ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another Saturday without Gator Fooball in the season that was not was...

"sadgator, you get your ass out in that yard and keep working...and you better fix all the damage you did preparing the house for the hurricane. I know those Gators aren't playing today, so they'll be no rest for you..." (mrs. sadgator standing at the foot of bed/scowling/arms crossed/tappin' foot.

Sad, it's time to lay down the law with that woman. You aren't getting any anyway, so what's there to lose?

"so what's there to lose?"

Seriously...what's to lose?!:eek:How about dinner, sleeping in your own bed, peace of mind, matching clothes, breakfast, clean house, sex....do I need to continue.

NEVER piss off the old lady during a bye week! You will probably regret it. The honey-do list is her way of affirming that she is more important to you than football, even if it ain't true; the least you can do is pretend.:p

"sadgator, you get your ass out in that yard and keep working...and you better fix all the damage you did preparing the house for the hurricane. I know those Gators aren't playing today, so they'll be no rest for you..." (mrs. sadgator standing at the foot of bed/scowling/arms crossed/tappin' foot.

At least it was nice and cool this morning.

Reactions: sadgator
Sad, it's time to lay down the law with that woman. You aren't getting any anyway, so what's there to lose?

LOL.

This. If your woman doesn't leave you alone on gamedays and brings you snacks while you watch you haven't trained her properly. Saturday's and Sunday's should be 'girl afternoons' where they go shopping and have brunch with their friends at a minimum if they won't leave you alone at home.

Reactions: seffnergator
LOL.

This. If your woman doesn't leave you alone on gamedays and brings you snacks while you watch you haven't trained her properly. Saturday's and Sunday's should be 'girl afternoons' where they go shopping and have brunch with their friends at a minimum if they won't leave you alone at home.

Oozie is wide beyond his marital status.

"so what's there to lose?"

Seriously...what's to lose?!:eek:How about dinner, sleeping in your own bed, peace of mind, matching clothes, breakfast, clean house, sex....do I need to continue.

NEVER piss off the old lady during a bye week! You will probably regret it. The honey-do list is her way of affirming that she is more important to you than football, even if it ain't true; the least you can do is pretend.:p

He's said many times that the ole lady hasn't been giving it up.

LOL.

I used to talk like this before I got married.

Today...

royalty-free-black-and-white-retro-vector-clip-art-of-a-collage-of-happy-men-by-bestvector-1906.jpg

LOL.

I think it was Dave Chappel who said, bring me a sandwich, tickle my balls, and shut up. Classic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT