ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Show Kalifornia

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004

Aaron Kliegman
Tue, February 21, 2023 at 5:00 PM EST

California's budget deficit may be billions of dollars larger than the already big number predicted by Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom, raising concerns about the Golden State's fiscal future.
Last month, Newsom announced that California faces a projected budget deficit of $22.5 billion for the coming fiscal year. The figure represented a striking downturn from last year, when the state enjoyed a surplus of about $100 billion due to federal COVID relief and surging capital gains.

Pardon my Gray Poupon.......but isn't this the same state that wants to pay reparations to people who have never been slaves by people who never owned slaves? 😂

MDFer???

retard-retard-alert.gif

Aaron Kliegman
Tue, February 21, 2023 at 5:00 PM EST

California's budget deficit may be billions of dollars larger than the already big number predicted by Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom, raising concerns about the Golden State's fiscal future.
Last month, Newsom announced that California faces a projected budget deficit of $22.5 billion for the coming fiscal year. The figure represented a striking downturn from last year, when the state enjoyed a surplus of about $100 billion due to federal COVID relief and surging capital gains.

Pardon my Gray Poupon.......but isn't this the same state that wants to pay reparations to people who have never been slaves by people who never owned slaves? 😂

MDFer???

retard-retard-alert.gif

The people’s republic of Kalifornia

gas Cooktops, gas engines, mowers now this

now all you will have is Cartels supplying tobacco like they do dope

California Bill Would Eventually Ban Tobacco Entirely​

Phased tobacco ban, if passed, would make it illegal for anyone born after January 1, 2007 from ever purchasing any form of tobacco product in California

The people’s republic of Kalifornia

gas Cooktops, gas engines, mowers now this

now all you will have is Cartels supplying tobacco like they do dope

California Bill Would Eventually Ban Tobacco Entirely​

Phased tobacco ban, if passed, would make it illegal for anyone born after January 1, 2007 from ever purchasing any form of tobacco product in California

And yet this is sold across the street from public schools. 😂

AbleVerifiableHamadryad-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
California’s budget has been artificially boosted by the success of a handful of tech companies for years. But tech is leaving as fast as they can. Without tech, California’s budget would look more like Illinois or Connecticut.
Maybe, long way to go to set where you’re going, it’s by far the most vibrant largest economy in the USA, nothing is even close. It’s a broad and deep economy and it’s the nicest state in the union. They are doing what rich spoiled entities do, push their luck just like the USA does globally.

California’s budget has been artificially boosted by the success of a handful of tech companies for years. But tech is leaving as fast as they can. Without tech, California’s budget would look more like Illinois or Connecticut.

The Calexit has been impressive.

Maybe, long way to go to set where you’re going, it’s by far the most vibrant largest economy in the USA, nothing is even close. It’s a broad and deep economy and it’s the nicest state in the union. They are doing what rich spoiled entities do, push their luck just like the USA does globally.

Even without Tech, California still has great weather, natural scenery, and a coastline with busy ocean ports. That will be enough to keep them from becoming a western Rust Belt. But the loss of Tech will gradually expose the unsustainability of their budget.

Even without Tech, California still has great weather, natural scenery, and a coastline with busy ocean ports. That will be enough to keep them from becoming a western Rust Belt. But the loss of Tech will gradually expose the unsustainability of their budget.

Wholeheartedly agree.

They won’t lose tech and they won’t lose Hollywood. It’s got everything

Just what I always dreamed of............Gay Bay, where you need boots to protect your feet from hypodermic needles and the piles of shit on the sidewalks. 😂

Spoken like a true retard.
What a maroon. I made the drive from the east coast to the west coast of Florida this afternoon. I caught a segment from Handel on the law with Bill Handel. Today's calls dealt with CA squatter drop kicks. For a lawyer (mostly Democrats) and one who lives in LA, he'd put you over his knee and spank that stupid ass! 😂

What a maroon. I made the drive from the east coast to the west coast of Florida this afternoon. I caught a segment from Handel on the law with Bill Handel. Today's calls dealt with CA squatter drop kicks. For a lawyer (mostly Democrats) and one who lives in LA, he'd put you over his knee and spank that stupid ass! 😂
Right wing talk radio, nah you’re not a cliche

• Haha
I loved in nice areas, very nice. You would not have been able to afford where I lived. Cali isn’t for everyone that’s why god created Alabama and Oklahoma.
Oh goody, another braggart. As I have said before, people who have "really" big money don't have the psychological need to brag about it on a message board. I would bet there are people on this board more wealthy than you, but I'm happy you're not homeless. I'm glad you have "loved" in nice areas.

I loved in nice areas, very nice. You would not have been able to afford where I lived. Cali isn’t for everyone that’s why god created Alabama and Oklahoma.
Oh goody, another braggart. As I have said before, people who have "really" big money don't have the psychological need to brag about it on a message board. I would bet there are people on this board more wealthy than you, but I'm happy you're not homeless. I'm glad you have "loved" in nice areas.

It would be nice to get an answer from a California cheerleader as to why California, once the golden state to millions who wanted to go there, is losing population to tens of thousands. Why do people leave Utopia.
I asked this of KalimGoodman and of course, he didn't answer. He, of the bs of let's discuss substanative issues. He must of went to the U. of Oregon with all the questions he DUCKS.

I can vouch for him that he's lived in some fantastic areas in CA.

That said, these enclaves come with a modicum of insulation from the objectionable riff raff.

We will see what CA does to further shoot themselves in the foot / blow off their own leg as time goes on ...

Reactions: Mdfgator

That said, these enclaves come with a modicum of insulation from the objectionable riff raff.

We will see what CA does to further shoot themselves in the foot / blow off their own leg as time goes on ...
I've been to Sausalita, stood on the banks of the edge of the Muir Woods and the Pacific. Breathtaking. But that was 30 years ago. None of it is worth a shit or sustainable under the current fascism of Kaliforniastan.

All true

Reactions: FresnoGator
Is Hollywood still a thing?? No smartass. Had no idea. Irrelevant to me and everyone I know.
Is Hollywood a thing? Lol. Yeah it’s a thing they can try to replace California but weather and topography are unparalleled.

Didn’t watch. San Fran is doing its very best to destroy itself. What an amazing place it was and still is in some parts but they need to fix some of the stupidity.
You just claimed it's still an amazing place. A place where you once "loved."

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
You just claimed it's still an amazing place. A place where you once "loved."
California is an amazing place San Fran isn’t what it once was but let’s not kid ourselves it’s a far cry from most other places. My lil Neely doughnut friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT