ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the VP gonna be?

bollocks

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2006
I'm betting it's JD Vance. My dark horse is Stefanik. Per Fox Burgum and Rubio have been told they are out.

DeSantis he bar the most qualified , former military and the most conservative and it’s not close. . He is the one guy who could take charge and has experience if god forbid something happened to Trump. Saturday should have brought that home

Reactions: bollocks
DeSantis he bar the most qualified , former military and the most conservative and it’s not close. . He is the one guy who could take charge and has experience if god forbid something happened to Trump. Saturday should have brought that home
There is much thought that he is more valuable as the governor of Florida and will be equally well positioned for a run in 28 ...

DeSantis he bar the most qualified and the most conservative and it’s not close. . He is the one guy who could take charge and has experience if god forbid something happened to Trump. Saturday should have brought that home
Yeah no doubt he'd be great but weird there has been no smoke around him. Fox News Aisha Hasnie has just reported Youngkin is now the popular pick as dark horse and as always I have to stand behind Aishah. Like real close. Like law enforcement might get involved.

740full-aishah-hasnie.jpg

image.jpg

And the winner is...JD. I like it, has great TV presence, smart as a whip. I still think Stefanik would also have been great though for the whole women vote thing as we have to allow them to vote now, why I have no idea but is what it is. I'm going to go wax my handle bar mustache and put on my vested suit and bowler now.

And the winner is...JD. I like it, has great TV presence, smart as a whip. I still think Stefanik would also have been great though for the whole women vote thing as we have to allow them to vote now, why I have no idea but is what it is. I'm going to go wax my handle bar mustache and put on my vested suit and bowler now.
🤣

Probably a good choice.

After Pence he needs loyalty and principles.

I liked the idea of Youngkin, but like Vivek I'm not positive I trust him yet.

Yeah no doubt he'd be great but weird there has been no smoke around him. Fox News Aisha Hasnie has just reported Youngkin is now the popular pick as dark horse and as always I have to stand behind Aishah. Like real close. Like law enforcement might get involved.

740full-aishah-hasnie.jpg

image.jpg
First time I've considered watching FoxNews again in a long time...

Only down side is that (gotta admit didn't know this) he's only been in the Senate since 2023(?). He's only 39? They are gonna hammer him on inexperience. Oh and he's a fat face. Get him on the OZ, get him a reACT Trainer, and trim up that neck beard real good.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
JD'd on the floor. Band might have picked a bit more uplifting upbeat song to play.

JD's wife Usha Chilukuri looks nice. Plus she will shore up that ELLE meteor scientists vote. No one's gonna get that one liner and frankly you're a better person than I am for it.

1721074496_311_Who-is-JD-Vances-wife-Usha-Meet-the-Ivy-League-educated.jpg

@fatman76

I'm probably sorta maybe about to join a new gym close by ( I'm so OOS right now) that has one. It's supposed to be great and much harder than it looks but I can't help but thinking I'll need to put a dime in it every time I'd use it.

10e001c47c4c8add68692f29d0aa3caf--horse-photos-pony-rides.jpg

Going to take yet another victory lap.

I kept telling our moderates and others that Trump wasn’t picking one of these dumbass moderates like Tim Scott, Doug, or Rubio. It was always going to be an America First Pick.

Vance is fantastic. My guy @DCandtheUTBand will love his stance on Ukraine. This should put that debate to rest as well.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT