ADVERTISEMENT

Who's leaving early?

Gator22222

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
May 21, 2016
After Chauncey made his announcement it got real quiet. I think it is highly possible Mullen asked the remaining players not to distract from the season and to wait until after the bowl game to announce decisions to leave.

We already know that we are losing Chauncey and Taylor. Green is transferring.

We have this tweet from Shuler who still has a year of eligibility left:

When Jacquie asked what was next for him Vosean Joseph said "I'm undecided right now, I'm still trying to figure that out right now." To me though, the look on his face said more than his words. It seemed to me that he had already decided to declare.

Jachai Polite said the following "I've got till the 14th (of January)," Florida defensive end Jachai Polite said. "I don't know, whenever I talk to my family and finalize it. I don't really care (what round) as long as I get in. I'm not leaving like for sure, for sure, it's just we have to plan."

So yeah, Polite is leaving.

I personally think Van Jefferson and Scarlett will leave as well. I don't have any inside information, it's just the choice of words and facial expressions that give me that opinion.

I don't begrudge any of them and I wish them all well, but that's a lot of talent and experience leaving all at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSC911
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News