ADVERTISEMENT

Gators @ FSU...

You saw that with Kitna in there, made the right read and picked up 6 yards without half the physical tools of AR.

Only play calling mistake I saw was no runs on first three drives of second half.

But agree that reads by AR are terrible

And I thought that was a phenomenal call. Completely confused the defense and no one on our side for confused.

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
And again we can’t stop the pulling guard counter. Wrong shoulder that pulling guard and blow up the play.

2nd and 8 just now- we had five Olineman and a pulling h back. The other h back arced out and blocked no one. We were outnumbered 6-7 on that play.

This game comes down to really bad third quarter offense scheme/play calling. Our defense is poorly coached and can’t tackle. They don’t get off blocks and just do some bad things schematically.

I was surprised you guys didn't run the ball more in the 3rd.

Richardson is just terrible. I really hope he moves on. Napier had a horrible game plan coming out in the 3rd quarter, choosing to have AR passing, resulting in 3 straight 3 & outs. That changed the game completely. AR made several terrible throws and other bad decisions on handing off vs. keeping the ball and who to throw to. He's just NOT a clutch QB, I don't care how much "physical talent" he seems to have. He may be a great young man, but is just not a D1 winner, IMO.

Clock management was fine at the end of the game actually. We were in no jeopardy of not having enough time. If you want to complain about something complain about the 3rd quarter offensive playcalling and the decision to throw the ball a lot.

Clock management was fine at the end of the game actually. We were in no jeopardy of not having enough time. If you want to complain about something complain about the 3rd quarter offensive playcalling and the decision to throw the ball a lot.
Good Ole Billy NoWhere and his what the hell were you thinking?

I thought it was bad running up the gut wasting all that clock right before the pass interference bailed us out.

That entire coaching staff is miserable, it is very clear they have no idea what they are doing in any phase of football. It will not get better unless they can recruit 20 Etienne level players everywhere like Kirby

It should also be embarrassing for AR that the FSU QB is a better runner than he is.
That's on AR. If Richardson makes better reads in both of the past two games, his running threat sets the whole tone for the game and aids the running backs, the receivers, and his completion ratio with a better opportunity for success. It's like playing the game with one arm tied behind your back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT