ADVERTISEMENT

You can keep living in the past...

Dawgs200

Baby Gator
Sep 24, 2016
But your football program is an absolute dumpster fire! Don't you wish you still had Muschamp? At least he could recruit & develop players, you guys might as well rehire Galen Hall lol

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
lol yall got dragged my Muschamp and treon running power doing the same exact predictable saban game plan yall run now 38-20 and it was much worse than that, might have actually been worse than that.. Hard to remember all the record breaking beatings we've put on yall ass from over the years..

speaking of the past, yet again ou 30 year dominance somehow doesn't count or have relevance but your only excuse for why you'll beat Auburn is using the same logic.. Enjoy and cherish basking in the sun for one more day before Auburn dashes your dreams Saturday in Jordan Hare before Bama does it even worse..

Still taking bets for the last time and im still GIVING you arrogant idiots 3 points too this Saturday.. Even for 20 bucks, show some more confidences in your new bama run team that would have people that don't watch football like Paul Finebaum think you've had a ten year Saban/Bama run just by beating 7-8 historically bad nobodies for only winning 9 games for once... Enjoy it, someone wanna tell me when the last "number one" team was an underdog in vegas betting odds if they are so unstoppable... ill wait

UGA gets 1 win where they were actually the better team and they act like this is common lol UGA=Tennessee

Reactions: g8r4ever
There's a reason why vegas opened up a so great #1 team as an underdog then the betting public pounded it right up to them favored, it's gonna be a public money blood bath in Jordan hare against the only team they have even come close to facing with equal or better talent.. That defense and crowd is gonna eat that kid alive at QB all day, just like Bama will...

Reactions: g8r4ever
Talk about living in the past...Georgia hasn’t celebrated like this since...

giphy.gif

lol yall got dragged my Muschamp and treon running power doing the same exact predictable saban game plan yall run now 38-20 and it was much worse than that, might have actually been worse than that.. Hard to remember all the record breaking beatings we've put on yall ass from over the years..

speaking of the past, yet again ou 30 year dominance somehow doesn't count or have relevance but your only excuse for why you'll beat Auburn is using the same logic.. Enjoy and cherish basking in the sun for one more day before Auburn dashes your dreams Saturday in Jordan Hare before Bama does it even worse..

Still taking bets for the last time and im still GIVING you arrogant idiots 3 points too this Saturday.. Even for 20 bucks, show some more confidences in your new bama run team that would have people that don't watch football like Paul Finebaum think you've had a ten year Saban/Bama run just by beating 7-8 historically bad nobodies for only winning 9 games for once... Enjoy it, someone wanna tell me when the last "number one" team was an underdog in vegas betting odds if they are so unstoppable... ill wait
You mad bruh? We whoop Auburns ass all the time hell last season they came into the game with us last year they were ranked #9 7-2 and we beat them without even scoring an offensive touchdown hell they didn't even gain a first down the entire 2nd half we own Auburn & Gus Malzahn we always make him our bitch. I guess its funny how were favored & an overwhelming majority of Analysts our picking us to win but make sure to tune in at 3:30 & watch us School Malzahns offense for the 4th year in a row.

Reactions: GordonGecko
I would think Auburn would probably win this game at home but Georgia has had their number for a while and won the past 9 out of 11 games. Many times Auburn looked to be the clear favorite in those games also. I wonder what would happen if Auburn could pull off a crazy run and beat Georgia twice and upset Bama - would they go over a 1 loss team possibly? Heck at the rate its going a 2 loss team may get the last spot regardless.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

It's just going to hurt that much more when your little team finally falls. It will be fun to watch.

You mad bruh? We whoop Auburns ass all the time hell last season they came into the game with us last year they were ranked #9 7-2 and we beat them without even scoring an offensive touchdown hell they didn't even gain a first down the entire 2nd half we own Auburn & Gus Malzahn we always make him our bitch. I guess its funny how were favored & an overwhelming majority of Analysts our picking us to win but make sure to tune in at 3:30 & watch us School Malzahns offense for the 4th year in a row.

Once again, what's this about living in the past bitch?

It don't matter what y'all use to do to Auburn, they got y'all this year.

I'm not going to ride Auburn's coattails but the irony is so awesome in this thread and your reply about Auburn.

This is awesome. So the best shitbag Dawg team in years still can't make themselves relevant in the National scene. Fvck off UGA, your ONE season was fun.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
you know when a team never wins, they behave like they have.. and now.. they ALL died

Smart just Richt ed UGA's season

Allbarn 40 - 17 UGly

While the scUM thugs sent the always over-rated nuttless back to South Bend-over with their butts very sore.... scUM 41 - 8 Neutered Lame

And as a minor foot note to the day,,,
Misery 50 - 17 Tennis-sea
Clem's-son 31 - 14 FSUcks

(those 4 games at least made the Gator's 1 score loss not quite so hard for me to take) :rolleyes:

What disturbs me is that all this time we thought Mark Richt was holding back the Dawgs. Boy, were we wrong.

Why would that disturb you? Just means their program is mediocre as hell, which we already knew.

Hello? Where are you? 40-17

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT