ADVERTISEMENT

Good goin', Callaway!

I am hearing the count may be as high as 7 starters now, as well as some assistant coaches who were involved and some who knew. Mac holding an emergency meeting with the AD this afternoon. Stay tuned.
Hearing the same thing.

It's SAD because teams like Tennessee are recruiting astronauts and our believed Gators are getting these criminals.

The rival posters in this thread must be sucking on lemons right now. Vol fans obviously still WAY butt hurt over Callaway's 2015 TD.

The only guy that's apparently sucking is Calloway blowing McElwain daily. Either that or he's got some photos of McElwain getting raped by a horse. This kid gets in trouble every year and is still on the team. Yall can down play this as much as you like but if any part of this story is true, Calloway should be gone. Yall have been killing Saban for the last week regarding his response to Hand's DUI but McElwain's refusal to punish kids makes Saban look like a Boy Scout. This kid is going to end up costing UF big time and UF will deserve every punishment they get.

The only guy that's apparently sucking is Calloway blowing McElwain daily. Either that or he's got some photos of McElwain getting raped by a horse. This kid gets in trouble every year and is still on the team. Yall can down play this as much as you like but if any part of this story is true, Calloway should be gone. Yall have been killing Saban for the last week regarding his response to Hand's DUI but McElwain's refusal to punish kids makes Saban look like a Boy Scout. This kid is going to end up costing UF big time and UF will deserve every punishment they get.

Ive not seen the first post ON THIS BOARD speaking of Saban and the DUI arrest of the player.

I am hearing the count may be as high as 7 starters now, as well as some assistant coaches who were involved and some who knew. Mac holding an emergency meeting with the AD this afternoon. Stay tuned.
Does it matter who leaked it? It was a blatant felony that was covered up by Mac and the admin. I want no part in a program that supports this
Seems you aren't too active here and then this....troll much?

This is the earliest we've been flooded by vols in years.

Weird.
It is SO funny how they all started heading over here and then quickly hauled ass outta here as soon as they realized the "rumors" were about basically nothing...

Dem+physics+when+you+see+a+hot+chick+while+passing_2662f2_5466140.gif

Well they lost the East, their coach is a bit of a doofus, and they know they have come to Gainesville in about a month. They really don't have much they can say. History tells us that the moonshine stills are gonna be working overtime by the end of September.

Reactions: METSWIN
Well they lost the East, their coach is a bit of a doofus, and they know they have come to Gainesville in about a month. They really don't have much they can say. History tells us that the moonshine stills are gonna be working overtime by the end of September.
I think we lose to Tennessee this year :(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT