ADVERTISEMENT

Whoopi Goldberg: The Holocaust Was Not About Race

So let me tell you what is even dumber than she is. Jewish people in America vote BIGLY for the snowflakes! The party of snowflakes back HAMAS..not Israel...yet American Jewish people support them anyway. I am not astute enough to understand that. But then again....blacks have been made idle promises by the democrats for 5-6 decades. They vote approx. 90% blue. Look where THAT has got them! Anyone remember the definition of "insanity"?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60209527

She is so fking stupid.

Whoopi Goldberg is facing a backlash after she said on a US talk show that the Holocaust "was not about race".

The actress and television personality said on ABC's The View that the Nazi genocide of the Jews involved "two groups of white people".

She is hateful, racist and as dumb as a bag of hammers. She is the perfect representation of all that is wrong in terms of race relations and discrimination in general.

So let me tell you what is even dumber than she is. Jewish people in America vote BIGLY for the snowflakes! The party of snowflakes back HAMAS..not Israel...yet American Jewish people support them anyway. I am not astute enough to understand that. But then again....blacks have been made idle promises by the democrats for 5-6 decades. They vote approx. 90% blue. Look where THAT has got them! Anyone remember the definition of "insanity"?

Non-practicing

It is truly amazing how big the disconnect is between Israel and a large percentage of Jewish Americans is. Not all, but an alarming number.

Goldberg has had one pretty good small time acting role in her entire career, as Guinan (the ships bartender) on Star Trek.

And I heard her till one joke that I found funny in her career:

A friend asked me why I dated (slept with) only younger men, saying that older men lasted longer.
I told her -- Who wants to make love to an 'Old Man' for a 'Looong Time.'

That hit my funny bone at the time, but those two things are all I've ever liked about her.

This is likely what comes to someone who takes her 'whoopie cushion' to bed and sleeps on it....
It apparently resulted in a serious condition called
'Chit-4-Brains.' 😁

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1
I’m actually shocked she got a suspension:

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
I’m actually shocked she got a suspension:

But you know what? This is bullshit. Cancel culture canceling even their own. This should be a glaring example of why the woke need to wake the eff up. :rolleyes:

But you know what? This is bullshit. Cancel culture canceling even their own. This should be a glaring example of why the woke need to wake the eff up. :rolleyes:
Tough one. I hate cancel culture as much as the next person, but what she said was complete BS and this is someone who spends every show and makes millions annually delving into identity politics and calling every one who disagrees with her a white suprematist. This was not some idle mistake.

and for Jewish Americans, in whole or in part, stand up and condemn this.

this means you Bernie, Schumer, and plenty of others in the D party.

She’ll cry racism and you’ll see the left eat each other alive. People will pick sides but still vote blue due to their inherent retardation. This will never end unless people stop watching this garbage. If the American people truly stopped tuning into this junk they call entertainment, the advertising dollars would dry up and all the clucking chickens would hit the unemployment line in which none of them have any talent.

However, people will tune in because they are dumb and lend credence to their opinions. It’s a rinse and repeat cycle. We see this everyday on our board from our independent voters who continually shovel the dog shit from the left into their mouths. The left doesn’t even sprinkle sugar on their shit anymore, they cannot do no wrong.

Last edited:
She’ll cry racism and you’ll see the left eat each other alive. People will pick sides but still vote blue due to their inherent retardation. This will never end unless people stop watching this garbage. If the American people truly stopped tuning into this junk they call entertainment, the advertising dollars would dry up and all the clucking chickens would hit the unemployment line in which none of them have any talent.

However, people will tune in because they are dumb and lend credence to their opinions. It’s a rinse and repeat cycle. We see this everyday on our board from our independent voters who continually shovel the dog shit from the left into their moths. The left doesn’t even sprinkle sugar on their shit anymore, they cannot do no wrong.
The only reason The View even exists (for me) is when Tucker and Mark Dice posts some of their whoppers on Fox or You Tube. I've never watched even one show. A fifty second clip is an overdose. 😂

This episode provides a great look into the fixation libs have on skin COLOR as it relates to race. Or at least this particular lib. In her mind the Jews are not a race because they have white skin and you can't tell the difference between a Jew and say a Christain because both have white skin. So Whoopi denies the Jews being a race. Wow.
But not surprising. Dems deny other races too. Biden told blacks if you don't vote for me, you ain't black. With dems, the issue of race is in their thought process from morning till night.

However, people will tune in because they are dumb and lend credence to their opinions.
It’s a rinse and repeat cycle. We see this everyday on our board from our independent voters who continually shovel the dog shit from the left into their moths. The left doesn’t even sprinkle sugar on their shit anymore, they cannot do no wrong.
If it hadn't been posted here, I'd never have known about it.

She's still free to say whatever.
I'm free to not listen to shit she has to say about anything.
That's how personal freedom, and free speech, work together....

Don't hold your breath. Those mentioned, and the media will just whistle past the graveyard. The news cycle will have forgotten about it by Friday.
You are spot on which highlights the outrageous hypocrisy and partisan cheerleading from the MSM.

I watched a piece from Ben Shapiro that highlights the pure outrage and tells, in a nuanced way, how Italians and Jews, in the CRT intersectional framework have been sublimated into being “all white people fighting each other”.

I then watched a piece from Sean Hannity where he was outraged but suggested that all should seek forgiveness. (Implied though, if she does it again, she should be fired and completely deplatformed)

nothing from Biden. Zilch.

my rage is significant.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

I agree to a point. She spends her show enforcing identity politics and cancel culture. She said her points and essentialy doubled down on Colbert.

ABC got it right perhaps with a suspension.

again. I am outraged and nothing from Biden.

I agree to a point. She spends her show enforcing identity politics and cancel culture. She said her points and essentialy doubled down on Colbert.

ABC got it right perhaps with a suspension.

again. I am outraged and nothing from Biden.
You get nothing from Biden on THIS because Biden is a COWARD. What you get from Biden are outrageous comments about Kyle Rittenhouse or border patrol on horseback whipping migrants that was a lie. And now they won't release the report because they know they'll be embarrassed since the charges were false. I cannot wait for the repubs to take back the House because you'll see lots of stuff now being hidden brought to life.

Good grief. We have literally lost all sense of reality.
We have sub categorized everyone to the extent to where we can't keep them straight. An in an attempt to create an ultra inclusive society we are destroying each other when someone 'mis-identifies' someone or some group.
Are the Jewish people a race or an ethnicity? In the context of the holocaust who cares. 6 million people died in one of, if not the worst atrocities of all time. A group of people were singled out for destruction.
Now we have people exploiting this to further their narrative. One of those hens chimed in that is was because of white supremacy.

Right...she can continue to be the town crier of fools.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Tough one. I hate cancel culture as much as the next person, but what she said was complete BS and this is someone who spends every show and makes millions annually delving into identity politics and calling every one who disagrees with her a white suprematist. This was not some idle mistake.

and for Jewish Americans, in whole or in part, stand up and condemn this.

this means you Bernie, Schumer, and plenty of others in the D party.

Firing her because she's out of her head makes sense. Grounding her because her antisemitism slipped out makes less sense.

In the context of the holocaust who cares. 6 million people died in one of, if not the worst atrocities of all time. A group of people were singled out for destruction.
Now we have people exploiting this to further their narrative. One of those hens chimed in that is was because of white supremacy.

Only 'one of,' as there is one that's 10 X's bigger, still in action, and growing every day....

A new fact sheet that tallies the number of babies killed in abortions since 1973 presents heartbreaking news for pro-life Americans. The new figures from the National Right to Life Committee show that almost 63.5 million babies (with the majority being poor & minorities) have been killed in abortion since the Supreme Court legalized abortion in roe v. Wade in 1973.

So if 6 Million murdered is a holocaust, what do you call 63.5 Million murdered???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT