ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Tebow?

Insta, you still able to post on the Vol board?

I'm banned. Didn't even know they had a moderator.

Oh well I guess the three circle jerkers can keep predicting wrong on recruiting class rankings and how UF will have a 4-8 season.

Insta, you still able to post on the Vol board?

I'm banned. Didn't even know they had a moderator.

Oh well I guess the three circle jerkers can keep predicting wrong on recruiting class rankings and how UF will have a 4-8 season.

Maybe that's what happened to my login. If one Rivals board bans you does it ban you from all?

Yep TG, they banned me too. And what's funny about it to me is that my UN-banning date is Feb 7, 2106. I assume that meant to make it 2016, cause if it's 2106 (90 years) I'm afraid that I'll be long into my dirt-nap by then... :D
Do you have an un-ban date?

They have a mod who has always been the most liberal on rivals. Why the change in attitude is unknown to me. They gave me no warnings about my posting before the ban and I have no way to contact them about it now. No big deal in my world, whatever they do. :rolleyes:

My UN-ban date (Feb 7, 2016 ?) would have me banned for 90 days. Or they could have set the date to be after the rest of the 2016 recruiting cycle is over, and right after NSD? Whatever.... :confused:

N-II, banning on one board has no affect on other boards in my experience. :cool:

Last edited:
Repost-Bump to the top of page 5.

Saint John El' Dim-way trades Tebow, then hires the 100 Million Dollar Man to bring a SB to Denver. John also virtually rebuilt the team to fit PM by adding 30+ players in just the 1st two season, nearly breaking the Bronco's bank. -- NADA

Stupidimus Rex failed to properly use Tebow, then releases him to draft a bottom of the barrel NFL QB rating Geno. Rex eventually gets fried by the Jets, only to bring his loser ways to Buffalo.

A year passes, then liar cow-Chip Kelly claims to be inspired by Tebow, only to chit him before the season starts, saying that winning record / 2.1 to 1 TD/Int ratio Tebow is not good enough to play in the NFL. He instead retains both Bad-ford and the Butt-fumble. The Eagles are now 3-4 LOSERS.

Going into their Sunday game, Bad-ford was tied for 2nd in the NFL with 9 Interceptions in just 6 games. Sunday he threw for 0 TD's, but another interception to make it 10 interceptions before the season is even half over. Winner Tebow only threw 9 Pic's in his entire NFL career.

Note: The Rams just beat the Browns 24-6, now that they've gotten rid of the Bad-ford....
There might be a subtle message there, but the brick heads in the No Fun League are sure to miss it.....

======================

Sam Bad-ford for the 2015 Eagles and cow-Chip Kelly, mid-season report:

W/L 4-4 o_O

Passing -
195 of 310, 62.9% for 2,061 yds, 6.6 yds/att, 10 TD's, 10 Ints, 14 sacks/103 yds, Rat 79.5
(but Tebow's not good enough to play for the genius cow-chip...) :rolleyes:

The Eagles Cow-Chip Kelly's coaching decisions are exercises in idiocy imoho.

He dumps Tebow for the glass-jawed Bad-ford. :confused:
(lil-Sammy is already side-lined with injuries - AGAIN)

He keeps the Sanchize 'butt-fumble' as FRAGILE Sammy's backup. (turnover machine)

Then after Week 2, he brings in Bad Lewis to be the backup/backup QB.

Why Lewis? Cause he has great NFL numbers and throws a tight spiral.
The Dukie-U product has 1,296 passing yards, 5 TD to 4 Ints in 7 games, 6 of which he started. (feel free to compare that to Tebow's NFL stats) o_O

Cow-Chip said: ""Obviously he's a Duke grad, so he's sharp." Kelly credited his education and football background (ACC) :rolleyes: as two traits that set him apart from some of the other backup QB's the team has worked out in the past.

I guess Cow-Chip doesn't know what the Campbell Award is, or who won it. Just like he doesn't seem to know the competition level differences between the ACC and the SEC.
Just some more of the many things that ole Cow-Chip doesn't know....

So, what does the ole Cow-Chip Kelly know about being an NFL Head Coach? He knows how to take a decent team to a tremendous 4-5 start to their season. Maybe he should return to college football, somewhere like Colo in the LAC 12. That way he could be close to St. John El' Dim-way, another really smart NFL guy.... :confused:

Cow-chip Kelly and the Eagles are now 4-7 without that bum Tebow at QB.
Give that man a raise for his genius coaching (QB) decisions.... :rolleyes:

Funny he is now cow chip Kelly and an idiot. 2 pages back when he brought the chosen one in to camp he was a genius and bestest coach of all time.

If you guys really want to know why he is done in the nfl read this thread. What pro team wants their fan base divided by what most of you admit would be a 3rd string qb at best? Did any of you notice the reaction from the crowd when he came in to a meaningless pre season game? Can you imagine the crowd and talk radio reaction to every loss, or interception with him on the bench? Fair or not, no nfl team wants that kind of distraction from a back up player. On the other hand, if any team really felt he could help them win they would put
up with anything and he would be in the league. If he could play at that level he would be on a roster.

Funny he is now cow chip Kelly and an idiot. 2 pages back when he brought the chosen one in to camp he was a genius and bestest coach of all time.

If you guys really want to know why he is done in the nfl read this thread. What pro team wants their fan base divided by what most of you admit would be a 3rd string qb at best? Did any of you notice the reaction from the crowd when he came in to a meaningless pre season game? Can you imagine the crowd and talk radio reaction to every loss, or interception with him on the bench? Fair or not, no nfl team wants that kind of distraction from a back up player. On the other hand, if any team really felt he could help them win they would put
up with anything and he would be in the league. If he could play at that level he would be on a roster.

What a load of media-moron parrot crap that is. :confused:
Tebow has something that 'glass-jaw' Bad-ford doesn't have, a winning record as an NFL starting QB, and TT did it for a crappy team that was 4-14 without him as the starter.
Tebow is also the only NFL Heisman QB in the past 25 years that also has an NFL Playoff win, and he did that in just his mostly unsupported 15th NFL start.

When the Jet's dropped Tebow, Kelly said that he had 'No Interest' in Tebow.
2 years later he claims that he's always been a fan of Tebow. (BS)
IMO, that was an NFL/Kelly hoax in an attempt to dampen TT's fan support.
I.E. "we gave him another shot but he's just not good enough."
(while asking all of us to please ignore his 2015 preseason stats and leadership)

Apparently the football fans know more about TT's potential than the idiots in charge know.
Now take your ignorant troll azz outta here.... o_O

Oh come on dude. Do you really believe fans are a better nfl talent evaluator than Kelly and Bil Belichick are? You, sir, are delusional. He has been to 4 different camps now and couldn't stick. So you know more about the nfl than 4 teams full of people that make a living evaluating players, and their livelihood depends on picking the right players?

As good as Tim Tebow was for you guys, and he was a phenomenal college player, Danny Weurffel was even better. If Danny couldn't stick in the league Tim sure as hell isn't.

Oh come on dude. Do you really believe fans are a better nfl talent evaluator than Kelly and Bil Belichick are? You, sir, are delusional. He has been to 4 different camps now and couldn't stick.
~ Both sides of your idiot mouth on why TT is not on an NFL roster. o_O

So you know more about the nfl than 4 teams full of people that make a living evaluating players, and their livelihood depends on picking the right players?
~ Five NFL teams passed on Dan Marino,,, happens all the time. Are you new? :rolleyes:

As good as Tim Tebow was for you guys, and he was a phenomenal college player, Danny Weurffel was even better. If Danny couldn't stick in the league Tim sure as hell isn't.

~ Wuerffel was in the NFL for 6 season, and HE chose to leave with an offer on the table.
SOS also left Dan 'the snake' Snyder walking away with 15 Mil left on the table...

~ Sorry, but Danny was not better than Tim. Tim is the ONLY player in NCAA history to be a Heisman Finalist in 3 consecutive years. He was also the first underclassman (Soph) to win the Heisman. He also broke the so-called 20/20 TD Barrier (shattered it actually) with 32 passing TD's and 23 rushing TD's (55 TD's) in 2007.

Are you also a media-moron, or do you just 'parrot' their massive ignorance? (rhetorical)

~ Wuerffel was in the NFL for 6 season, and HE chose to leave with an offer on the table.
SOS also left Dan 'the snake' Snyder walking away with 15 Mil left on the table...

~ Sorry, but Danny was not better than Tim. Tim is the ONLY player in NCAA history to be a Heisman Finalist in 3 consecutive years. He was also the first underclassman (Soph) to win the Heisman. He also broke the so-called 20/20 TD Barrier (shattered it actually) with 32 passing TD's and 23 rushing TD's (55 TD's) in 2007.

Are you also a media-moron, or do you just 'parrot' their massive ignorance? (rhetorical)

Well that is all just wonderful. Please note you are basing his viability in the nfl based on college stats. They don't always translate to the pro game.

Please tell us why isn't TT in the nfl since he just lit it up in college? Winning is the only thing that matters in the nfl, so why is it that nobody seems to even want him as a back up? There must be a reason, and since you know more about the nfl than people that a actually make a living in the league and are teling us he should be in the league based on his college days, please tell us what the problem is. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to put just a little bit more faith in Bill Belichick's evaluation over an internet wariors.

Oh come on dude. Do you really believe fans are a better nfl talent evaluator than Kelly and Bil Belichick are? .

Don't know about Kelly and Belchick, but prior to JW, two FSU QBs were recently drafted in the first round by two different NFL teams. How have they worked out?

Reactions: passoverGator
You can argue whether Tebow would be a good NFL starter or not, but the only reason he's not a backup in the league is because of the media shtstorm that follows him which is a distraction for the coach, and how that puts the GM in a potential negative spotlight with the media that they want to avoid at all costs. There are so many awful QBs who have jobs, but teams would rather lose an extra game or two than deal with what comes with Tebow.

Reactions: GatorNation79
JWtruthsquad, -- Well that is all just wonderful. Please note you are basing his viability in the nfl based on college stats. They don't always translate to the pro game.
No, I'm not! I have TT's NFL stats and both his Team and NFL Records on file.
Look them up for yourself or remain IGNORANT of reality while you call others that are fully informed, delusional. (typical media-parrot moe-ron) :confused:

Please tell us why isn't TT in the nfl since he just lit it up in college? Winning is the only thing that matters in the nfl, so why is it that nobody seems to even want him as a back up?
Wrong-Ignorant yet again. Tebow has a 9-7 WINNING record as an NFL starter.
Tebow won an NFL Playoff game against the NFL's #1 rated (Steeler) defense in just his 15th NFL start, setting NFL Playoff Passing records while doing so. :eek:
Tebow has a 2.1 to 1 TD to Int Ratio. (taking care of the ball)
In his first 16 NFL starts, for an otherwise 4-14 team, he has WAY BETTER stats than both Saint John El' Dimway or Peyton Manning had in their 1st 16 NFL starts.
And on and on and on it goes....
o_O (for pages)

There must be a reason, and since you know more about the nfl than people that a actually make a living in the league and are teling us he should be in the league based on his college (NFL) days, please tell us what the problem is. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to put just a little bit more faith in Bill Belichick's evaluation over an internet wariors.

You quote who seems to favor your biased opinion, and that's all.
Here are just a few of the NFL owners, coaches and players that say that TT can play in the NFL:
Left handed dual threat QB Steve Young.
Tony Dunge
Bob Gresie
Jon Gruden
Robert Kraft
And that's just the tip of the iceberg and all SB winners.
o_O
Also, there are 1,700+ NFL Players, and THEY voted Tebow to their Top 100 Players list for 2011. That's from those who actually play in the NFL, not from some ignorant twit like yourself.... :p

As to Bill Belichick's opinion of TT:
They only keep 2 QB on the NE roster. Tom Brady and a backup.
They already had Ryan Mallett on a guaranteed contract. They had to pay him, even if they cut him. They tried for months to trade him but NO takers. So they cut TT in the final cut, as expected, even though he had out-played Mallett in the preseason.
The Pats owner wanted to keep him, but he leaves the final personal decisions to Bill.
BTW, Mallet was dumped as soon as his contract ran out. Then with the Texans, now with the Ravens I believe and he still sucks...

PS

Belichick had no trouble putting the media-morons in their place while TT was there and it was never a problem for the Pats. So that angle is BS also.

Dec 8th, 2015

Sam Badford threw for 120 yds Sunday with a long completion of 20 yds.

The 5-7 Loser Eagles 3 defensive and ST's TD's bailed them out and won the game for them, not Cow-Chip Kelly's offense or his chosen-one QB. o_O

Chip Kelly's Tebow-less Eagles continue to take it on the chin, (as he deserves imo).

P.Manning @ Tenn, 89 TD's, 33 Ints, 2.69 to 1 Ratio, plus 12 rushing TD's -- Total TD's = 101
D.Wuerffel @ Florida, 114 TD's, 42 Ints, 2.71 to 1 Ratio, plus 8 rusning TD's -- Total TD's = 122
T.Tebow @ Florida - 88 TD's to 16 Ints, 5.5 to 1 Ratio plus 57 rushing TD's -- Total TD's = 145
In the NFL, Tebow's first 16 NFL starter stats are MUCH better than either J.Elway's or P.Manning's, both destined to be in the NFL HoF.
This makes the NFL owner/coaches the BUSTS on Tebow, not Tim. Unlike them, Tim did his job.

A 9-7 W/L record, an NFL Playoff win in just his 15th NFL start while setting NFL Playoff passing records, with an NFL career 2.1 to 1 TD/Int Ratio.
Then add in his 1,057 rushing yards, 5.0 ypc with 13 TD's, (would put a RB in the Pro Bowl).
Telling me that Tebow is 'not good enough to play in the NFL' is just absolute BS!
The Stats show that he's better than half of the current NFL starting QB's, and he smarter than 90% of the NFL Owners/Coaches.

Pick your next QB: o_O

Johnny (the drunk) Manziel

Geno (can't hit chit) Smith

Sam (glass-jaw) Bad-ford

Mark (butt-fumble) Sanchize

Tim Tebow
(9-7 as starter with a Playoff win, 2.1 to 1 TD/Int Ratio, 4.0 off the field)
=============

Denver's Fox dumped Tebow, eventually fired. (El' Dimway should be fired) o_O

Stupidimus Rex - Jets (dumped Tebow for Sanchize/Smith, eventually fired) :confused:

Cow-Chip Kelly dumped Tebow for Badford/Sanchize, fired even before the season ended. :D

Sure looks like an Idiot's Trend to me.... :oops:

Last Tebow Update for the 2015-16 season: :cool:

Eagles receiver Jordan Matthews is a perfect example. He caught 85 passes, tied for fourth most in a season in Eagles history, but his 977 yards were 24th most in team history. Arizona’s John Brown caught 20 fewer passes than Matthews (65), but gained 1,003 yards. (Yards per Completion vs Comp. %)

And this points out the difference between throwing a lot of 'high completion percentage' dink & dunk junk passes, and throwing the ball down the field for a 15 yds/comp average. o_O

Also, having a 2.1 to 1 TD/Int ratio is a lot more 'winning' important than a QB's raw completion percentage, and especially when he's running for 5.0 ypc with 13 TD's.

Tebow's 'Pro List' is feet longer than his 'Con (comp.%) list,' but this doesn't stop the media-morons, or their usual ignorant parrot followers, from constantly harping on the ONLY QB stat that is a slight negative for Tebow. And they try to totally ignore his 3rd year bit-part QB 75% with the Stupidimus Rex Jets. :oops:
DID REX HOLD TEBOW OUT BECAUSE OF HIS POOR (75%) COMPLETION PERCENTAGE?

In Addition, Completion Percentage is not just the QB's stat.
Type of offense being used.
Game day play calling.
Quality and experience of receivers, (route running, getting off the jam, etc)
The number of Good Throw - Dropped Balls.
Quality of the OL.
Quality of the RB-s and/or the running game's performance.
* Ball inflation levels....
etc. --- :D

Tebow not being in the NFL, has very little to nothing to do with his ability to play the game at an NFL level. The 'other' factors are the 'elephant in the room' at this point. o_O

Sam Bad-ford
Passing - 65% for 7 yds/att, 10.8 yds/comp. 19 TD's, 14 Ints, 10 fumbles.
And that was as a 'silver spoon in his mouth' 6th year starter that missed 3 games.

* Tebow's first 16 (2 seasons) starts, for a 4-14 team had him with 19 TD's to 9 Ints, even though he was without Denver's Top 2 Veteran WR's.

Badford Rushing - 26 for 39 yds, 1.5 ypc, 0 TD's, (Cow-Chip's supposed Spread offense).

Tebow - 1,000+ yards, 5.0 ypc, 13 TD's. (while N.Moreno was out injured)

And this Bad-ford chump still has a LOSING record as an NFL starter.
Cow-Chip Kelly's backup Sanchize played some and started 3 games.
P - 60.9%, 7.37 yds/att, 10.4 yds/comp, 4 TD's, 4 Ints, 0-3 as the starter. :(

Cow-Chip Kelly's choice for QB's threw for 23 TD's to 18 Ints, a 1.3 to 1 ratio.
Bad-ford with the Eagles is 7-6 - The Sanchize was 0-3, combined = 7-9 Losers.

The Cow-Chip Eagles finished at 7-9. I guess it's a good thing that Chip got rid of Tebow, otherwise he might have been fired for incompetence. o_O Doh!!! :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: g8rhoo
Can you imagine if the Jags had both Tebow and Derrick Henry in the backfield at the same time? :eek:
If Tebow only ran it once for every 6-8 Henry carries, they would combine for a couple thousand+ rushing yards in a season. And that would open up the passing game for Tebow's 15+ yds/comp.

Now, IF the NFL bozo's were just smart enough to get-er-dun.... :cool:

Can you imagine if the Jags had both Tebow and Derrick Henry in the backfield at the same time? :eek:
If Tebow only ran it once for every 6-8 Henry carries, they would combine for a couple thousand+ rushing yards in a season. And that would open up the passing game for Tebow's 15+ yds/comp.

Now, IF the NFL bozo's were just smart enough to get-er-dun.... :cool:

Hilarious that ANYONE could claim Snyder wanted SOS to stay after those two disastrous years. 12-20 and just like he did in SC, he QUIT so he could escape being FIRED.

Tebow is a good man, a great College FB player but a lousy NFL Q/B. Get over it. He has.

Hilarious that ANYONE could claim Snyder wanted SOS to stay after those two disastrous years. 12-20 and just like he did in SC, he QUIT so he could escape being FIRED.

Tebow is a good man, a great College FB player but a lousy NFL Q/B. Get over it. He has.

Where have you seen him quoted stating that he has given up? LOL, clueless.

Where have you seen him quoted stating that he has given up? LOL, clueless.

Yeah. All kinds of NFL A/Ds who want to sign a 29 yr old Q/B with a 3 yr, 14 start NFL career completion % of 47.9 17 TDs, 9 Ints, 14 fumbles and 41 Sacks.( that last one is especially interesting considering his forte was his ability to run)

Talk about clueless.

Yeah. All kinds of NFL A/Ds who want to sign a 29 yr old Q/B with a 3 yr, 14 start NFL career completion % of 47.9 17 TDs, 9 Ints, 14 fumbles and 41 Sacks.( that last one is especially interesting considering his forte was his ability to run)
Talk about clueless.

Reread DL's post and try again, clueless.

Reactions: DLinOrlando
Moon-Roid Peyton threw an NFL Rookie Record for Interceptions (28) while going 3-13.

* 2015-16 Peyton has thrown 9 TD's to 17 Interceptions.

===============

Playing from the cold backup QB in two split start seasons, the majority without the Broncos Top 2 Veteran WR's, Tebow went 8-6 regular season, and 1-1 NFL Playoffs, for a first 16 starts record of 9-7. He got the Playoff win over the NFL's #1 Defense, while setting NFL Playoff Passing records.
He also ran for over 1,000 yards at a 5.0 ypc clip with 13 TD's, and only 7 LPF's on almost 700 snaps.
~ Career 19 TD's to 9 Ints for a 2.1 to 1 TD/Int Ratio ~ 13/7 is a 1.9 to 1 TD/LPF Ratio, (ProBowl if a RB)
Note: John Elway had 7 TD's to 14 Ints and a 54 QB-Rating his first season in Denver, a loser like Peyton.
Where Tebow might have gone with full time and continuous support, we'll never know. But we do KNOW the differences between Tebow, Elway, & Peyton in their first 16 NFL starts, don't we.... o_O

Mad-Dog-Dollie is so clueless that his own home board, Vol'sChat, even openly laugh's at his cluelessness.
IF not for his nuttless neutered lame butt-boy and his Big/12/10 Choke-la-homa (nailed) swooner, he'd not get any play there a-tall, and even they don't really like him, they just like word dueling wid-me.... :D

The (in and out) of the news was something like this, as I remember it anyway... (look it all up for yourself)

In the off-season, Holmgren went from the Packers (Wuerffel hired there after his 3 Saint's years and his NFL-EU Championship and World Bowl victory) to the Seahawks. He offered Wuerffel another QB job with him. Then Snake Snyder told Spurrier to give Danny another 1 year contract, so Steve offered and Danny turned down Holmgren at the last second to return to Spurrier in Washington.

The 'Snake' held Wuerffel thru the entire preseason, then fired him the last weekend before the official start of the season. Danny had turned down Mark Holmgren's Seahawks off-season offer to return to the Redskins in Washington.

Then 4-5 games into the season, the young QB that Danny had helped to train all pre-season went down injured. The Snake told SOS to go ahead and hire Wuerffel back at his NFL minimum. SOS made the offer, Danny turned the snake down and retired (disgusted) after 6 years from the NFL.

Had not Spurrier gotten disgusted with 'Snake' Snyder and resigned on his own, Snyder firing him would have cost 15 Million / 3 Years Guaranteed, that remained on his contract. Spurrier wanted out and away from that 'snake' so badly that he told him to keep the 15 Mill, CAUSE I'M OUTTA HERE!

The Snakeskins have pretty much sucked every since then, and imo will continue to as long as the 'snake' has anything to do with running the team. The best thing that he could do for the NFL and for the skins, is to go up to his box, sit down and STHU. Pretty tough to even be a Redskins fan with that guy anywhere around. :mad:

Last edited:
The ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM continues to be; Why is Tim Tebow not in the NFL?

23 February 2016 Tuesday 08:00

Free Agent Tim Tebow Voted America's 5th Favorite NFL Quarterback in a 2016 Poll

Tim Tebow has not been on an NFL team's regular-season roster since the 2012 season, and yet a recent poll revealed that the popular quarterback is still a fan favorite. Earlier this month, in a Public Policy Polling survey: Who is your favorite NFL QB? When given the choice between Tebow, Wilson, Brees, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Cam Newton, Aaron Rodgers and Ben Roethlisberger, fans produced these results:

From The Bleacher Report
1. Tom Brady, 2. Peyton Manning, 3. Aaron Rogers, 4. Cam Newton
:eek: 5. Tim Tebow
6. Russel Wilson, 7. Eli Manning, 8. Ben Roethlisberger
9. Drew Brees, 10. Someone else.....
Who wooda-thunk-it? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
"I think he's one of the best 50 football players — on any team in the league, you could use him… I think with Tebow, his fans ended up hurting him," Colin Cowherd said, according to Breitbart News reports. "I think Tebow's fans hurt Tebow more than Tebow. Nobody (in the NFL) wants Tebow because his faith-based, crazy fans that take over the stadium." (the Elephant in the room that I've spoken of)

However, I (iG) think that Colin's premise is just more media-moron / idiot-commentor BS.
Tebow's 'FOOTBALL' fans, (Christian of otherwise), are not the problem.
They are a stadium full of enthusiastic PAYING customers that should be welcomed anywhere in the NFL.(IMO, the Jags would again be better for Tebow, than Elway's Donkeys...)

NOTE: I've yet to see Any Church Buses file in and fill up any NFL stadium parking lot on a Sunday when Tebow was on any NFL team. And Bill's Pats never had any problems with the Tebow fans. o_O
=================

A recent Elway tweet: "Acquired QB Mark Sanchez for a conditional '17 pick. He brings veteran (butt-fumble) leadership & will compete (poorly). This is the 1st step in our (Donkey-kong) process."

Sanchez, 29, played for four games with the Eagles in 2016 going 0-4 as the starter. He had 616 yards in passing with 4 TD's and 4 Int's last season. (He is Elway's kind of QB -- no threat to Elway's Bronco team legacy) :rolleyes:

The Sanchize helped to get the Stupidimus Rex fried from the Jets, and then get cow-Chip Kelly fired from the Eagles, so maybe he can do the same for ole John... o_O

Last edited:
Obviously, horseface isn't going to bring back Tebow. But it is pretty ironic that he got rid of Tebow to bring in a high scoring passing attack, got repeatedly pasted in the postseason, and then won a Superbowl with a defense and quarterbacking so risk-averse that it made Tebow look like Dan Marino.

Anyone who would be embarrassed by other people's posts on a message board has bigger problems than Tim Tebow.

I'm not personally embarrassed, but the absurdity of this thread, the obsession, is cringe worthy.

Or are you just going to disagree because you've decided that you and I are at odds?

"I think he's one of the best 50 football players — on any team in the league, you could use him… I think with Tebow, his fans ended up hurting him," Colin Cowherd said, according to Breitbart News reports. "I think Tebow's fans hurt Tebow more than Tebow. Nobody (in the NFL) wants Tebow because his faith-based, crazy fans that take over the stadium." (the Elephant in the room that I've spoken of)

However, I (iG) think that Colin's premise is just more media-moron / idiot-commentor BS.
Tebow's 'FOOTBALL' fans, (Christian of otherwise), are not the problem.
They are a stadium full of enthusiastic PAYING customers that should be welcomed anywhere in the NFL.(IMO, the Jags would again be better for Tebow, than Elway's Donkeys...)

NOTE: I've yet to see Any Church Buses file in and fill up any NFL stadium parking lot on a Sunday when Tebow was on any NFL team. And Bill's Pats never had any problems with the Tebow fans. o_O
=================

A recent Elway tweet: "Acquired QB Mark Sanchez for a conditional '17 pick. He brings veteran (butt-fumble) leadership & will compete (poorly). This is the 1st step in our (Donkey-kong) process."

Sanchez, 29, played for four games with the Eagles in 2016 going 0-4 as the starter. He had 616 yards in passing with 4 TD's and 4 Int's last season. (He is Elway's kind of QB -- no threat to Elway's Bronco team legacy) :rolleyes:

The Sanchize helped to get the Stupidimus Rex fried from the Jets, and then get cow-Chip Kelly fired from the Eagles, so maybe he can do the same for ole John... o_O

Holyshit get a load of this guy^^^^^^^^

Who's embarrassed by it? Obviously not the Tebow fans posting.

They are embarrassed by nothing. The die hard Tebow fans are hoping he can get on the field a couple more seasons so he can be elligible for the NFL hall of Fame.

I say Tebow is more likely to appear at a Trump rally before he's on a roster.

They are embarrassed by nothing. The die hard Tebow fans are hoping he can get on the field a couple more seasons so he can be elligible for the NFL hall of Fame.

I say Tebow is more likely to appear at a Trump rally before he's on a roster.

I'm a huge Tebow fan. I'm unclear on what he's done that should embarrass his fans?

Reactions: MJWilliamson
I think you've misunderstood.

I don't think so. You guys think Tebow fans should be embarrassed to support him and to argue that he should get another shot at playing. What am I missing? If the implication is that the extent of the support should be embarrassing to grown ups who should have something better to do, then I would note that you and 93/99 have 60,000 posts on this message board between you.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
I grew up in Denver, and my sister still lives there. She told me Tebow is the number one topic on sports radio right now, so it's not just Gator fans.

There is zero chance that Elway brings him back, but I don't see how bringing him back would be that much more absurd than turning over the keys to a Super Bowl winner to Mark Sanchez.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT