ADVERTISEMENT

Gators @ FSU...

Fourth down play no one went with the shift or the jet motion then we ran right back where they were. You need a play off of the play in case they don’t go with it. Too simple of an offense in the run game.

Damnit let's tighten up on defense and we could possibly win this game. You know Ventrell Miller is fired up and ready.

Reactions: gatorRAD
Good first half. Looks like we get the good version of the Gators. Fun game so far.

Well if you told me we would have a lead at half with AR not running the ball hardly I wouldn't have believed it. Hopefully Miller helps us stop letting them run all over us.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Impressed so far. Watch for FSU to double team Pearsall the 2nd half and force other receivers to beat them. Glad to see our running game get going. AR needs to run it more. Maybe having Miller available for the 2nd half will help, but tackling has been the issue for me. Make a few tackles and they wouldn't have scored 3 TD's. Travis has been really good, though.

Three times this game FSU has aligned in the formation LSU hurt us with. The #1 and #2 receivers are on the ball making the #2 receiver ineligible. We again cover him man to man and chase him downfield as FSU runs the ball right there where we abandoned. That is 100% coaching. Have a sign a call anything to alert a db to not waste time on that guy.

Three times this game FSU has aligned in the formation LSU hurt us with. The #1 and #2 receivers are on the ball making the #2 receiver ineligible. We again cover him man to man and chase him downfield as FSU runs the ball right there where we abandoned. That is 100% coaching. Have a sign a call anything to alert a db to not waste time on that guy.

1 more game after this and hopefully Billy addresses the Toney issue

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT