ADVERTISEMENT

Grantham

Grantham has been butthole stupid for the last 30+ years, and his defense sucks.
FIRE HIS ASS TODAY, OR YESTERDAY IF POSSIBLE.

And if 'Dilbert Dan' doesn't like it, then FIRE HIS IDIOT LOSER ASS TOO, along with all of the other coaches and support staff.

I'm DEMANDING that UF/UAA/AD find and hire only coaches that can bring championships to UF every year. If raising ticket prices up to $100 is what it takes to 'get-er-done' then that's also fine with me. $50 Student tickets get a half-price break.

BTW, the new Heavener Center needs an upstairs 'saloon and ho-house' included to vastly aid in the recruiting....

Grantham has been butthole stupid for the last 30+ years, and his defense sucks.

And if 'Dilbert Dan' doesn't like it, then FIRE HIS IDIOT LOSER ASS TOO, along with all of the other coaches and support staff.

I'm DEMANDING that UF/UAA/AD find and hire only coaches that can bring championships to UF every year. If raising ticket prices up to $100 is what it takes to 'get-er-done' then that's also fine with me. $50 Student tickets get a half-price break.

BTW, the new Heavener Center needs an upstairs 'saloon and ho-house' included to vastly aid in the recruiting....

Grantham doesn't get a nickname yet but Mullen is now "Dilbert Dan."

You will be fairly close to being correct, once you dislodge that stick that's rammed up your ass.

Word has it that Finebaum intimated to a former moderator of ours that he has spoken to people at UF and Grantham is done.

I will not disclose my sources, for the sake of privacy.
Grantham being gone, to me, is a no-brainer. Should have happened sooner. However, there are other deficiencies on the coaching staff, especially in regards to positional recruiting, that absolutely need to be corrected as well.

Reactions: ih8f$u and ceilo77
Grantham being gone, to me, is a no-brainer. Should have happened sooner. However, there are other deficiencies on the coaching staff, especially in regards to positional recruiting, that absolutely need to be corrected as well.
New DC will mean some new position coaches, and if you are changing a few on defense, might as well do the same on offense. We need a full time recruiting coordinator! It's not that tough. You can only have so many coaches out recruiting, leave one position guy home and send out the full time recruiter. And the assistant coordinator. Why not?

New DC will mean some new position coaches, and if you are changing a few on defense, might as well do the same on offense. We need a full time recruiting coordinator! It's not that tough. You can only have so many coaches out recruiting, leave one position guy home and send out the full time recruiter. And the assistant coordinator. Why not?
We don’t have a full time recruiting coordinator?

We don’t have a full time recruiting coordinator?
Lee Davis is our Director of Recruiting Operations for football. I can tell you with great confidence SHE is not our lead recruiter in the sense of going out and actually recruiting kids to our school. We need a coach who has no (or very minor) coaching duties and just focuses on selling kids on UF. We still need a Lee Davis to track and coordinate the data, but we are missing the salesman.

Lee Davis is our Director of Recruiting Operations for football. I can tell you with great confidence SHE is not our lead recruiter in the sense of going out and actually recruiting kids to our school. We need a coach who has no (or very minor) coaching duties and just focuses on selling kids on UF. We still need a Lee Davis to track and coordinate the data, but we are missing the salesman.
What role does Ratliff play?

Ah, gotcha. I can’t believe we don’t have coaches who do just that. Or at least some staff who can be the constant contact point that seems to be so important. It’s hard to believe we don’t have that kind of setup. Seems like common sense.

Ah, gotcha. I can’t believe we don’t have coaches who do just that. Or at least some staff who can be the constant contact point that seems to be so important. It’s hard to believe we don’t have that kind of setup. Seems like common sense.
We spend less than half what Georgia does on recruiting and just over half what Bama spends. Until we correct that it’s not getting any better.

We spend less than half what Georgia does on recruiting and just over half what Bama spends. Until we correct that it’s not getting any better.
I’d hate to think it’s just about how much you spend, but it certainly looks like there is a correlation. It makes you wonder why we’re not.

Reactions: Gator Fever
“I’m confident with where we are.” “If you look at how we played leading up to that game, we played pretty good. If you look at just SEC games in general, we’re either second or third in most major stats. I’m confident with where we are, and I’m confident that we’ll continue to play well and do the things we’ve got to do to be successful.”
-------------------

Damn Grantham sounds like Insta trying to justify Grantham's performance. Giving up 31 points now is alright as long as you keep the yardage down etc... About like Mullen acting like he wasn't outcoached at KY because we gained more yards.

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
WRT recruiting, until we increase the budget, changing coaches isn't going to help that much.

FCjO8ndX0AYTsfJ

WRT recruiting, until we increase the budget, changing coaches isn't going to help that much.

FCjO8ndX0AYTsfJ
We're competing in the coaching salary arms race, but not so much with the recruiting budget. Guess they don't realize that the success of a coach ultimately depends on the recruits he or she brings in? Of course you have to be able to know what to do with them, but unless you get the best players, you'll never have the best team. Dumb!

We're now down to #23 in the nation for 2022 recruiting, 9th in the SEC.

We're now down to #23 in the nation for 2022 recruiting, 9th in the SEC.
Completely unacceptable for the flagship university in the state of Florida.

First off to my many 'special' (read retarded) friends here,,,, 😝

And 2nd, must have missed my only other post to this page...

I know in the world of sports it's not uncommon for coaches to play musical chairs frequently, but what stands out to me is that except for Grantham's stint in UGA....he seems to move on relatively quickly from teams or job titles, like between 2-3 years. Except for UGA, this has been the case throughout his entire history as a coach.

Seems rather excessive

Last edited:
I know in the world of sports it's not uncommon for coaches to play musical chairs frequently, but what stands out to me is that except for Grantham's stint in UGA....he seems to move on relatively quickly from teams or job titles, like between 2-3 years. Except for UGA, this has been the case throughout his entire history as a coach.

Seems rather excessive
He’s been at UF as long as he was at UGA

Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
I was on a plane Friday, sat right next to Finebaum...he said Grantham is done, per source, after this yr
Good. Hopefully a new DC goes better tha muschamp’s numerous OC’s. Mullen doesn’t seem to hate the entire concept of the existence of the defensive side of the ball, unlike how muschamp felt about offense, so I’m a little more hopeful.

Grantham's contract is over after this season.

They had BETTER NOT sign a new contract with him.
Hey Gecko, must be Sad to hold grudges for decades! I laugh at you and Sad all the time. You made generalizations about me but, let’s look at you. You THINK your cool and hip and everyone likes you when in reality people laugh behind your back and say he’s such a loser. You probably view to much adult sites and considering your anti women, LGTBQ and other posts, you probably have your Trump 2024 signs ready to go.

Gotcha huh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT