ADVERTISEMENT

Why do Gators brag about academic ranking?

That's elite company but I must admit I wasn't aware Wisconsin was ranked so high.

Wisconsin is a great school. Not sure why anyone would choose to go there, but yes, it has a great reputation up here in the Midwest. The other one I am little surprised no to see is Purdue.

Wisconsin is a great school. Not sure why anyone would choose to go there, but yes, it has a great reputation up here in the Midwest. The other one I am little surprised no to see is Purdue.

Madison is the best laid out college town I've ever visited and there isn't a close second. Screw that winter weather, though.

Madison is the best laid out college town I've ever visited and there isn't a close second. Screw that winter weather, though.
We spent a week in Madison. Stayed right on State Street near the Capitol. Cool town and the campus was nice. Not to stereotype, but saw several "husky" and pale women though,

What else is there to do in Wisconsin besides study? Eat cheese?
Sex. Wisconsin chicks are hot and work...so sadgator hears.

Hot-Wisconsin-girls1.jpeg

Wisconsin always ranks very high among the Party Schools.

Not to stereotype, but saw several "husky" and pale women though,

More bounce per ounce! :)
Tons of fun! :)
And you ain't gotta shake out the sheets to find them either. ;)

Sorry, but I'm an 'old-timer' when it comes to this subject.... :D

PS
Nobody keeps their 'youth, figure, and looks' forever.
Love, loyalty, intelligence, honesty, fidelity, and other similar qualities remain way more important to me. :cool:

PSS
Besides CG, with the lights out, old or young, they all look the same anyway.
Willingness becomes the key at that point..... :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT