ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Republicans cheat?

Illegal-shift

Gator Great
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Honest question here for the MAGA people........if you are certain that the Dem's cheated in 2020, you must expect them to try and cheat again in 2024 especially with the stakes seemingly even higher than they where 4 years ago. So the question is......do you think the Republicans also need to cheat to win? I am not asking a moral question.......its more like if your an athlete and everybody you compete with is on PED's, your only chance to compete is to get on them yourself, isn't it?

And don't answer that Trump will have a big enough margin this time.....most of you appear to believe he won by a landslide last time. The Dem's also see the polls, so won't they know roughly how much they need to cheat? Won't they be coming up with new ways to do it? Additionally, last time around Trump had the power of the presidency and talked for months before the election about the only way he could lose was if the Dem's cheated......so they would have been prepared last time right?

What is going to change this time? Aren't Pub's going to be forced to fight "fire with fire"? I think especially in light of the Trump conviction, both sides are less trusting of the other side than ever before and probably more motivated than ever to simply "find a way to win".

Are the Republicans willing to "play fair" and possibly watch another election get "stolen"? Hard to imagine that.

We started down this slippery slope (whoever is at fault, here we are) and one has to wonder if we ever have a fair election in this country again. Assuming we keep having elections that is, which is also far from certain.

Honest question here for the MAGA people........if you are certain that the Dem's cheated in 2020, you must expect them to try and cheat again in 2024 especially with the stakes seemingly even higher than they where 4 years ago. So the question is......do you think the Republicans also need to cheat to win? I am not asking a moral question.......its more like if your an athlete and everybody you compete with is on PED's, your only chance to compete is to get on them yourself, isn't it?

And don't answer that Trump will have a big enough margin this time.....most of you appear to believe he won by a landslide last time. The Dem's also see the polls, so won't they know roughly how much they need to cheat? Won't they be coming up with new ways to do it? Additionally, last time around Trump had the power of the presidency and talked for months before the election about the only way he could lose was if the Dem's cheated......so they would have been prepared last time right?

What is going to change this time? Aren't Pub's going to be forced to fight "fire with fire"? I think especially in light of the Trump conviction, both sides are less trusting of the other side than ever before and probably more motivated than ever to simply "find a way to win".

Are the Republicans willing to "play fair" and possibly watch another election get "stolen"? Hard to imagine that.

We started down this slippery slope (whoever is at fault, here we are) and one has to wonder if we ever have a fair election in this country again. Assuming we keep having elections that is, which is also far from certain.
No..we do not have to . Things got WAY better under our guy. That is why he is the only president to get MORE votes the second time around. Your side WILL try to cheat again, no doubt. It is just who you all are. FJB has not ONCE said ANYTHING about HIS record..he runs on scaring people about Trump. EHY?? Because he CANNOT run on 20% inflation, open borders, Afghanistan debacle, high energy prices, and using the DOJ to remain in power. And he WILL NOT WIN. (unless he cheats WAY more than last time, and shame on our side if we allow it)

Question to you. Do you believe it was election interference for 51 intelligence "experts" and even old FJB himself proclaiming Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation...EVEN THOUGH the FBI had the computer for over a year by the time they did that? (and for EVERY major news outlet to chime in, and EVERY social media site to censor anyone who claimed differently?

Republicans don't need to cheat to win. However, they do need to use and increase all of the voting methods that dems have perfected of casting ballots not on election day at a polling place. Here's a question for you. Can you guarantee that no non citizens will cast votes. I think the answer is obviously not. So then, how does that square with the integrity of a close election?

Last edited:

No, because no one protects republicans that cheat.

The Republicans are playing the ground game this time, legally harvesting ballots, voting early and by mail, and suing to clean up voter rolls (which is necessary for the manufactured ballots).

Receipts for what I claim:

Republicans don't need to cheat to win. However, they do need to use and increase all of the voting methods that dems have perfected of casting ballots not on election day at a polling place. Here's a question for you. Can you guarantee that no non citizens will cast votes. I think the answer is obviously not. So then, how does that square with the integrity of a close election?
Why didn't you win last time then? Appears you clearly did need to cheat to win.

We all remember the last time Jill Stein demanded a recount in Michigan. They ended up discovering voter fraud among the democrats so Stein and Cankles Clinton gave up.

Why didn't you win last time then? Appears you clearly did need to cheat to win.
2 things. I assumed we were talking about this election.
And I answered your question. Thanks for not answering mine.
By the way, thanks for answering Capt's question in #3. You want your questions answered. You just don't like answering them.

Last edited:
Will the GOP cheat? I'm hoping they'll steal a page out of the communist cuck Dimshit's playbook and ram it right up their asses.

200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Question to you. Do you believe it was election interference for 51 intelligence "experts" and even old FJB himself proclaiming Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation...EVEN THOUGH the FBI had the computer for over a year by the time they did that? (and for EVERY major news outlet to chime in, and EVERY social media site to censor anyone who claimed differently?
Capt, quite an answer you got from that coward, wasn't it?

Maybe you missed this...so I will post again. OR...are you EXACTLY who we all know you are?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I am no politician, but I have always said that the Pubs tried to steal the last election, problem is they weren't very good at it.. This up coming election is going to be a joke. It won't matter who gets the most electoral votes, no one will believe the results and there will be total chaos in the country. Frankly, it won't be a fun place to be. but at my age i have no idea where to go. JMO I am sure shared by many.

2 things. I assumed we were talking about this election.
And I answered your question. Thanks for not answering mine.
By the way, thanks for answering Capt's question in #3. You want your questions answered. You just don't like answering them.
I didn't answer your question because it didn't make any sense.

I didn't answer Ron because his question had nothing to do with this topic.....if he wants to ask that question he should start his own thread instead of trying to hijack this one into something different. I can answer whoever I want and I chose not to answer those questions that are just a waste of time.

Now que up the silly "he is afraid to answer" posts.

I didn't answer Ron because his question had nothing to do with this topic.....if he wants to ask that question he should start his own thread instead of trying to hijack this one into something different. I can answer whoever I want and I chose not to answer those questions that are just a waste of time.

What a CS response, but that is to be expected from your kind

Reactions: NavigatorII

No, you didn't want to answer my question of whether illegals voting in elections affect the integrity of an election. You're not fooling anybody. You must be taking lessons from KalimGoodman on non answering of questions.

No, you didn't want to answer my question of whether illegals voting in elections affect the integrity of an election. You're not fooling anybody. You must be taking lessons from KalimGoodman on non answering of questions.
If every time they took the "fifth" on a direct question, if it were a shot of liquor, they'd all be in detox.

Reactions: SwampRock
But he didn't have the guts to tell you that when he first read that question, but instead hides and hope nobody will notice. What bravery! Maybe the mods need to put out new rules as to how and when questions are asked?

I will go ahead and clue you in...this move is called the lib diversion tactic. They all practice this maneuver daily because facts have NEVER in history been on their side.

How much you wanna bet that had you asked "Do you think Donald Trump is a scumbag?", he would have gleefully answered WITHOUT CARING THAT THE QUESTION HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC?

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Whether you liked the answers or not, at least you got some, which is different than being so scared to answer the questions given to you. You confirm being just a phony.
you mean like when i post something based in reality?? economics??? finance?? tax code?? Did you say your prayers yet???

I think you are confused. The Rs win fair and square and only the Ds cheat. Them just the rules.

Reactions: Mdfgator
The question that never needs to be asked is:

Will the Democrats cheat to win the election?

Because we know they will, they have in cheated in every election since 1828.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT