ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Caucus!

kalimgoodman

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2012
Trump will win. Nothing to see here.

Out of curiosity, @fatman76 @Orangeclad. You guys complained about "souls to the polls". Saying things like, it's the democrats buying votes (if my memory serves me correctly).

So why is this different or ok?...(I'm ready for the spin)

Chris LaCavita, a Trump campaign senior adviser, says the campaign is prepared for inclement weather because it's built an operation run by Iowans.

"The contingencies that we have in place, it's old-school poll workers and people who pick up people and drive them to the polls," LaCavita said. "We have all that stuff planned, and we've been planning it."

Out of curiosity, @fatman76 @Orangeclad. You guys complained about "souls to the polls". Saying things like, it's the democrats buying votes (if my memory serves me correctly).

Chris LaCavita, a Trump campaign senior adviser, says the campaign is prepared for inclement weather because it's built an operation run by Iowans.

"The contingencies that we have in place, it's old-school poll workers and people who pick up people and drive them to the polls," LaCavita said. "We have all that stuff planned, and we've been planning it."

My guess is DeSantis holds off Haley as they have spent almost 100 million just on that one state. A great number told their degenerate paid door knockers they would support DeSantis just to get them off their porch.

🤣 Maybe I need to rethink whether DeSantis beats Haley or not.

Yep. The left has zero morals. And these are the folks that the media, and many on the “right” want to compromise with on social issues. And folks wonder why this country is collapsing.

Yes I put quotations around right because, IMO, many have moved to the left without really realizing it.

Yep. The left has zero morals. And these are the folks that the media, and many on the “right” want to compromise with on social issues. And folks wonder why this country is collapsing.

Yes I put quotations around right because, IMO, many have moved to the left without really realizing it.

The left's communist agenda is paying off. Copying the trick Castro did to stay in power.

My guess is DeSantis holds off Haley as they have spent almost 100 million just on that one state. A great number told their degenerate paid door knockers they would support DeSantis just to get them off their porch.

I think DeSantis over-performs by 3-5 % and kneecaps Haley which is what need to happen. RINO-CRAT Haley needs to be taken out of this race

I think DeSantis over-performs by 3-5 % and kneecaps Haley which is what need to happen. RINO-CRAT Haley needs to be taken out of this race

I hope he barely beats her but she is going to wipe the floor with DeSantis in NH and be taking all the crooked money he was getting before.

Reactions: RussellCasse
GD6w1r6WsAA5kkG

Another GOPe plant for years but also one of the dumbest people on the internet.

Reactions: JimGaster

What’s your question again?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
It means democrats like Haley because she’s one of them. It’s called a RINO.

JFC no one is this dense on accident 😂
I don't get your response to my statement. It has no relevance.

I don't even like Nikki but if she wins by following the rules, then why are you guys whining? (I know she won't win).

I don't get your response to my statement. It has no relevance.

I don't even like Nikki but if she wins by following the rules, then why are you guys whining? (I know she won't win).
You’re missing the point.

If she wins with Democrat votes it defines who she is as a politician. That’s my issue - it’s with her, not the process.

You have to be trolling with this.

You’re missing the point.

If she wins with Democrat votes it defines who she is as a politician. That’s my issue - it’s with her, not the process.

You have to be trolling with this.
Who cares about what she is as a politician? That was never the point.

The point was, you guys are trying to make it seem like she would be cheating. If she wins by following the rules, stop whining.

If so. He's back in Tallahassee by Wed.
DeSantis needs to park his butt back in Tally. We can agree on that. He needs to fix the homeowners insurance problem and then finish off Iger and send the Perverted Mouse packing. Not pointed at you, but I watched some national MSM programs today predicting Haley would win the nomination. ALL MY LOLS!!!!! 😂😂😂

No, you’re projecting again.

Post where I accused her of “cheating” or slither back into your troll hole.
And you're defending again. You never changed lol.

I literally didn't tag you about accusing her of cheating. I was having that conversation with fever and you jumped in. I was talking to you about giving rides to the polls.

DeSantis needs to park his butt back in Tally. We can agree on that. He needs to fix the homeowners insurance problem and then finish off Iger and send the Perverted Mouse packing. Not pointed at you, but I watched some national MSM programs today predicting Haley would win the nomination. ALL MY LOLS!!!!! 😂😂😂
Oh Haley. They want it to be a race for ratings and coverage.

• Wow
Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT