ADVERTISEMENT

Widespread protests underway in iran

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

See how reality once again differs from the media spin? Media tells us that everyone hates Trump like they do, but he has the highest approval rating ever among his own party and draws tens of thousands to rallies every few days.

While dems can't draw flies to a picnic.

Then media tells us iran loves its leaders, why look how big the crowd was for salami's funeral!

Reality is, mobs of Iranians are in the streets now demanding their leader step down, or worse.

CNN won't cover this. Ask yourself why.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

See how reality once again differs from the media spin? Media tells us that everyone hates Trump like they do, but he has the highest approval rating ever among his own party and draws tens of thousands to rallies every few days.

While dems can't draw flies to a picnic.

Then media tells us iran loves its leaders, why look how big the crowd was for salami's funeral!

Reality is, mobs of Iranians are in the streets now demanding their leader step down, or worse.

CNN won't cover this. Ask yourself why.

Not a peep out of Tehran Nancy ?

I wonder how she came to America? I wonder how she came to be connected to the obamas?

Could make for a good research topic, might even tie into certain topics I asked @bradleygator to check into.
Her father was some sort of US military attaché when the Americans still had a presence there.
By the way, she's not black, actually. Skip Gates had her on "Finding Your Roots" on PBS a few years ago and revealed that she is at least 51% Caucasian...she was not happy about that being out there.

Her brother was in Muslim Brother or Hezb, John Kerry expert on how to get out of Viet Nam in 4 months with 3 purple hearts, was in charge of State Dept , and the C I A was run by card carrying member of American Communist Party

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT