ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Tebow?

Insta sure has a lot of time to respond to other threads today.

Odd that this one, his long-time pride and joy, is so neglected.

Get yo-head outta tha dunny,,, boy. I didn't start this thread, one of your criminole circle-jerkers did. :oops:

Still waiting for you to say or add something of value to the board,, instead of nothing more than your usual 'personal attacks' on me... Typical o_O

PS

With only 6,625 Views on this thread, it's obvious that nobody is interested in Tebow... o_O -- :rolleyes:

Get yo-head outta tha dunny,,, boy. I didn't start this thread, one of your criminole circle-jerkers did. :oops:

Still waiting for you to say or add something of value to the board,, instead of nothing more than your usual 'personal attacks' on me... Typical o_O

PS

With only 6,625 Views on this thread, it's obvious that nobody is interested in Tebow... o_O -- :rolleyes:

I simply corrected a post you made.

Is that a personal attack?

I was curious as to why you would either blatantly lie/misinform or if that was a measure of your intelligence.

I said that I didn't look up that one point. But tell me all knowing, when was the last slave actually freed in the North? If the war was about slavery, shouldn't the North have already freed their slaves BEFORE supposedly going to war with the south over slavery?

I notice that you (as usual) failed to acknowledge anything else in that post.

I'm already tired of your always trite bs, so you get to be the 1st back on ignore.

Nothing you do or post here is ever worth even the seconds it takes to read your crap.

I said that I didn't look up that one point. But tell me all knowing, when was the last slave actually freed in the North? If the war was about slavery, shouldn't the North have already freed their slaves BEFORE supposedly going to war with the south over slavery?

I notice that you (as usual) failed to acknowledge anything else in that post.

I'm already tired of your always trite bs, so you get to be the 1st back on ignore.

Nothing you do or post here is ever worth even the seconds it takes to read your crap.

A learned man such as yourself should know better than to tout the old "the war was about slavery" nonsense.

Politically, yes. Morally? Of course not.

And you're the one we're supposed to trust eh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT