ADVERTISEMENT

Just when things couldn’t get any worse for UT...

This is insane. Imagine, because you don't want someone to coach your favorite football team, to stand up in front of a government session and announce that the man they are about to hire "was in on covering up pedophelia".

Think about that for a second. Think about the power of those words that a person just wielded, and all that they encompass and at all to whom they are directed.

Not only are you calling him out, you're calling ALL of his employers, and colleagues and friends that he has worked with since and saying that they have all been aiding and abetting a Pedo protector.

According to the good people of Tennessee, , Urban Meyer and tOSU are pretty much scum of the earth for harboring a Pedo enabler, making them 2nd degree enablers. That goes for the Tampa Bucs too.

And you know what? Not damned thing will come back on any of these people who have just went about trying to destroy this man's life, for no reason other than they didn't want him to coach their team. They'll just get to keep on going on with their lives after ruining an entire family's.

This is the sickest thing yet, to darken this coaching carousel nonsense. And I don't know if it can be topped.

Everything you said is spot on and it's a disgusting character assassination of a good man. UT "fans" are doing this simply because they don't think he's a good coach. I hope they rot in hell

Reactions: gw2kpro
.$4.50 Starschmucks cup of coffee at the tearing up of the contract ceremony.

Moving on.
Even got Lane Kiffrat begging for a 2nd chance. His daddy told him at the time ( when he dumped UT for USC) that he was a fool for leaving UT So he is getting some solid consideration along with Matt Campbell and that goof at Wash. St.

A few names that won't cost us the amount Lyle did and perhaps supply some mortar for Lyle's brick by bricks.

Matt Campbell, Iowa St.)
Mike Norvell,(Memphis)
Bret Bielema, .
Ken Niumatalolo(navy)
Chad Morris, SMU
Troy Calhoun, Air Force:
Mike Bobo, Colorado State
Neal Brown, Troy
Bryan Harsin, Boise State
Scott Satterfield, Appalachian State
Jason Candle, Toledo

Not flash and fame but possible engineers and metal workers to try to fix the train wreck and get the UT train back on the tracks and heading toward the endzone again
Dang, besides Norvell, Campbell, Candle, and Harsin that is an ugly list for a UT budget. Bret is Butch 2.0. If people don't think 10-1 Mike Norvell is ready for a big job how is .500 Chad Morris ready for one? Both of the Service Academy coaches are great at what they do but it would be hard to translate it to the SEC...maybe UT will take the GT approach and go that route. Hiring a former UGA player just isn't a smart move. Brown and Satterfield could translate but who knows.

I'll tell you a guy they should also watch. Blake Anderson at A State. He has kept the ball rolling.

This is insane. Imagine, because you don't want someone to coach your favorite football team, to stand up in front of a government session and announce that the man they are about to hire "was in on covering up pedophelia".

Think about that for a second. Think about the power of those words that a person just wielded, and all that they encompass and at all to whom they are directed.

Not only are you calling him out, you're calling ALL of his employers, and colleagues and friends that he has worked with since and saying that they have all been aiding and abetting a Pedo protector.

According to the good people of Tennessee, , Urban Meyer and tOSU are pretty much scum of the earth for harboring a Pedo enabler, making them 2nd degree enablers. That goes for the Tampa Bucs too.

And you know what? Not damned thing will come back on any of these people who have just went about trying to destroy this man's life, for no reason other than they didn't want him to coach their team. They'll just get to keep on going on with their lives after ruining an entire family's.

This is the sickest thing yet, to darken this coaching carousel nonsense. And I don't know if it can be topped.

Ohio STate, Rutgers, WEst Virginia, UCLA, Airforce too.

They just did. What a major dumpster fire that program has become. That program keeps finding ways to continue to get worse and worse.

And HOW SWEET IT IS........ :D:D:D

Anyone know if the Mad-Dog-dollie has gone over the cliff yet or not? :cool:

.$4.50 Starschmucks cup of coffee at the tearing up of the contract ceremony.

Moving on.
Even got Lane Kiffrat begging for a 2nd chance. His daddy told him at the time ( when he dumped UT for USC) that he was a fool for leaving UT So he is getting some solid consideration along with Matt Campbell and that goof at Wash. St.

A few names that won't cost us the amount Lyle did and perhaps supply some mortar for Lyle's brick by bricks.

Matt Campbell, Iowa St.)
Mike Norvell,(Memphis)
Bret Bielema, .
Ken Niumatalolo(navy)
Chad Morris, SMU
Troy Calhoun, Air Force:
Mike Bobo, Colorado State
Neal Brown, Troy
Bryan Harsin, Boise State
Scott Satterfield, Appalachian State
Jason Candle, Toledo

Not flash and fame but possible engineers and metal workers to try to fix the train wreck and get the UT train back on the tracks and heading toward the endzone again

Yeah it’s not a good look. It just made the positions even more undesirable (iG - is that even possible?) than it already was/is. Even politicians were getting involved. It’s one of the biggest dumpster fires I’ve ever seen.

Hey Mad-Doggie,,, that coaching Karma thingy is a real bitch,,, ain't it?

facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: ukalum1988
Headline on ESPN is that Jason Witten says he wlm leave the Cowboys to taken He head coaching job at Tennessee.

Please tell me that’s where UT is right now.

They're trying to copy Michigan with their 'Michigan Man' bullshit. People are demanding someone with 'Tennessee blood' whatever the hell that means. Idk why fans don't understand that limiting your pool to just people who played or coached at the university isn't a very good idea. But I guess that's what makes them fans, nobody said they had to be smart.

They just did. What a major dumpster fire that program has become. That program keeps finding ways to continue to get worse and worse.

Nobody will want that job OR will Tennessee’s A.D. give them ( closer to 6 given what Kelly and Mullen got ) between $4,000,000 to $6,000,000. reasons to take that job?

Last edited:
Someone will have probably 4 and 1/2 to 5 MILLION reasons to take that job.
I mean I'm someone but seriously though. At this point will somebody worthy take it?

I say if they were smart they offer it to Tee Martin.

Tee actually turned them down in the past for an assistant position. Not even sure he would step into that mess.

They need to throw an offer to Blake Anderson at A State.

I will laugh out loud if UT goes with Tee.... he's a good recruiter, but a dumbass in actually coaching players. Complete bonehead when he was at UK as WR coach - ''twas glad when he left us

I will laugh out loud if UT goes with Tee.... he's a good recruiter, but a dumbass in actually coaching players. Complete bonehead when he was at UK as WR coach - ''twas glad when he left us

Lol I don’t think hey have a shot at a decent coach unless kiffin decides he’ll come back.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I think Tee would be a good choice. He’s been said to have grown into a really good play caller at USC. If I’m not mistaken he’s a finalist for one of college football’s top assistant awards this year. He would need an experienced staff around him of course, but they could do a helluva lot worse than Martin considering the current situation up there. Also unbelievable recruiter.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
“I'm worried about this.”

Don’t be...this guy can’t get out of his own way. UT’s admin is probably the most unstable in the SEC. Lame needs discipline, checks and balances. He won’t get that at UT, as a result it will be a complete disaster!

Kitten would absolutely dominate at a place like UF where the restrictions are plenty. Our compliance would not let him focus on anything but football. Hell we would probably give him a damn curfew.:D

I really hope he goes to Tennessee, that train wreck would be must see.

Kiffin is trolling UT. Right now Tennessee is getting turned down left and right by everybody.

Can’t figure out why the heck Tennessee doesn’t offer Norvell. Would seem to be an obvious go to guy.

Why are more teams not flockling to this dude? What is sadgator missing?
This is just rumors but apparently there is something teams are finding when he is being vetted.

“Can’t figure out why the heck Tennessee doesn’t offer Norvell.”

They claim he has baggage...whatever the hell that means. Yet they’re all in on Lame who left them after one tumultuous year to take another job. Subsequently raising the stock prices of furniture stores all throughout East Tennessee! Those hillbillies are effing gluttonous for punishment. smh

They're trying to copy Michigan with their 'Michigan Man' bullshit. People are demanding someone with 'Tennessee blood' whatever the hell that means. Idk why fans don't understand that limiting your pool to just people who played or coached at the university isn't a very good idea. But I guess that's what makes them fans, nobody said they had to be smart.

That's just a frightening thought

Can’t figure out why the heck Tennessee doesn’t offer Norvell. Would seem to be an obvious go to guy.

Why are more teams not flockling to this dude? What is sadgator missing?
Unless money finally wins over Norvell...he just wouldn't go there. Dude is building a legacy in his own currently at Memphis and is waiting on the near perfect situation. Take over a retiring coach riding off in the sunset on a winning note. Similar to how the guy before him did going to VT or similar to how Riley took over after Stoops retired.

Dude can go 11-1 this year and repeat it next year and make 3.5 mil(,with new contract that was wrote up) or he can make 6 mil and go 7-5 at best and have his head on a chopping block in 3 years with those type records.

Norvell is waiting on the picture perfect situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT