ADVERTISEMENT

NYT Trump leading 5 of 6 swing states

5 million. The answer is 5 million. So far.

The bad part? I am convinced both parties want illegal immigration to continue. I watched a congressional committee hearing on it the other day. The smaller hearings, the ones the public usually doesn’t pay much attention. Chip Roy was basically deferring to Jamie Raskin on how the law applies to illegals, counting them in the census etc…

The bad part? I am convinced both parties want illegal immigration to continue. I watched a congressional committee hearing on it the other day. The smaller hearings, the ones the public usually doesn’t pay much attention. Chip Roy was basically deferring to Jamie Raskin on how the law applies to illegals, counting them in the census etc…

Evidence supports that. Republicans have been talking against illegal immigration for decades but, even when they're in control, nothing happens.

Illegal immigration COULD be stopped TODAY, FOREVER...if they wanted to. We do not NEED a wall. We need a VERY SERIOUS law that has super tough penalties for ANY business owner who hires an illegal alien. And with this law has to come enforcement. If this was ever passed...Illegal aliens would be lined up to LEAVE the USA, just like they entered. All would be gone in 6 months

Reactions: RussellCasse
I stand by what I said...this is over
Sorry Cap. You seriously underestimate the amount of raw evil they are capable of. I worry. They live up to their reputation on a daily basis. You need to reassess that thinking. They are evil incarnate.

Trump won all of those states in 2020. He will win all of these states in 2024.

Dan Bongino says he thinks the dems will dump joey and put up RFK Jr to run against Trump - sayhs also the whole reasln for the early Debate is to show how far gone joey is so they can dump him without causing a riot

RFK Jr is a huge liberal as well

Dan Bongino says he thinks the dems will dump joey and put up RFK Jr to run against Trump - sayhs also the whole reasln for the early Debate is to show how far gone joey is so they can dump him without causing a riot

RFK Jr is a huge liberal as well
100% China Joe is getting put back up on the shelf. Too many Leftists and RINO's have broken the law to allow Trump to win. They will try and cheat again.

I see Biden pulling himself out of the POTUS for the promise of a Heels Up pardon. Poopy Joe and his corrupt family can't leave The Whitehouse without one.

Then the Leftists will have a fight over Harris vs. Kennedy... It will be interesting to see exactly how important DEI is to these creeps...

100% China Joe is getting put back up on the shelf. Too many Leftists and RINO's have broken the law to allow Trump to win. They will try and cheat again.

I see Biden pulling himself out of the POTUS for the promise of a Heels Up pardon. Poopy Joe and his corrupt family can't leave The Whitehouse without one.

Then the Leftists will have a fight over Harris vs. Kennedy... It will be interesting to see exactly how important DEI is to these creeps...
This is what I've expected from the beginning. Biden was obviously too addled to serve and they'd get a woman of color as President.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT