ADVERTISEMENT

Chance of Zaire playing for the Gators?

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Sounding like Texas is going after Zaire now that Harris went to NC. It may be between us, Texas and Wisconsin from reading some recent articles. The SEC still has to relax the transfer rule for us to be allowed to take him. The one thing that makes me nervous about this is they claim that Sophomore Texas QB got some decent playing time last year and didn't do that bad. That could come into play if he has the option of coming to UF.

If he's the best guy to move the ball, I really don't GAF where he comes from or how he does it. I understand that it would be pretty troubling if it turned out that he is the best guy, but that's a different discussion.

Sounding like Texas is going after Zaire now that Harris went to NC. It may be between us, Texas and Wisconsin from reading some recent articles. The SEC still has to relax the transfer rule for us to be allowed to take him. The one thing that makes me nervous about this is they claim that Sophomore Texas QB got some decent playing time last year and didn't do that bad. That could come into play if he has the option of coming to UF.

There is a reason he has waited so long, makes me think we are in serious consideration. Texas jumping in may be enough to make sure it doesn't happen, but as long as he has held out I have a hard time believing we weren't a realistic optiin. And we still might offer a better chance to start than Texas does

There is a reason he has waited so long, makes me think we are in serious consideration. Texas jumping in may be enough to make sure it doesn't happen, but as long as he has held out I have a hard time believing we weren't a realistic optiin. And we still might offer a better chance to start than Texas does

Yep I am starting to think we are a very realistic option for him as long as the SEC drops that standard. I still lean to not wanting it to happen to see what we have there myself with the young guys. I didn't watch Texas last season but it sounded like that young guy didn't play that bad. I think Texas probably has the best chance to get him now due to what Herman has ran in the past however. I think Zaire is more suited for a team like Auburn myself.

Yep I am starting to think we are a very realistic option for him as long as the SEC drops that standard. I still lean to not wanting it to happen to see what we have there myself with the young guys. I didn't watch Texas last season but it sounded like that young guy didn't play that bad. I think Texas probably has the best chance to get him now due to what Herman has ran in the past however. I think Zaire is more suited for a team like Auburn myself.

I'm like this...If we have an open ship available...Use it. If he is the best of the group, start him... Although I'm all for building for the future.

If Trask/Franks still aren't the answer, let Tony and Allen battle it out and give from there.

While I didn't like it or agree with it, I could at least understand and accept their reasoning for LDR and Happybe in 2016. :cool:

Mc-Nuss have brought in every QB on UF's roster, including the current 4 freshmen, (Franks rsFr-Trask rsFr-Toney Fr-EE-Allen Fr).

Taking Zaire, or any other retread QB at this point in time, would indicate to me that Mc-Nuss are totally clueless when it comes to judging, recruiting, and coaching up their QB's. :confused:

I like them both as coaches, so that would worry me greatly if it happened.
I don't expect that to happen, but as with many other things, we'll see... o_O

I think its pretty obvious Mac is not seeing in Franks and Trask what he wants. Its his ass on the line and he will make any move he can to put us in a position to win. ButI have not once seen anything to show Mac is excited about either of those guys. In fact as hard as he is already working the 2018 QB recruiting I really think he is trying to find a guy he really likes, to me it appears to be Fields that he is enamored with

I think its pretty obvious Mac is not seeing in Franks and Trask what he wants. Its his ass on the line and he will make any move he can to put us in a position to win. ButI have not once seen anything to show Mac is excited about either of those guys. In fact as hard as he is already working the 2018 QB recruiting I really think he is trying to find a guy he really likes, to me it appears to be Fields that he is enamored with

I kind of agree but I do wonder if Trask was a blue chipper would he feel a little better about him.

Why would any of you not want Zaire on the roster at the very least just to have him before he inevitably goes and does something of value somewhere else to make multiple threads after it during the season of him throwing a few TD's and our offense squeaking by or looking like nonsense at some point...

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Why would any of you not want Zaire on the roster at the very least just to have him before he inevitably goes and does something of value somewhere else to make multiple threads after it during the season of him throwing a few TD's and our offense squeaking by or looking like nonsense at some point...

Yep if he lit it up at Texas or somewhere else while we struggled you wouldn't hear the end of it. I do have a feeling Mac will definitely offer him if the SEC relaxes the rule. I guess my own view is I want to see what we have with both the QBs and Mac and Nuss's ability to develop them. I would hate a situation where Zaire played just decent enough to save our OC only for us to collapse again the next season.

Because so many aren't realizing we don't lack a starter because two guys are lighting it up. It rather because no one can emerge with a dominant performance. Its not like the Trask-Franks battle is Montana-Young-esque.

Yep if he lit it up at Texas or somewhere else while we struggled you wouldn't hear the end of it. I do have a feeling Mac will definitely offer him if the SEC relaxes the rule. I guess my own view is I want to see what we have with both the QBs and Mac and Nuss's ability to develop them. I would hate a situation where Zaire played just decent enough to save our OC only for us to collapse again the next season.

Nuss was kept on because he will be the scapegoat when we struggle this year. Everytime Butch gets in trouble at UT he offers up a sacrifical lamb from his staff, and it has saved his job year after year. Hopefully our AD isn't as naive if things go south here

Because it's basically kicking the can down the road. What next? Next year we bring in another transfer? Because I'm sure if Zaire comes here and starts one of Franks or Trask is transferring if not both. Then next year it'll be "well Allen isn't ready yet." At some point we need to see if this staff can develop a QB and fix the offense or not otherwise we're just wasting time.

Because it's basically kicking the can down the road. What next? Next year we bring in another transfer? Because I'm sure if Zaire comes here and starts one of Franks or Trask is transferring if not both. Then next year it'll be "well Allen isn't ready yet." At some point we need to see if this staff can develop a QB and fix the offense or not otherwise we're just wasting time.

I can tell you right now we are wasting time with this staff, no secret there.

freakin' kee-rist! :eek:
Now the oozziieee is nearly doing a cut & paste on what I've been saying, while acting like it's what he's believed all along... LMFAO now 4 sure :D

I can tell you right now we are wasting time with this staff, no secret there.
:rolleyes:

Talking about a total waste of time & space,,, maybe michi's a clueless alien. :Do_O:D

Grampaw insta -- "You can always tell a Yankee, but you can't tell him much..." :confused:

There is a chance Zaire joins the Gators. Franks is way ahead of Trask right now.

freakin' kee-rist! :eek:
Now the oozziieee is nearly doing a cut & paste on what I've been saying, while acting like it's what he's believed all along... LMFAO now 4 sure :D

Yep I follow you around 'stalking' your posts so I can copy what you write. Because after all copying a man who makes up statistics, makes up recruiting rankings, lies about having top secret clearances, and lies about seeing aliens is definitely somebody worth copying.

Reactions: nail1988
So is this your off-season goal again? Generally Debbie-Downing until we fire the staff?

Same stance. Put together an offense ranked in the double digits and beat a quality opponent and I will reconsider. But thus far I have seen nothing that demonstrates great change is on the horizon

Yep I follow you around 'stalking' your posts so I can copy what you write. Because after all copying a man who makes up statistics, makes up recruiting rankings, lies about having top secret clearances, and lies about seeing aliens is definitely somebody worth copying.

While that oozzing tripe is just as 'factual' as I've come to expect from this clueless dweeb.... :rolleyes:

Same stance. Put together an offense ranked in the double digits and beat a quality opponent and I will reconsider. But thus far I have seen nothing that demonstrates great change is on the horizon

Tough to see anything at all, with your head permanently stuck up in that warm dark place.... :confused:

Hide all sharp objects in Insta's home

Actually he should be supplied with as many sharp objects as possible. He hasn't choked on his pudding yet so we gotta hope he calls it quits after Trask gets sent to college footballs siberia. Can't wait!

Franks seems to throw the deep ball really well. He is reported to have trouble with the intermediate out routes and short route. Trask seems to throw a lot of picks in the red zone.

Franks seems to throw the deep ball really well. He is reported to have trouble with the intermediate out routes and short route. Trask seems to throw a lot of picks in the red zone.

Read several times live D is an issue for Trask. And the Red Zone picks kind of support that. Its one thing to look good on air, but its silly to think their wouldn't be some struggles feom a kid who really has never aeen meaningful game action, even in high school. So go from never facing a HS defense to facing the fastest and most talented defenses in the country in the SEC. Thats a HUGE jump.

Read several times live D is an issue for Trask. And the Red Zone picks kind of support that. Its one thing to look good on air, but its silly to think their wouldn't be some struggles feom a kid who really has never aeen meaningful game action, even in high school. So go from never facing a HS defense to facing the fastest and most talented defenses in the country in the SEC. Thats a HUGE jump.

But he's tall and was a good backup in high school.

So the hard-blow is already scouting and game planning for Zaire, cause it's an NBC (neutered lame network) sure thing.... :rolleyes:

The off-season confetti, along with the media-moron entertainment, never ends.... :cool:

Reactions: jstehly5511
The defunct neutered lame reject QB Malik Zaire is going to start at UF for sure... :rolleyes:
It's just another Media-Moron media circus as far as I'm concerned.
Let the clueless dweebs lap it up and swallow it whole for all I care. :cool:

A critical piece of that story was this; "The Gators’ pro-style system may not be a perfect fit for Zaire’s skill set," (how about not a fit at all). o_O

So, let's take a reject from a lesser football program, that doesn't fit the Gator's system with his skill set. Then let's make him the starter, while stomping on the faces of the 4 QB's that the Gator coaches have recruited, (Franks-Trask-Allen-Toney). Yep, that sure looks like a formula for future success, both on the field and in recruiting... :oops:

So the hard-blow is already scouting and game planning for Zaire, cause it's an NBC (neutered lame network) sure thing.... :rolleyes:

The off-season confetti, along with the media-moron entertainment, never ends.... :cool:

Ok, now everyone is reporting it. Mac is hard after him and it appears we are his top choice, uh-oh

The defunct neutered lame reject QB Malik Zaire is going to start at UF for sure... :rolleyes:
It's just another Media-Moron media circus as far as I'm concerned.
Let the clueless dweebs lap it up and swallow it whole for all I care. :cool:

A critical piece of that story was this; "The Gators’ pro-style system may not be a perfect fit for Zaire’s skill set," (how about not a fit at all). o_O

So, let's take a reject from a lesser football program, that doesn't fit the Gator's system with his skill set. Then let's make him the starter, while stomping on the faces of the 4 QB's that the Gator coaches have recruited, (Franks-Trask-Allen-Toney). Yep, that sure looks like a formula for future success, both on the field and in recruiting... :oops:

Have you gandered at our 2018 QB offer list? Yeah, we offered Milton just in case but Mac is hard after the PSU committ Fields and also keeping in contact with Emory Jones. I think, maybe, just maybe, it will soon be Allen who doesn't fit our system.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT