ADVERTISEMENT

Chance of Zaire playing for the Gators?

Dumb-dunny-goater, with us usual high quality postings... :cool:
In the situation I describes as a Gator rival, o_O I didn't ask them to leave, I pulled their welfare-ships and booted the useless duds, so I don't care if they play or not,,,, ever.

Fev, IF Zaire comes in and starts, what makes you think that any rsFr will ever be able to start at UF,,, Frank & Trask wont... :rolleyes:

And if Zaire comes in and starts, you think that pulling ships off of dud QB's would be the bad part of that proposition that I put up, just for fun and for the twisted thinkers to mull over? :confused:

Last edited:
Dumb-dunny-goater, with us usual high quality postings... :cool:
In the situation I describes as a Gator rival, o_O I didn't ask them to leave, I pulled their welfare-ships and booted the useless duds, so I don't care if they play or not,,,, ever.

Fev, IF Zaire comes in and starts, what makes you think that any rsFr will ever be able to start at UF,,, Frank & Trask wont... :rolleyes:

And if Zaire comes in and starts, you think that pulling ships off of dud QB's would be the bad part of that preposition that I put up, just for fun and for the twisted thinkers to mull over? :confused:

I wouldn't mind QBs transferring but I don't want us really using Bama tactics either to free up scholarships.

Sorry, but you missed the point of my post yet again Fev.

I (iG) am not advocating that any ships be pulled from any of the under performing players. My entire post was a boondoggle post, as if I was a 'rival Gator fan.'

Just yankin' some chains,,, got your's too, by accident. :D

Reactions: Gator Fever
Alex Wilcox SEC Country - Sources tell me that Zaire is telling people..... (rock solid info, that is...) o_O
And yet people question my UFO sources as being unreliable... LMAO :D

Trump - "Anytime the media quotes 'unnamed sources' it's likely just more FAKE news."
~ But per Andrew Spivey of GatorCountry.com, Zaire has yet to make a decision. --- And Mc has yet to make an 'official offer' as far as I've (iG) heard anyway...

Fake news,,, is a perfect fit for FAKE STUDENTS/ATHLETES (Anthony Harrell and Mason Halter).

Under current SEC rules, UF has to wait 3 years before taking any more 'fake' student/athletes. :rolleyes:

And imoho, even if the SEC decides to change that rule, under the rule as it existed, UF should still have to wait for 3 years starting after 2015. The rule change should not come into affect for UF until 2019, or they've done a retro-active rule change, which sounds like self-serving flim-flam bs to me. :confused:

Alex Wilcox SEC Country - Sources tell me that Zaire is telling people..... (rock solid info, that is...) o_O
And yet people question my UFO sources as being unreliable... LMAO :D

Trump - "Anytime the media quotes 'unnamed sources' it's likely just more FAKE news."
~ But per Andrew Spivey of GatorCountry.com, Zaire has yet to make a decision. --- And Mc has yet to make an 'official offer' as far as I've (iG) heard anyway...

Fake news,,, is a perfect fit for FAKE STUDENTS/ATHLETES (Anthony Harrell and Mason Halter).

Under current SEC rules, UF has to wait 3 years before taking any more 'fake' student/athletes. :rolleyes:

And imoho, even if the SEC decides to change that rule, under the rule as it existed, UF should still have to wait for 3 years starting after 2015. The rule change should not come into affect for UF until 2019, or they've done a retro-active rule change, which sounds like self-serving flim-flam bs to me. :confused:

Sankey refused to answer what he thinks will happen but he did say again today one possibility being discussed was the possibility of that sanction being reduced to 1 year only.

Sankey refused to answer what he thinks will happen but he did say again today one possibility being discussed was the possibility of that sanction being reduced to 1 year only.

Our sanction would be this year though wouldn't it? We got in water because of Halter and then somebody else last year I thought. Both of them never graduated.

Our sanction would be this year though wouldn't it? We got in water because of Halter and then somebody else last year I thought. Both of them never graduated.

We would be able to take Zaire supposedly if they reduced it to one year. I forget the other guy's name.

They were Grad-xfers. They had already graduated. Pay attention.

What they failed to do, under the rules, was maintain academic progress towards a post-grad degree.

Canyon Barry didn't have that kind of problem for White, so White can take Egor this year.

Okay, I can finally agree that Nussmeier needs to take his OC/QB act elsewhere. :confused:
I've tried very hard to give him every possible break, but now I'm pretty much done with trying to defend him. Mc-Nuss pushing to bring in yet another retread xfer QB was the absolute last straw for me.
Congrats to the one's here that never wanted this Nuss guy to start with... :oops:

In 2012 while the OC at UA, Nussmeier ultimately made the call on potential QB offers and he served as the point man on Zaire’s evaluation. So Zaire thumbed his nose at Nuss/Bama. But now after finally being rejected by NL, he's decided to do Nuss a favor by coming to G'ville to pretend to be a Gator for one year. It only gets worse from here.... :confused:

QB-DT Zaire competed in the Elite 11 QB competition and finished in the final group along with Florida QB-PP Luke Del Rio. Like Zaire, Del Rio was recruited by Nussmeier in high school. Neither has been able to win and then keep the starting job at the school they chose coming out of HS. And oh btw, Franks is yet another Nuss-man Elite 11 finalist that can't win and keep the starting job at the school he chose.... :rolleyes:

Toney and Allen, not to mention Franks and Trask, must be feeling pretty stupid now to have been sucked into coming in to play for Nuss. A sad, sad, day for us all imo.... :(
=================

What has really been the killing stroke for the Gators since Tebow?o_O

Most claim that it's been the QB's, but I disagree.
Those QB's have been good enough to win. However, the OC job is what has been, and still is, killing the Gators.

Meyer lost OC Dan Mullen and that began the Gator's dive into the toilet.
Chump never could find a quality OC, or he wouldn't leave one alone to do the job.

And now Mc has the OC/QB's Nuss-bust....
IF Mc doesn't find a quality OC to replace Nuss, he might soon join the last 2 UF HC's on the crappy OC rail outta town.
~ As always, JMOHO's,,, with a couple of fan-rants thrown in... :cool:

All the QB's recruited during Nuss' time at Bama busted too. Which is why they had ro move Blake Sims from a skill position the year after Nuss left then bring in Coker the year after that...because none of the QB's were worth a damn. The fail is strong with that one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT