ADVERTISEMENT

Good goin', Callaway!

Kendrick-Lamount-Williams-mugshot-27192473.223x223.jpg

The guy Callaway was riding with was previously charged with molesting a 12 to 16 year old.

Reactions: 90sNationOfVols
Does Mac suspend for citations, or will it be handled internally? He did coach with Saban so we can hope for the "handled internally" punishment.

Does Mac suspend for citations, or will it be handled internally? He did coach with Saban so we can hope for the "handled internally" punishment.

He suspended Scarlett for the bowl game his first year just for a pot notice to appear. Muschamp didn't on a first time charge but I am not sure if Mac has a guaranteed one game suspension for that.

if he likes coaching at Florida another useless pot crime won't make our best player miss the biggest season opener in my lifetime

Reactions: g8rbass94
if he likes coaching at Florida another useless pot crime won't make our best player miss the biggest season opener in my lifetime

He has both times so far when it came to marijuana charges. Thompson got suspended a game also I think in addition to Scarlett. Mac was also quoted saying Callaway better straighten out his problem with pot after he said at that hearing he was too high to have sex with anybody that night. Not sure if he ever tested positive yet because its a 2nd positive test that gets you suspended at UF I think.

Mac seems to be running a renegade football team with all these players being arrested or cited/investigated for terrorizing and shooting at girlfriends, sexual assault, possessing illegal drugs, driving with no license, and using performance enhancing drugs etc.

Reactions: GBO80
Mac seems to be running a renegade football team with all these players being arrested or cited/investigated for terrorizing and shooting at girlfriends, sexual assault, possessing illegal drugs, driving with no license, and using performance enhancing drugs etc.

You think all of this is worse under Mac?

You think all of this is worse under Mac?

It seems to be. We got guys literally shooting guns off at their girlfriends. Did Muschamp have this much serious stuff his first 2 years? I know we had a lot pot charges and typical no license stuff but can't remember if we had all the serious charges/accusations like this.

It seems to be. We got guys literally shooting guns off at their girlfriends. Did Muschamp have this much serious stuff his first 2 years? I know we had a lot pot charges and typical no license stuff but can't remember if we had all the serious charges/accusations like this.

You really don't like Mac.

And LG is right, we over-looked a lot with Urban because the winning.

Ironically, Mac is winning more than Muschamp but, whatever.

You really dislike the guy.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I don't know. Feel free to do the numbers.

So you have no problem with Mac led players terrorizing people and taking PEDs?

Besides if Mac doesn't score an offensive TD against FSU for a 3rd straight season the AD could use all these incidents as ammunition to fire him and not wait until year 4.

Reactions: GBO80
We've had players shooting guns at girlfriends? Who and when did that happen? Honestly don't remember. The PED thing is whatever that's an isolated incident and idk how you blame the coach for that. Truth is damn near every program has issues. All you can worry about is the coaches reaction to whatever issues come up.

Callaway,,,, COME ON MAN!!! :confused:

And hanging with that kind of guy???
That alone might be cause to boot you on down the road...o_O

PS

I'd suspend him for the first 2 games of 2017, and one more anything and he's gone.

Agree, he nitpicks every move Mc makes. About on the level of Mich with the exception he does have some positivity to him.

Fever....

Come on man...let's think this out.

Much worse went on under Muschamp.

This is mild to what went on in the great SOS days.

This is straight clear cold bath water in what went on during the Meyer days.

I know Callaway is a Mc recruit. Mark Thompson and weed. As are Cleveland and Wells. was...those guys got into trouble. A couple of weed incidents...and playing with a bb gun.

Grier, Harris, Porter, Tabor, weren't MC's recruits. They were already in their mindset before Mc. They just finally got caught while Mc was the coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJWilliamson
We've had players shooting guns at girlfriends? Who and when did that happen? Honestly don't remember. The PED thing is whatever that's an isolated incident and idk how you blame the coach for that. Truth is damn near every program has issues. All you can worry about is the coaches reaction to whatever issues come up.

Yep it happened under Mac. So now the coach just gets off the hook with that and players taking PEDs under his watch? You should be winning SEC championships at least to put up with mess like that.

Agree, he nitpicks every move Mc makes. About on the level of Mich with the exception he does have some positivity to him.

Fever....

I know Callaway is a Mc recruit. As are Cleveland and Wells. Mark Davis was...those guys got into trouble. A couple of weed incidents...and playing with a bb gun.

Grier, Harris, Porter, Tabor, weren't MC's recruits. They were already in their mindset before Mc. They just finally got caught while Mc was the coach.

Its yours if its under your watch. Did Muschamp have the real bad stuff here his first 2 years. Dont remember for sure.

Blaming Mac for Grier taking PEDs is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You would have to be some kind of "special" to blame a coach for that.

Yep it happened under Mac. So now the coach just gets off the hook with that and players taking PEDs under his watch? You should be winning SEC championships at least to put up with mess like that.

I wasn't being argumentative I was asking. I legit don't remember any players shooting at their girl. The PED stuff I can't blame on any coach. I could see if it was multiple players but it was one dude...and the QB at that. Why would any coach risk f*cking their season by having their QB take PED's...the one thing the NCAA doesn't play about? Plus if it was found the coach was doing that his career would be done.

Fever....

I know Callaway is a Mc recruit. As are Cleveland and Wells. Mark Davis was...those guys got into trouble. A couple of weed incidents...and playing with a bb gun.

Its yours if its under your watch. Did Muschamp have the real bad stuff here his first 2 years. Dont remember for sure.

DRob was constantly suspended for "violation of team rules"

Antonio Morrison punched a bouncer.

JC Jackson had the arm robbery arrest but charges were later dropped.

Pop Saunders suspended and kicked off for drug tests.

Something about Marcus Roberson sneaking in girls to team hotels

Those stand out from the top of my head.

Last edited:

The Marcus Roberson one doesn't belong on this list.

I wasn't being argumentative I was asking. I legit don't remember any players shooting at their girl. The PED stuff I can't blame on any coach. I could see if it was multiple players but it was one dude...and the QB at that. Why would any coach risk f*cking their season by having their QB take PED's...the one thing the NCAA doesn't play about? Plus if it was found the coach was doing that his career would be done.

Not trying to argue with anyone as I respect everyone's opinion for the most part. The PED stuff was an isolated incident like you say but it just seemed Mac has quite a bit of stuff going on since he got here. I know if they ever tested all of Bama's players during the offseason they would catch multiple players for sure.
----------------------------------------------

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2015/1...-porter-suspended-indefinitely-florida-gators

Given the details that emerged about the charges facing Porter — who allegedly fired a gun at a wall near his pregnant girlfriend, after previously holding the gun to her head — after that tweet, though, it's likely Porter's days as a Gator are over.

Indeed, Alachua County court records show that Porter has been charged with aggravated battery, firing a "deadly missile" into a vehicle or dwelling, two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, and criminal mischief for property damage. The first two charges are second-degree felonies, the aggravated assault charges are third-degree felonies, and the criminal mischief charge is a second-degree misdemeanor.

Well Mac has had the very bad one listed above and the sexual assault investigations of players under him. Hard to find many coaches in their first year that have a starting QB suspended for PEDs and then another starting QB suspended days after the bowl game for sexual assault allegations. Hopefully the real bad accusations will come to a halt at least.

Are we really still getting mad at college kids for smoking weed in 2017?

Yes. Its illegal. Jus like we should get mad if they murder someone. Its illegal. What people dont understand about it being illegal i dont get. You see, its illegal. ILLEGAL. Thats why. Do u understand? Do u get that? No one cares what u think it should be. Its illegal

Not trying to argue with anyone as I respect everyone's opinion for the most part. The PED stuff was an isolated incident like you say but it just seemed Mac has quite a bit of stuff going on since he got here. I know if they ever tested all of Bama's players during the offseason they would catch multiple players for sure.

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2015/1...-porter-suspended-indefinitely-florida-gators

Given the details that emerged about the charges facing Porter — who allegedly fired a gun at a wall near his pregnant girlfriend, after previously holding the gun to her head — after that tweet, though, it's likely Porter's days as a Gator are over.

Indeed, Alachua County court records show that Porter has been charged with aggravated battery, firing a "deadly missile" into a vehicle or dwelling, two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, and criminal mischief for property damage. The first two charges are second-degree felonies, the aggravated assault charges are third-degree felonies, and the criminal mischief charge is a second-degree misdemeanor.

They catch bama players, fsu players, uf players. The majority of 16-24 yr olds who smoke are black guys and the majority of college footbal teams are black guys. It should be expected that they get caught often.

To pile on top of that, weed targets poor people. Most college athletes are poor.

What's the difference between unlawful and illegal? o_O

Unlawful is breaking a written statute. :cool:

While illegal is just a sick bird.... :D

Reactions: fsu939913
They catch bama players, fsu players, uf players. The majority of 16-24 yr olds who smoke are black guys and the majority of college footbal teams are black guys. It should be expected that they get caught often.

To pile on top of that, weed targets poor people. Most college athletes are poor.

I am talking about PED use in that post.

Thanks. I had forgotten about Porter. That's some psycho shit.

I don't disagree, but if it was Michigan's best player, and there was no suspension, I'd expect you'd be complaining about Harbaugh running a dirty/win-at-all-costs program.

What 'OTHER' teams / coaches do or don't do should have no bearing on what UF does concerning their own student/athletes. Set a standard that is fair and makes sense, and then stick to it. o_O

The same should apply to the SEC's Grad-xfer rule.
I will be disappointed in the SEC if they follow the rest of the NCAA conferences, instead of continuing to be the 'leaders.' :cool:

What 'OTHER' teams / coaches do or don't do should have no bearing on what UF does concerning their own student/athletes. Set a standard that is fair and makes sense, and then stick to it. o_O

The same should apply to the SEC's Grad-xfer rule.
I will be disappointed in the SEC if they follow the rest of the NCAA conferences, instead of continuing to be the 'leaders.' :cool:

You just don't want Zaire coming here. The SEC talked about relaxing that rule before Zaire was likely coming here. If Franks or Trask is better than Zaire they can show it in practice and on the field to win the job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT