ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the super hot Belk girl so creepy...

She has odd social skills...

She must have been raised by her uncle...

5702ef7f86f0afe47be7d8ed7664409b-original.jpg

Reactions: bradleygator
Just don't see what you do I guess....nice looking, but doesn't overhwlem me, on the other hand I don't see the creepiness either.

Are you serious? Watch that commercial again...

When she looks at the camera after taking that sip of tea...it is like you are looking into the eyes of a soulless demon...

Yet she might have the most beautiful face sadgator has ever seen...like a veela...

Are you serious? Watch that commercial again...

When she looks at the camera after taking that sip of tea...it is like you are looking into the eyes of a soulless demon...

Yet she might have the most beautiful face sadgator has ever seen...like a veela...

She has a bit of uncanny valley to her.

In aesthetics, the uncanny valley is a hypothesized relationship between the degree of an object's resemblance to a human being and the emotional response to such an object. The concept of the uncanny valley suggests humanoid objects which appear almost, but not exactly, like real human beings elicit uncanny, or strangely familiar, feelings of eeriness and revulsion in observers. Valley denotes a dip in the human observer's affinity for the replica, a relation that otherwise increases with the replica's human likeness.​

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

Hmmmmm, you would still get after that. You might run off screaming for your life after, but you would still go for it. Horny Goats don't bother to think about the after, until it's the now. You are a horny goat.

She has a bit of uncanny valley to her.

In aesthetics, the uncanny valley is a hypothesized relationship between the degree of an object's resemblance to a human being and the emotional response to such an object. The concept of the uncanny valley suggests humanoid objects which appear almost, but not exactly, like real human beings elicit uncanny, or strangely familiar, feelings of eeriness and revulsion in observers. Valley denotes a dip in the human observer's affinity for the replica, a relation that otherwise increases with the replica's human likeness.​

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

This is an interesting concept. I’ve wondered this about Pamela Anderson. She was hot early, but then the surgery became ridiculous and it was like she had the attributes of a hot big breasted blonde but was no longer that great to look at. and now she’s still carrying on and you wonder when it’s acceptable to tell her we’re not buying this anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT