ADVERTISEMENT

Your prediction for the rest of 2021 is?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Georgia Loss
South Carolina Win
Sanford Win
Missouri Win but, closer than we’d
like.
F.S.U. Win - Close in 1st Half like 10-7 and we pull awsy in the 2nd to win say
31 - 17.

That would be 8 -4 with a so/so Bowl game in our future.

I just don’t see us beating Georgia given their Defense is so much better than ours. Kinda like LSU a few years ago 42 - 28 when Trask was good but, we couldn’t keep up with them.

He’s gotta let Todd Grantham go. Needs a young, aggressive replacement who can recruit.

Reactions: fsu939913
I am going to live in dreamland for this. We upset Georgia and go 9-3 and a star is born in AR15. Jones gets the start but is replaced before halftime by Richardson who does just enough to bring us back for the win. Grantham's defense has one if its good games keeping the scoring down some for Georgia. Just hope if this crazy scenario actually happened that Mullen wouldn't try and use it to keep Grantham another season as he will always be good for a couple of implosions on defense every year.

Georgia Loss
South Carolina Win
Sanford Win
Missouri Win but, closer than we’d
like.
F.S.U. Win - Close in 1st Half like 10-7 and we pull awsy in the 2nd to win say
31 - 17.

That would be 8 -4 with a so/so Bowl game in our future.

I just don’t see us beating Georgia given their Defense is so much better than ours. Kinda like LSU a few years ago 42 - 28 when Trask was good but, we couldn’t keep up with them.

He’s gotta let Todd Grantham go. Needs a young, aggressive replacement who can recruit.
I would seriously consider an old, inarticulate replacement that can recruit. I am that desperate.

I am going to live in dreamland for this. We upset Georgia and go 9-3 and a star is born in AR15. Jones gets the start but is replaced before halftime by Richardson who does just enough to bring us back for the win. Grantham's defense has one if its good games keeping the scoring down some for Georgia. Just hope if this crazy scenario actually happened that Mullen wouldn't try and use it to keep Grantham another season as he will always be good for a couple of implosions on defense every year.
At this point, my hope for a good day for the defense means that the other team drops some wide open passes for first downs or touchdowns. For example, we seem to leave the slant wide open for scores at least once a game, but so far the other team hasn't been able to hit the pass. Also, 90% of our successes on third and Grantham are due to the opponent screwing up.

Reactions: Gator Fever
So basically Orgeron.
Yes. I am that desperate. He's an old fool, I don't like him much, but bring a functional defense (to replace the current dysfunctional defense) and recruit elite guys, and I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George.

67045298.jpg

I pessimistically predict 7-5, as I think we lose another game we should win.

I predict they will play 5 consecutive games on Saturdays beginning this coming Sat. with UGly.... 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT