting has been pretty bad for y'all this year, I can't really say much until the dawgs actually look more talented on the field when we play each other. Gotta say though, I hope y'all keep donkey teeth for a long time. I still like our chances against McElwain in the long run...as always, Go Dawgs.

Doesn't seem to matter who we have as coach any more, as long as we don't hire any more Georgia grads. We own you sorry bitches.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT