ADVERTISEMENT

A country within a country

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
It'd be messy at first but I'm all for it. Many democratic states are irate with Biden, but would they have the backbone to join the many other states in secession under the "REAL" President of the United States Donald J Trump?! I think it'd be a great thing. DC isn't the Capital anymore. Biden will be a President not over 50 States (or when they get their way, 52 with DC and Puerto Rico) but depending upon how many secede. We can call it the New United States of America: The NUSA. Bring the military over and side with the REAL President who still calls himself the President to Save America. Something's in the works behind the scenes, just not sure what. Biden and his 50% decline in mental stability has already destabilized the world and devastated America and it's not even February yet.

Reactions: jfegaly
How about. Communist Peoples Republic America (AKA Little China). And The Patriotic States of America (AKA Freedoms last stand). Seems fitting to me. I will let you decide who would want to be part of which countries.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident. That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."
— Excerpted from the Declaration of Independence of the original thirteen united states of America, July 4, 1776

"We hold these truths to be self-evident. That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."
— Excerpted from the Declaration of Independence of the original thirteen united states of America, July 4, 1776
Oh you know the deal 😂😂😂

It'd be messy at first but I'm all for it. Many democratic states are irate with Biden, but would they have the backbone to join the many other states in secession under the "REAL" President of the United States Donald J Trump?! I think it'd be a great thing. DC isn't the Capital anymore. Biden will be a President not over 50 States (or when they get their way, 52 with DC and Puerto Rico) but depending upon how many secede. We can call it the New United States of America: The NUSA. Bring the military over and side with the REAL President who still calls himself the President to Save America. Something's in the works behind the scenes, just not sure what. Biden and his 50% decline in mental stability has already destabilized the world and devastated America and it's not even February yet.
So what will you do with the cities (big blue bubbles) in so called red states ? Like Dallas and surroundings, Houston, New Orleans, Birmingham, Baton Rouge, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Kansas City, Jacksonville, Jackson MS, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, Cleveland, Akron, Columbus OH, Wichita ? The urban/suburban cities, will they be like DC and stay connected with the US as I am sure not many in these cities give a crap about this seccession, seems like a wet dream for rural inbreds.. but yes just curious?

So what will you do with the cities (big blue bubbles) in so called red states ? Like Dallas and surroundings, Houston, New Orleans, Birmingham, Baton Rouge, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Kansas City, Jacksonville, Jackson MS, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, Cleveland, Akron, Columbus OH, Wichita ? The urban/suburban cities, will they be like DC and stay connected with the US as I am sure not many in these cities give a crap about this seccession, seems like a wet dream for rural inbreds.. but yes just curious?

you fix them. These dim strongholds have been failing for years, under dim rule

Well, I guess you are one who couldn't care less, am I right? Didn't say it would be easy. Give it some time and watch how much this nation is going to suffer, if it even continues to be a nation. You are correct in that most people are ignorant of what is going on around them, instead they enjoy watching "The Bachelor" and sports and doing their usual sheepish routines until they wake up one morning and say, "Wha' happin'?"

Well, I guess you are one who couldn't care less, am I right? Didn't say it would be easy. Give it some time and watch how much this nation is going to suffer, if it even continues to be a nation. You are correct in that most people are ignorant of what is going on around them, instead they enjoy watching "The Bachelor" and sports and doing their usual sheepish routines until they wake up one morning and say, "Wha' happin'?"
I woke up when you nut cases tried to overturn the will of the people and stormed the Capitol.

I woke up when you nut cases tried to overturn the will of the people and stormed the Capitol.
You definitely need to get yourself over that fake story. No, never mind. Hold on to it because, like a kid's toy, it's all you have to play with.

You definitely need to get yourself over that fake story. No, never mind. Hold on to it because, like a kid's toy, it's all you have to play with.
Tell that to the 140 cops who were injured. Ill bet The Gateway Pundit never mentioned that.

Reactions: Gatorfan577
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT