ADVERTISEMENT

You can now lose your kids

lol, yes mutilating children is wrong. trying to help the rare little duckling thats broken isnt.

Disgusting.

Because all 9 year old boys know exactly what they want to be for the rest of their lives? They have crap figured out. Other than Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny...short of that, they're capable of making permanent choices.

Disgusting.

Because all 9 year old boys know exactly what they want to be for the rest of their lives? They have crap figured out. Other than Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny...short of that, they're capable of making permanent choices.
i have known a couple of trans people in my life, its te sadest thing you will ever see. yes as a last resort i think they should have options.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I think it's wrong too but of course you'll use extreme words to make your point.

It is not ridiculous but I am not shocked that you think that way. Most far left/right people think that anyone who doesn't agree with their view on everything is dumb/crazy/ridiculous.

Why would anyone stop a parent from teaching their kids that it's wrong to throw a ball in the house with a lit cigarette?

Stop forcing your views onto others kalim.

it would be helpful, chemo isnt good for you either, FYI. sometimes the choices are what they are.

Yes, cancer and body dysmorphia are exactly the same thing. 🙄

This is a useless conversation for me to have with you. You can have the last word.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Incorrect.

Florida law will not allow you to mutilate your child. If you try, they will take your kids from you.

California law requires that you mutilate your child if that's what your child wants. They will take your kids from you if you don't acquiesce.

How are you two not seeing the distinction? Holy crap.
I do not know the Florida law, as I live in West Michigan. Kalim was saying that he agrees that kids should not have independent rights.

California’s law is an abomination towards parental rights.

I do not know the Florida law, as I live in West Michigan. Kalim was saying that he agrees that kids should not have independent rights.

California’s law is an abomination towards parental rights.

Yes, I understood completely.

It's child abuse. If you try to do this to your kid in Florida, I have no issue with the state taking custody of your child.

Conversely, if the state of California took your kid because you refused to allow your child to be mutilated, that is wrong. Wrong isn't a strong enough word.

I don't know how I can be more clear on the subject. If he disagrees, or somehow believes this is hypocritical, good Lord.

In California it’s legal to sodmize a minor as young as 14 years old as long as you are within 10 years of their age. Look it up - it is the law there!

I 100% guarantee Leftists want that to be a national law!

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
Yes, I understood completely.

It's child abuse. If you try to do this to your kid in Florida, I have no issue with the state taking custody of your child.

Conversely, if the state of California took your kid because you refused to allow your child to be mutilated, that is wrong. Wrong isn't a strong enough word.

I don't know how I can be more clear on the subject. If he disagrees, or somehow believes this is hypocritical, good Lord.
Ah, I see the distinction

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT