ADVERTISEMENT

Who will the Noles blame for this pathetic showing?

Disagree. I can respect talent and they have a ton of it, but they're not a cohesive team. That secondary is atrocious even though it features good individual talents and their oline rivals ours for incompetence, you can't be a 'good' team with a line that bad. They also have very small receivers who can't separate and no depth at linebacker. They should still win 9-10 games though.

10 wins isn't a "GOOD" team...really?

10 wins isn't a "GOOD" team...really?

No. We won 10 games last year, were we good?

As they add more games now, at a minimum you're playing 13 if you make a bowl game. You could lose 3 games and still win 10. And it also depends on schedule.

Disagree. I can respect talent and they have a ton of it, but they're not a cohesive team. That secondary is atrocious even though it features good individual talents and their oline rivals ours for incompetence, you can't be a 'good' team with a line that bad. They also have very small receivers who can't separate and no depth at linebacker. They should still win 9-10 games though.

I agree, I think their defense is a little soft, too (they missed Derwin James), which is not typical of an FSU defense. As I've said numerous times, Kelly is not a good DC. Has Cook checked out? he hasn't looked so good yet this year.

No. We won 10 games last year, were we good?

As they add more games now, at a minimum you're playing 13 if you make a bowl game. You could lose 3 games and still win 10. And it also depends on schedule.

I'm not going to argue this, but by your logic, most teams in football are not "good".

Kentucky is not good. Florida State is good.

Oozie doesn't drink nor understands the concept behind it.

He overthinks everything.

Btw...I am one elbow leaned on my counter forcing myself to roll my eyes.

Terrified to find out of I have enough mustard for corn dogs or if I have to break out the BBQ sauce.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT