ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Show Kalifornia

aA059O0_700b.jpg

My Grad Night trip was at Disney World as I was hanging with several classmates on "it's a small world" ride. Everyone in the same boat we rode on decided to jump out of the boat and into the water(except me) acting like dumbasses. Of course those guys were detained shortly after. They were threatened with the possibility of jail time but were released at the conclusion of our time spent there. I only wish I was assigned to the same shuttle bus those guys were in as they got their asses clowned during the 2.5 hour trip home.

Trust me, I was extremely tempted to jump into the water but I wanted to leave the park with dry clothes on(we were also required to wear an Oxford shirt, tie, slacks and dress shoes on our trip). One of the dudes who joined in cried and begged not to go to jail. At every class reunion I always remind him of it.

Oh, our school(now Westside high) was instantly put on probation because of the incident.

Last edited:

California faces record $68 billion budget deficit, nonpartisan legislative analyst says​

Wait!! Gruesome and the media keeps telling the world they are an awesome country unto themselves!!! 😂 What happened? Covid money ran out? 😂 What say ye half nickel? 😂

My Grad Night trip was at Disney World as I was hanging with several classmates on "it's a small world" ride. Everyone in the same boat we rode on decided to jump out of the boat and into the water(except me) acting like dumbasses. Of course those guys were detained shortly after. They were threatened with the possibility of jail time but were released at the conclusion of our time spent there. I only wish I was assigned to the same shuttle bus those guys were in as they got their asses clowned during the 2.5 hour trip home.

Trust me, I was extremely tempted to jump into the water but I wanted to leave the park with dry clothes on(we were also required to wear an Oxford shirt, tie, slacks and dress shoes on our trip). One of the dudes who joined in cried and begged not to go to jail. At every class reunion I always remind him of it.

Oh, our school(now Westside high) was instantly put on probation because of the incident.
ah grad night. I spent the weekend in jail for throwing Mickey off the ferry while drunk on Boone's farm we snuck in.

Good times.

• Love
Reactions: gatordad3
Amy Schumer is disgusting plain and simple.

The last chick with the bulging eyes most definitely has hyperthyroidism, and most likely Graves' disease ...
Stupid and disgusting. How long did that dummy cry about being traumatized with will smith slapping chris rock? Typical lib.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT