ADVERTISEMENT

Wow UGa is a shit organization

So this was reported June 2, and it took NINETEEN DAYS for UGa to do anything about it? WTF people! That guy should have been tossed June 3rd! What a corrupt organization you guys are running!

But hey, this does explain why they were in Florida last week purchasing Wide Receivers.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/jeremiah-holloman-dimissed-georgia-football
Yeah I thought Kirby https://www.covnews.com/sports/uga/...-football-team-following-assault-allegations/Shart only recruited the bestest 5*Choir boys who at worst smoked weed.

This also means Georgia's leading returner receiver only had about 100 yards receiving last year

So this was reported June 2, and it took NINETEEN DAYS for UGa to do anything about it? WTF people! That guy should have been tossed June 3rd! What a corrupt organization you guys are running!

But hey, this does explain why they were in Florida last week purchasing Wide Receivers.

You have to add another number to their "greatness". Over 14 thousand days since they won a title.. At least with Richt they had a guy you could somewhat respect off the field.. Now they have a mush mouth, beatles wannabe, contradicting himself left and right.. He will only be able to ride Nick Saban's coattails for so long.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/spo...eorgia-14000-smart-mullen-20190506-story.html

Where are those idiot dawg fans, which covers most of them, talking about how squeaky clean their program is?
Don’t know about all of us, but I’m just waiting for you to fall asleep with your pud in your hand. Maybe it’ll wear off in a bit. Don’t recall any squeaky clean posts, but roll with it.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Don’t know about all of us, but I’m just waiting for you to fall asleep with your pud in your hand. Maybe it’ll wear off in a bit. Don’t recall any squeaky clean posts, but roll with it.

However, I remember a LOT of posts about what a shit program Florida is because it took a couple weeks for us to push Jalon Jones into the transfer portal. Waiting for all the Dawgs who signed off on that to admit their program is just the same.

The timing is also interesting, that you waited until you had bought a new WR (Marcus Rosemby) before dumping this one. If he had chosen Florida (unlikely if his family needed the money) would you have worked to keep Holloman? Inquiring minds want to know.

However, I remember a LOT of posts about what a shit program Florida is because it took a couple weeks for us to push Jalon Jones into the transfer portal. Waiting for all the Dawgs who signed off on that to admit their program is just the same.
Don’t know what details there are about the timeframe. It’s a weird story overall. Apparently he owned up to what he was accused of and he’s gone. Thems the breaks. I won’t go and do an insta post on all the 5 star and 4 star dudes we have that are bigger more physical types. JJ was going to be the lead guy and now he’s gone. But all we know how to do is run anyway because our game manager QB sucks, so what did we really lose?

Don’t know what details there are about the timeframe. It’s a weird story overall. Apparently he owned up to what he was accused of and he’s gone. Thems the breaks. I won’t go and do an insta post on all the 5 star and 4 star dudes we have that are bigger more physical types. JJ was going to be the lead guy and now he’s gone. But all we know how to do is run anyway because our game manager QB sucks, so what did we really lose?

Nothing at all.

Actually you gained something.

Now you have the built in excuse of your inexperienced WR corps you can use after we throttle you.

And let's talk about this WR corps. Do you realize your starting RB has more catches than your entire WR and TE corps combined? UF is bringing a great secondary this year. We will be able to put 8 1/2 in the box to stop the run and still cover your WRs. If you can't pass you can't run. I'm now wondering if you will be able to break double digits against us. I'm not ruling it out, you might get a defensive or ST touchdown.

Last edited:
I like it. A little shit talking ain’t bad. You’ll be here when we road grade your asses, right?

We are going to OWN you. If you can't pass you can't run. 8 man boxes all day will shut you down. Try and pass to the kiddie squad. We are bringing a top 10 secondary to Jax.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I see this thread is slowly going to the bottom of this page. Cheer up Dwags. Before we jam here, allow me to bump this thread. Zabago Winnebago, since you love you some fat women, you're welcome.

Last edited:
WOW. Bad news for them!! UGA fans aren’t going to be happy with how their season is going to go.

We are going to OWN you. If you can't pass you can't run. 8 man boxes all day will shut you down. Try and pass to the kiddie squad. We are bringing a top 10 secondary to Jax.
They really aren’t going to be able to pass the ball much this year.

Nothing at all.

Actually you gained something.

Now you have the built in excuse of your inexperienced WR corps you can use after we throttle you.

And let's talk about this WR corps. Do you realize your starting RB has more catches than your entire WR and TE corps combined? UF is bringing a great secondary this year. We will be able to put 8 1/2 in the box to stop the run and still cover your WRs. If you can't pass you can't run. I'm now wondering if you will be able to break double digits against us. I'm not ruling it out, you might get a defensive or ST touchdown.
LOL... this post is going to be gold on Nov 3rd. Dawgs by 21 LG89.

The incident took place April 2018. So he played the entire 2018-19 season after committing this act.

Not a good look at all for Smart and UGA. Now you really have to wonder what else is Smart and the UGA program hiding?

The incident took place April 2018. So he played the entire 2018-19 season after committing this act.

Not a good look at all for Smart and UGA. Now you really have to wonder what else is Smart and the UGA program hiding?

Great point. Is this another Jameis situation, where the football team kept a lid on things for as long as possible? Wouldn't be a good look for the high and mighty Dawgs, who think SO MUCH of themselves.

Great point. Is this another Jameis situation, where the football team kept a lid on things for as long as possible? Wouldn't be a good look for the high and mighty Dawgs, who think SO MUCH of themselves.
It certainly looks that way.

Just to play devil’s advocate here...

With the off-season stuff we’ve dealt with, sadgator, is gonna be the last one to throw stones at UGA for a player dismissal...

And isn’t this a bit of an overreaction to one receiver being let go? Let’s face it, losing one player isn’t going to make that much of a difference to their offense, is it?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

With the off-season stuff we’ve dealt with, sadgator, is gonna be the last one to throw stones at UGA for a player dismissal...

And isn’t this a bit of an overreaction to one receiver being let go? Let’s face it, losing one player isn’t going to make that much of a difference to their offense, is it?
Yes. It was their leading returning WR. Their next best WR on the roster now had like 100 yards receiving all of last year.

It isn’t about throwing stones. It is about UGA fans coming over here saying we have no integrity and our players get into trouble and theirs don’t, etc.

Yes. It was their leading returning WR. Their next best WR on the roster now had like 100 yards receiving all of last year.

Exactly. Their RB has more catches than their entire WR and TE corps combined. Those guys lost their leader and Fromm lost the only guy he had any connection with.

Did you miss all the posts from the fleas telling us how terrible we are that it took a couple weeks to dismiss Jones? And here they are with a guy that they not only took 3 weeks to dismiss after the allegations became public but COVERED UP FOR OVER A YEAR.

If these invaders wanted to prove they had a tenth of the integrity and ethics they claim to have they would admit that their school has none at all.

Reactions: instaGATOR

You need to worry about owning Kentucky and Mizzou first, baby steps

The brain dead with zero integrity comes in again with a weak attempt at distraction, sad really. (but still funny as hell to me) :D:p:D

WR was already expected to be one of the weaker areas on Georgia’s team heading into the 2019 season, due to the departures of Mecole Hardman, Riley Ridley and Terry Godwin. With Holloman now reportedly thrown off the team finally, Georgia’s leading returning WR is Tyler Simmons. As a junior, Simmons caught 9 passes for 138 yards last season.
(Henderson-Wilson-Dean-Stewart-Huggins-Elam - recently seen licking their chomps) ;)
======

Five SEC teams — Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida and Tennessee — have won national championships since the Bulldogs won their's. The Dawgs have one NCAA listed national championship in modern history; the Gators have 3. The Gators have won 8 SEC-C's in the last 30 years; while the Mutts have only won 3. :(

That’s right, Georgia’s ONLY NCAA listed national championship was won with a 17-10 victory over Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 1, 1981.
They (UGly mutts & Neutered Lame) are the 2 Most Over-Rated football programs in college football history. NL's last NC was 'voted' to them by the big N.E. media-morons in 1988 with a win over puny West-bygawd-Virginia. :rolleyes:
NL had played 6 teams with losing records in 88, while WVa had played 9.... :confused:

PS - Music to my ears when the village idiots whine about what or how I'm posting... :cool:
Getting and/or being in their heads is so easy... :p

Of coarse you don't. I wouldn't expect it any other way. Maybe after your boyfriend rolls off you this morning it will come back to you.

Or they could have killed someone and we kept it covered up for years.
The way he beat the shlt out of her, he could have killed her. He didn't even care that his brother stood between him and landed a fist on her grill. Grumpy trying to act like Aaron Hernandez lite gave his girlfriend a love tap.

You probably read that on the internet, Right? Must be true then. You really want it to be.

Actually, I don't G-a-S when jawja players knock the chit outta their desperate-idiot jawja girlfriends. :rolleyes: I just like bitch-slappin the village idiot jawja fans that have become Gator boards parasitic fleas this talkin' season.... o_O

It's almost like you are too stupid to understand we have beaten Kentucky 31 of the past 32 years. Anything else you have to say has to be treated as similar horseshit.

We’ll worry about UK when they worry about Vandy. A team they’ve lost to twice in the last few years. Such a juggernaut.

Why is that? Rumors that hush money she was promised from UGA/Holloman didn’t come through.
BS... no one knew until she walked into the police department 14 months after the incident. Several moral of the stories here. First and foremost, NEVER strike a female, even if she hits you.

Reactions: ih8f$u
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT