ADVERTISEMENT

Good goin', Callaway!

Mad-Doggie-Delusions and Wild Speculations:

"a T/F likely to win the OLT spot and be a Freshman AA. He is that good."

Facts, not rubber-dollie OL Fiction...

RT Jawaan Taylor 6-5 340 So *** 5.5 - Cocoa, FL
Played in all 13 games throughout the season and started 12 at RT. Freshman All-America honors by ESPN.com, FWAA and Pro Football Focus. Selected to the Freshman All-SEC Team by the leagues Coaches’ and Gridiron Now. Member of ESPN All-SEC Bowl Team.

C T.J. McCoy 6-1 308 rsSo *** 5.6 - Clermont, FL - Began as 3rd string, but he became the default starter after both 1 & 2 were injured out.
He came off the bench to play center in UF’s game against SCa and never came off the field again; He played three-plus quarters at center for the Gators against the Gamecocks, and then started the final 4 contests of the season. He was just placed on the Rimington Award Watch List for 2017.

LT Martez Ivey 6-5 305 Jr ***** 6.1 - Apopka, FL - Started out of position, as a Fr-So at LG. Now that LT David Sharpe left early for the NFL draft, Ivey moves to his normal LT position.
2016 - Two-time SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week (UGA, South Carolina).
2nd Team All-SEC by the league’s Coaches and the Associated Press.

Maybe it's the rubber-dollie idiots that are doing the coaching, and not the number of recruiting stars that they were given. :rolleyes:
UF's tFr 3 star 5.5 made AA, and the 3 star rsFr is now on the Rimington Award Watch List.
==========

In Mc's first 3 classes, he's brought in these guys at DE, along with some very good others:
#2 DE CeCe Jefferson Jr ***** 6.1
#2 DE Antonneous Clayton So ***** 6.1
#3 DE Zachary Carter Fr **** 5.9

And a couple of decent sized FNG's at NT/DT
DT/DE Elijah Conliffe 6-4 305 **** 5.8 - Hampton, Va
2016 Va All-Stars Defensive Team. 2016 VHSCA All-Star Game.
2015 Conference 10 Defensive Player of the Year

DT Kyree Campbell 6-3 323 **** 5.9 Woodbridge, Va
HS Sr - 62 tackles, 18 TFL 8 sacks, 4 pass deflections, 2 Ints and 3 blocked kicks. Played in the 2016 Offense-Defense All-American Bowl.

NT Tedarrell Slaton 6-4 360 **** 5.9 - U.S.Army-AA,
FL 2014 and 2016 5A State Champ
============

"Got the best M/LB in the SEC"

You claim, but I wouldn't trade you this guy for him.
MLB David Reese 6-0 244 So
As a tFr, he replaced 1/21 Lions draft pick Jarrad Davis
when he got injured and he never missed a beat. Reese s
tarted the final 4 games of the regular season at MLB. He totaled 49 tackles and 2 TFL. In his 1st-career start against SCa, Reese tallied a game-high 11 tackles. He was named SEC Defensive Player of the Week after he posted a career-high 12 tackles and a 0.5 TFL in Florida’s SEC Eastern Division-clinching win at LSU. In the SEC Championship Game against Alabama, DE Jabari Zuniga blocked UA’s extra point attempt with 1:42 left in the first quarter, and Reese returned it for a defensive 2-PAT
For 244 LB's, he's still got some good speed to run the length of the field. ;)
===============

" best punter in the SEC"

P Johnny Townsend 6-1 211 rsSr - Orlando, FL
1st Team AA by CBS Sports.
1st Team All-SEC performer by ESPN and Gridiron Now.

He had 29 punts of 50+ yards and 27 punts inside the 20 yard line
>>> Ranked 1st in the Nation with a 47.9 yard average on 64 punts.
* And he was named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll. :p

PK Eddy Pinero 6-0 173 - Miami, FL -- Mc flipped him away from Saban.
He's kicked an 81 yard FG on the practice field.
He was 3/3 on FG's over 50 yds in 2016, and also 100% on PAT's
He was 21 of 24 (87.5%) overall, with 67% (14) of his FG's at 40+ yds.
His KO's are all out of the endzone, whenever the coach asks for that.

Jefferson and Ivey were Miss Chimp recruit and life long gater fans. Mr Ed LOST the other half of the DE duo to the Barn , Byron Cowart the #1 DE in the nation.

As lousy a coach as Lyle Jones is, he STILL managed to finish 15 spots in front of Mr Ed in 2015 and with 3 fewer players, finished only 1 spot behind him in 2016. I was hoping for another poor recruiting effort like Lyle had the past two seasons for this year so perhaps the new A/D would fire his incompetent arse. But right now he has the #2 team in the SEC and # 9 over all. LSU is the only SEC team in front of Lyle. But Ogre has 16 commits already.

I see that Miami and FSU are kicking the crap out of Mr. Ed in the state of Florida.

As for your 81 yd FG MADE IN PRACTICE, Whoppityfrikkindo. What somebody does when there is NO defense in front of them and NOTHING TO LOSE don't mean Chit Mr. Deranged There are 13 Planets in our solar system.

What did he do on the field when it counted and what was his best distance?

BTW, Townsend's brother couldn't beat out a WALK-ON for the punting job at UT and skulked out of town with his tail between his legs to punt for the Swamp Donkeys.

While older Townsend finished ranked # 1 in the SEC last year, our WALK-ON Trevor Daniel was not far behind him at #3. The year before as a Sophomore, he beat out Townsend for #2 spot in the SEC and was ranked #1 for much of the season but lost out to TAM's Drew Kaser for the top spot because Lyle is a gutless COWARD and in the last 4-5 games, he punted rather than go for it on 4th and short inside the opponent's 40 yard line or try for a F/G because he was afraid of not making it and losing games like he did early in the season. He did the same thing last year and STILL lost to S/C and Vandy. Cut into Daniel's avg. trying to kill the ball inside the 10 by pooching the ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Here he goes yet again. Instead of ever answering for HIS teams never-ending crimes and misdemeanors, he instead tries to throw enough bs confetti into the air to distract eyes away from his no-Knox cops and his rubber dollies escapades....

The idiot mad-dog-dollie said that UF never had 72 lost starts due to injury in their 4-8 season. He's either stupid or lazy when he could do an easy search before running his idiot-ignorant mouth, so I shoved reality right up his keester...

For just a peek at how bad it was, before the season was over, Florida lost 2 QB's, 3 OT's, its top tailback, and their 2 best LB'ers to injuries. And UF had just lost 6 more defensive starters to the last NFL draft.

Just like some of the idiots that try to make hay over 2 Gators getting turned around and running into each other on a play, calling it blocking each other. What they always fail to mention, is that on that play, Solomon Patton went for a 7 yard gain and a 1st down to set up a TD.

The only reason why Josh Dobbs saw the field in 2013 was because the # 2, then # 1 Q/B( Lyle started Nathan Peterman( who graduated in 3 years and played the last 2 at Pitt and got drafted this year in the 4th round but at UT he was a deer in the headlights) both broke thumbs on their throwing hands against F-U and the # 3 Q/B Ferguson( Q/B at Memphis last year) broke his leg in practice that fall.

Then in 2014, the only reason Dobbs ever played was because the #1 Q/B got killed because he was immobile and his shoulder finally let go after being pile driven by Ole Miss and the # 3 Ferguson had quit. # 2 Peterman started against Alafriggingbama but sucked badly AGAIN so once again, Lyle pulled the Red Shirt off Dobbs late in the season.

UT played 2014 with one RS/Sr WALK-ON at L/OT, 1 RSF that and 3 TRUE Freshmen on the OL because it lost 4 OL to the NFL the previous year and because for the previous two seasons, Dooley only managed to recruit 2 OL and one never saw the field at UT. Lyle did manage to land one kid he brought from Cincinnati after he was hired in Dec. 2012. Decent kid who played every position on the OL due to someone always being injured and the line reshuffled during his 4 years at UT. The Walk-On went down with a TORN left ACL just before half-time of his first game. But because he had worked for 4 years just to finally get in a game, he refused to be operated on, moved to RT after 4 weeks of working to strengthen his bad left leg and played the rest of the year on that torn ACL. Then before playing Iowa in the bowl game, broke his left hand and he STILL played every snap. So quit your whining about your imaginary 72 games lost to injury B/S. I don't want to hear it.

Oh, and Tennessee is one of only TWO SEC teams to have NEVER had 8 losses in a season and that goes back 124 years. Can you make that claim about your team instantloon?

They catch bama players, fsu players, uf players. The majority of 16-24 yr olds who smoke are black guys and the majority of college footbal teams are black guys. It should be expected that they get caught often.

To pile on top of that, weed targets poor people. Most college athletes are poor.

That might be the dumbest most ignorant post of all time. I have no idea your age. I am 60 years old, raised in Gainesville and have had a very successful career in sales and marketing. The overwhelming majority of my friends are white over middle age upper middle to upper class household income. They include lawyers,Dr's, private business owners,educators, etc. I can assure you that at least 50% are occasional recreational smokers. I do not,been there done that. I do not condone or promote it,people do it for their own reasons. However to classify this if I understood your post as a drug for under educated lower class blacks , well that's just ignorant

Reactions: dakid_0812
White guys blaze as much as anyone, and are usually the bigger time tokers around that age...

White guys blaze as much as anyone, and are usually the bigger time tokers around that age...

That is very true.

I've mentioned several times that I don't smoke it because I generally don't like what it does.

Maybe once a year or every two years I'll smoke a little with a good friend of mine (who is in the top tier of what my profession does and the same age) but other than that? Meh.

I know the loser burn outs though, years of playing music and running sound in bars, I know those guys.

So I do see the stereotype. But it's not like it used to be.

That 72 lost start injuries crap is as valid as Owebama's jobs "Saved or created" or your alien parking lots on the back side of the moon. You are delirious.

You do have a football legacy. FELONY Arrests.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ere-rampant-in-gainesville-under-urban-meyer/

I really like the Gater who stole a credit card from a woman killed in a motorcycle wreck and wracked up 70 charges on it.

Here's The Gater Hall of Shame.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ree-misdemeanor-charge-misdemeanor-possession

So long as they won, get them charges knocked down to misdemeanors and serve no jail time. That's your Florida Football Legacy.

ROFL. 9 years later and taking potshots at ARRA. You wouldn't have an economy today if it hadn't been enacted. Consider the rampant stupidity of Insta, and realize you are in a neck and neck race with him.

That 72 lost start injuries crap is as valid as Owebama's jobs "Saved or created" or your alien parking lots on the back side of the moon. You are delirious.
=============

ROFL. 9 years later and taking potshots at ARRA. You wouldn't have an economy today if it hadn't been enacted. Consider the rampant stupidity of Insta, and realize you are in a neck and neck race with him.
=============

Looks more like the little panties in a wad Lizzie vs mad-doggie >head on wreck of the morons< to me...

The only reason why Josh Dobbs saw the field in 2013 was because the # 2, then # 1 Q/B( Lyle started Nathan Peterman( who graduated in 3 years and played the last 2 at Pitt and got drafted this year in the 4th round but at UT he was a deer in the headlights) both broke thumbs on their throwing hands against F-U and the # 3 Q/B Ferguson( Q/B at Memphis last year) broke his leg in practice that fall.

Then in 2014, the only reason Dobbs ever played was because the #1 Q/B got killed because he was immobile and his shoulder finally let go after being pile driven by Ole Miss and the # 3 Ferguson had quit. # 2 Peterman started against Alafriggingbama but sucked badly AGAIN so once again, Lyle pulled the Red Shirt off Dobbs late in the season.

UT played 2014 with one RS/Sr WALK-ON at L/OT, 1 RSF that and 3 TRUE Freshmen on the OL because it lost 4 OL to the NFL the previous year and because for the previous two seasons, Dooley only managed to recruit 2 OL and one never saw the field at UT. Lyle did manage to land one kid he brought from Cincinnati after he was hired in Dec. 2012. Decent kid who played every position on the OL due to someone always being injured and the line reshuffled during his 4 years at UT. The Walk-On went down with a TORN left ACL just before half-time of his first game. But because he had worked for 4 years just to finally get in a game, he refused to be operated on, moved to RT after 4 weeks of working to strengthen his bad left leg and played the rest of the year on that torn ACL. Then before playing Iowa in the bowl game, broke his left hand and he STILL played every snap. So quit your whining about your imaginary 72 games lost to injury B/S. I don't want to hear it.

Oh, and Tennessee is one of only TWO SEC teams to have NEVER had 8 losses in a season and that goes back 124 years. Can you make that claim about your team instantloon?

And yet you've lost 7 games 5 times in the last 9 years. So keep holding on to your past, as you have no future.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Jefferson and Ivey were Miss Chimp recruit and life long gater fans. Mr Ed LOST the other half of the DE duo to the Barn , Byron Cowart the #1 DE in the nation.

As lousy a coach as Lyle Jones is, he STILL managed to finish 15 spots in front of Mr Ed in 2015 and with 3 fewer players, finished only 1 spot behind him in 2016. I was hoping for another poor recruiting effort like Lyle had the past two seasons for this year so perhaps the new A/D would fire his incompetent arse. But right now he has the #2 team in the SEC and # 9 over all. LSU is the only SEC team in front of Lyle. But Ogre has 16 commits already.

I see that Miami and FSU are kicking the crap out of Mr. Ed in the state of Florida.

As for your 81 yd FG MADE IN PRACTICE, Whoppityfrikkindo. What somebody does when there is NO defense in front of them and NOTHING TO LOSE don't mean Chit Mr. Deranged There are 13 Planets in our solar system.

What did he do on the field when it counted and what was his best distance?

BTW, Townsend's brother couldn't beat out a WALK-ON for the punting job at UT and skulked out of town with his tail between his legs to punt for the Swamp Donkeys.

While older Townsend finished ranked # 1 in the SEC last year, our WALK-ON Trevor Daniel was not far behind him at #3. The year before as a Sophomore, he beat out Townsend for #2 spot in the SEC and was ranked #1 for much of the season but lost out to TAM's Drew Kaser for the top spot because Lyle is a gutless COWARD and in the last 4-5 games, he punted rather than go for it on 4th and short inside the opponent's 40 yard line or try for a F/G because he was afraid of not making it and losing games like he did early in the season. He did the same thing last year and STILL lost to S/C and Vandy. Cut into Daniel's avg. trying to kill the ball inside the 10 by pooching the ball.

Hope you are enjoying your year, because the regularly scheduled beatings of UT resume in September.

And has just as many criminals as any other school but he likes to play the arrest card.

While he avoids responding to the FACT that his own QB Ainge said that the no-Knox cops usually don't even arrest dollie players, unless they have to because of circumstances beyond their control.

Just like Gator 'arrests' are not 'convictions' if they are not proven in court.
See Caleb Brantley's recently dropped charges, which he will say is due to a lawyer, instead of a procecutor that dropped it for a lack of an credible evidence from the 'gold-digger' that was in it for the money.

Another of the 'bs arrests' that count for squat...
Like an arrest for barking like a dog while walking down a sidewalk... etc

Reactions: TennesseeGator
He has both times so far when it came to marijuana charges. Thompson got suspended a game also I think in addition to Scarlett. Mac was also quoted saying Callaway better straighten out his problem with pot after he said at that hearing he was too high to have sex with anybody that night. Not sure if he ever tested positive yet because its a 2nd positive test that gets you suspended at UF I think.

Anyone know if he tested positive or may be suspended? Seems kind of quiet. Figured they would make an anouncement in the summer way ahead of the season to keep it out the press once the season starts. By August you think that ESPN and the press think it is in season. One thing for sure Coach Mac probably knows what he is going to do by now .. just timing as to when to announce.

Anyone know if he tested positive or may be suspended? Seems kind of quiet. Figured they would make an anouncement in the summer way ahead of the season to keep it out the press once the season starts. By August you think that ESPN and the press think it is in season. One thing for sure Coach Mac probably knows what he is going to do by now .. just timing as to when to announce.

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't find out until the day of the game.

If it was me, he wouldn't play until the tennis-sea game, and he wouldn't be a stater at WR for that game. :mad:

And one more anything from him and he'd be down the road to S.Ala....o_O

If it was me, he wouldn't play until the tennis-sea game, and he wouldn't be a stater at WR for that game. :mad:

And one more anything from him and he'd be down the road to S.Ala....o_O

He should fight the charge until just before the N Colorado game and then get suspended for that game after getting fined by the court. Mac should let the legal stuff run its course before taking action since its a minor misdemeanor.

Sorry, you're all 100% correct and I'm wrong yet again. :cool:

Personal Responsibility and a player's word means nothing for a Gator student/ATHLETE.

Just like Accountability means nothing to UF Admin or the Coaching staff.

My mistake... :rolleyes:

Sorry, you're all 100% correct and I'm wrong yet again. :cool:

Personal Responsibility and a player's word means nothing for a Gator student/ATHLETE.

Just like Accountability means nothing to UF Admin or the Coaching staff.

My mistake... :rolleyes:

As always, you're so over the top and playing the victim it's laughable.

As always, you're so over the top and playing the victim it's laughable.

And as always, you're such a flaming A-hole that you can never pass up any opportunity to show your circle jerker idiocy...

And oh btw genius, my sarcasm does not add up to me playing the victim.
You not understanding that does add up to your usual idiocy though... :cool:

Last edited:
And as always, you're such a flaming A-hole that you can never pass up any opportunity to show your circle jerker idiocy...

And oh btw genius, my sarcasm does not add up to me playing the victim.
You not understanding that does add up to your usual idiocy though... :cool:

It's laughable that you don't think you play the victim.

After all, everyone is so mean to you, they gang up on you, they stalk you...

Poor old Insta.

It's laughable that you don't think you play the victim.

After all, everyone is so mean to you, they gang up on you, they stalk you...

Poor old Insta.

Everyone is what you always attempt to use as your authority, although everyone never backs you up, just your few fellow circle of jerkers, and they are of very little account to me. It's mildly amusing to me that you believe that your little group of jerks amounts to EVERYONE... :rolleyes:

After all, you're such a total bore that few here every respond to your always boring bs posts. You almost never have anything original to put out, but you instead like to sit back and be the village idiot critic for those that do. Or you kiss-up to your own little circle. zzzzzzzzz

As to being picked on.... IF your not over the target, then there won't be any flak to take. I'm a big boy and don't mind the flak for being on target, unlike being a little village idiot chit-4-brains like you. :cool:

Everyone is what you always attempt to use as your authority, although everyone never backs you up, just your few fellow circle of jerkers, and they are of very little account to me. It's mildly amusing to me that you believe that your little group of jerks amounts to EVERYONE... :rolleyes:

After all, you're such a total bore that few here every respond to your always boring bs posts. You almost never have anything original to put out, but you instead like to sit back and be the village idiot critic for those that do. Or you kiss-up to your own little circle. zzzzzzzzz

As to being picked on.... IF your not over the target, then there won't be any flak to take. I'm a big boy and don't mind the flak for being on target, unlike being a little village idiot chit-4-brains like you. :cool:

Everyone knows you're wrong.

Danny, I think you misunderstood there?

I better have, because earlier I was going to defend you against the nonsense of you being a "wannabe gator."

If anything, you wanna be cool (and also occasionally not a Mets fan because....the Mets)

And another dweeb wannabee pipes up to prove my point.

As to my bride of 40+ years, we love each other.
We made a sacred oath to each other.
We both understand loyalty, our sacred oaths, and our given words.

All things that a scum-bag loser like yourself will be totally clueless about... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT