ADVERTISEMENT

Zags would have beat UF soundly...Let's hope they beat UNC soundly,Roy can lick my(INSERT BODY PART)

You DO realize we play the Zags earlier in the year? We did not win, but did not get "beat soundly."

Are we REALLY going to do this?

No need to get snippy.

I could be like you and reply: "You DO realize that Egbunu had 12 points, 7 boards, and 4 blocks against Gonzaga, and would not have played on Saturday."

Or, I could say, "Didn't we blow out South Carolina the last time we played."

Or, I could just answer your question and say, "YES".

Is "GATOR FAN" synonymous with CVNT all of a sudden? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: sadgator
Snippy? Did I trigger you or something? Gracious.

By all mean bring Egbunu up. It is a relevant point. Hell, say the Zags are play better now than they were earlier, for that matter. No need to get your knickers in wad.

I just think it is a bit of a reach to say they would have beat us soundly, when we have played them this year and they did not do that the first time. That is my point.

LOL@ this thread.

For what it's worth, the refs totally killed the National Title game. sadgator is not a ref blamin' kinda guy, but jumpin' Jehoshaphats, they did not allow the teams to get any rhythm in the second half. It was seriously ugly. Gonzaga was totally unable to run, and most of the fouls were tick tack crap. Very sad ending to an entertaining tournament...the NCAA really needs to examine what they can do to avoid that scenario in the future. sadgator is glad he didn't pay money to watch that slop-fest.

And for the record, CBS has just GOT to shitcan "One Shining Moment." Holy Moses, who the hell still enjoys that song? 70 year old chicks?!?!? Vandross had been dead for like 12 years...enough already...let the dude rest in peace and bury that song once and for all...whew.

Reactions: GordonGecko
Gonzaga played one for real team in the tournament, and lost... about the only one they played all year, no surprise... and got covered on and it would have been worse if the officials didn't take over for a free throw contest as usual in this awful tournament, a bank 3 that sideways spinned in, got another blown call reversed in their favor on an air ball 3 that shouldn't have been their ball that of course, led to a 3 to cut it to 2 when it should have been a 5 point game then it would have been put away the next possession when UNC went to the line and been up 7... the better team won for once and should have won by more

We should have at least played Gonzaga again in the Final Four and would have had a good chance to beat them to be in the game tonight, but as usual... they wanted to teflon underdog joke SC team in and they got it... all for nothing

Where is that SC fan that owes me money that i guaranteed would not be around any longer after they would lose to Gonzaga? Nowhere to be found nor to be seen ever again, SHOCKING.. Hope he died

1. Vegas was all in this game evident by all the whistle blowing.

2. NCAA needs to ban these types of games to be played in a football stadium. It didn't feel right and the players didn't even play well since the final four.

C8if_LQUIAEgwOC.jpg

Congrats to the refs...they made their mark on the tourney.

Nice 2nd half of the title game.

refs_bracket_2017.png

Are we REALLY going to do this?

No need to get snippy.

I could be like you and reply: "You DO realize that Egbunu had 12 points, 7 boards, and 4 blocks against Gonzaga, and would not have played on Saturday."

Or, I could say, "Didn't we blow out South Carolina the last time we played."

Or, I could just answer your question and say, "YES".

Is "GATOR FAN" synonymous with CVNT all of a sudden? Asking for a friend.

If you're going to state your opinion as fact, why does it make someone a CVNT to disagree with you? Particularly when you've made similar declarations in the past and been wrong? I recall you saying that the Gators couldn't make a tournament run, because they lost that "statement game" to Vandy in the SECT, which struck me as pretty curious logic at the time and turned out to be flat wrong.

If you're going to state your opinion as fact, why does it make someone a CVNT to disagree with you? Particularly when you've made similar declarations in the past and been wrong? I recall you saying that the Gators couldn't make a tournament run, because they lost that "statement game" to Vandy in the SECT, which struck me as pretty curious logic at the time and turned out to be flat wrong.

Here is my exact quote:

"We had better beat the piss out of Vandy. This is a statement game. Truly, we should know a lot about how far we can go in the big dance based on how we play tomorrow night."

Now, let's unpack the actual quote....

Break it down just like you did in the post I quoted.

Here is my exact quote:

"We had better beat the piss out of Vandy. This is a statement game. Truly, we should know a lot about how far we can go in the big dance based on how we play tomorrow night."

Now, let's unpack the actual quote....

Break it down just like you did in the post I quoted.

How about your follow up post after the loss? The one that started "and now we know." Am I the only one who keeps track of these things?

I knew it was possible to beat anyone, or lose to anyone... which is exactly what happened, along with playing UK twice in a row in the tournament and needing a miracle to overcome the first one..

I knew it was possible to beat anyone, or lose to anyone... which is exactly what happened, along with playing UK twice in a row in the tournament and needing a miracle to overcome the first one..

In the tourney now, there's probably half a dozen teams with definite talent/depth advantages and half a dozen have no business being in the tourney. Everybody else who plays in the tourney is basically a coin flip. If shots go in you win, if they don't you lose.

I hate Roy Williams. If it was up to him, Billy would have been fired and UF would have been on probation because Mike Miller chose UF over Kansas.

Reactions: sadgator
I think it was almost 2 years the NCAA crawled up Billy's ass. All they found was Roy Williams' tongue.

How did Billy's ass taste, Roy?

I always liked UNC until Roy got there. He is a horrible person. People should not forget what went on with that situation. That A-HOLE accused Billy of cheating to get Mike Miller to come to UF. The accusations prompted an NCAA investigation. The nearly 2 year investigation turned up NOTHING IMPROPER BY BILLY.

EFF YOU ROY.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT