ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Caucus!

Here are the ACTUAL FACTS.

Trump set all time records in Iowa AS A NON incumbent. A historical victory unmatched in Iowa. Biden has reached HISTORIC levels of disapproval.

Sorry, but those are the FACTS. Anything else is just an attempt at spin.

The reason Iowa isn’t having their regularly scheduled caucus for dems is because the left is doing what they do. Attempting to manipulate an election instead of having a free and fair election. It’s who they are. Authoritarians

That said, Diddy is off as well. Never Trumpers aren’t really on the right. See Lincoln Project. Moderates aren’t on the right either. See Mitt, Cheney, and Adam
I don't dispute the historical nature of his victory. I'm just saying that I wasn't impressed with reasons why. I consider him an incumbent in regards to Republican voters. I know that 49% will fall in line and vote for him in November but in this caucus. They see better candidates than him. That is something I find interesting.

Bring up Biden polling is a red herring.

I don't dispute the historical nature of his victory. I'm just saying that I wasn't impressed with reasons why. I consider him an incumbent in regards to Republican voters. I know that 49% will fall in line and vote for him in November but in this caucus. They see better candidates than him. That is something I find interesting.

Bring up Biden polling is a red herring.
You do understand in the general there won’t be other Republicans running, don’t you?

And the only candidate who even did OK was DeSantis, Haley openly admitted that democrats were crossing the aisle to vote for her because there wasn’t a Dem primary…and they felt like she would be a good choice. Which means she isn’t really a true republican.

Vivek did so poorly he quit.

So what other candidateS were a better choice?

From lefty CNN the morning after Iowa. Not posting the rest of their drivel as most of it is throwing nonsensical tantrums about a fake insurrection.

“CNN

Former President Donald Trump’s huge win in the Iowa caucuses on Monday enshrines one of the most astonishing comebacks in American political history.

Losing one-term presidents almost never mount subsequent successful primary campaigns, much less pull off landslides that demonstrate utter dominance of their party. Trump transformed the GOP in his populist, nationalist, nihilistic image in 2016. By claiming 50% of the vote in the biggest win in caucus history, putting him on course to his third consecutive nomination, he showed that eight years after his outsider presidential victory, the current GOP is entirely his party.”

What’s the point? Diddy and Kalim are to the left of CNN. Something to ponder when evaluating “moderates and independents”.

From lefty CNN the morning after Iowa. Not posting the rest of their drivel as most of it is throwing nonsensical tantrums about a fake insurrection.

“CNN

Former President Donald Trump’s huge win in the Iowa caucuses on Monday enshrines one of the most astonishing comebacks in American political history.

Losing one-term presidents almost never mount subsequent successful primary campaigns, much less pull off landslides that demonstrate utter dominance of their party. Trump transformed the GOP in his populist, nationalist, nihilistic image in 2016. By claiming 50% of the vote in the biggest win in caucus history, putting him on course to his third consecutive nomination, he showed that eight years after his outsider presidential victory, the current GOP is entirely his party.”

What’s the point? Diddy and Kalim are to the left of CNN. Something to ponder when evaluating “moderates and independents”.
CNN is shocked because they can’t admit Trump won in 2020.

“CNN

But Diddy’s wife and daughters can’t stand Trump, so there’s no way he can win.

Do you even Parking Lot, bro?

CNN is shocked because they can’t admit Trump won in 2020.

For me, you hit the nail on the head. It’s not astonishing to me, because he didn’t lose in 2020. They just thought they would be able to pile on enough BS to bring him down by now. They continue to be confused as to why people aren’t listening to them.

Pst…it’s because people know they are lying.

And one more damn thing tonight…mainly because I am feeling salty.

Is illegal immigration a huge issue? You bet, but it’s not the root of the problem, nor is it the biggest issue.

Now that more are waking up, Issue Numero Uno is the Globalist want to implement a one world Government where they control everything as a means to increase their own power and wealth. That’s the root.

Amongst the “issues” helping them get there is mass illegal immigration. But, it’s not even the biggest issue helping these authoritarians achieve their goal.

I would put trying to murder people with a virus created in a lab, while giving yourselves cover to fix an election via coup…much higher on the list of “issues”.

Last edited:
Trump will win. Nothing to see here.

Out of curiosity, @fatman76 @Orangeclad. You guys complained about "souls to the polls". Saying things like, it's the democrats buying votes (if my memory serves me correctly).

So why is this different or ok?...(I'm ready for the spin)

Chris LaCavita, a Trump campaign senior adviser, says the campaign is prepared for inclement weather because it's built an operation run by Iowans.

"The contingencies that we have in place, it's old-school poll workers and people who pick up people and drive them to the polls," LaCavita said. "We have all that stuff planned, and we've been planning it."
Trumps the biggest cheating liberal in history. Nobody out libs trump, nobody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT