ADVERTISEMENT

Is Donovan leaving?

Stay classy. Expect Tenn, Miss St, Auburn, and Arkansas to all pass Florida in the basketball pecking order. Florida basketball as you and I know it, is Finito.

What, exactly, is your purpose here? To incite? To put your insecurities out for all to see?

Like I said, it's literally impossible for Bama and UK fans to do anything but act like *****, and when they are pretending not to be you know it's bullshit.

Not going to lie I couldnt stand little Eddie Munster. Especially after he went after Ark for firing Pelphrey, (who was a total disaster) but I respected him. The job he did at UF is one of the most underrated coaching jobs in history.

Coming from an Ark fan who has seen my program go from winning a title and final four appearances under Nolan Richardson to the bottom of the SEC I feel your pain. I can't stress how HUGE this first hire after Billy D is. We took the easy way out and hired another black head coach Stan Heath who had just taken Kent St to the Elite Eight to blow up Nolan's claim of racism playing a part in his firing. He of course wasn't ready or qualified for that job, so he failed. Then we hire Dana Altman from Creighton. Bring him in have the opening press conference, call the hogs, then find out he's had a change of heart. After that most coaches were cautious about the job, so we end up with about our 5th choice in Pelphrey. He actually has some success early with Heath's players, but once he got all of his players in here it was clear he brought in quite a few of the wrong type of players, and by the end he had completely lost the lockeroom and any respect with his players. I actually like Pel though. It wasn't his fault he wasn't prepared or didn't have enough experience for the job.

Then in Football we finally got to taste success with Petrino taking us to the Sugar Bowl and one win away from the BCS Title Game only to have some blonde volleyball player with daddy issues and a thing for motorcycles take it all away.

It worked out in the end for us with Bielema and Mike Anderson. I'm sure Michael White will work out for y'all. He's got a huge head start with how far Billy D took y'all's program. If Billy D was ever going to leave I'm sure glad it was now. Hopefully now Kevaughn Allen comes back home. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT