ADVERTISEMENT

Who watched Biden's sbitshow tonight?

Ok I’ll play Nav since your thought process is primarily one sided to Trump, tell me this? I see post after post of Bidens flaws, mishaps, and age etc. which are concerning very concerning, see how truth works? Now you tell me what’s your thoughts on the New Epstein Files of Trump Raping a 13 year old girl? What’s your thoughts on project 25? Let me guess? It’s not true and it never happened, and Trump has nothing to do with P25 albeit 140 of his former employees are tied to that 900 page document! See how this all works Nav
You think it’s a coincidence this debunked Epstein / trump stuff is coming up after all this time. This is a desperate flail by people who can see that they are about to be run out on a rail by the American people. If there was something there on this, they would have played this game years ago.
Nav I did, yea there was some slips, but I’d love to see Trump answer those same questions the media was asking Biden on foreign policy, but no need to reply because you’ll post some rebuttal of an immature meme or a goofball response, but we both know the truth, Trump has no clue about foreign policy, nor will he ever
No new wars on trumps watch. No North Korean rockets fired on trumps watch. No Russian invasions on trumps watch. Broke ISIS back on trumps watch. What the hell are you talking about.

You think it’s a coincidence this debunked Epstein / trump stuff is coming up after all this time. This is a desperate flail by people who can see that they are about to be run out on a rail by the American people. If there was something there on this, they would have played this game years ago.

No new wars on trumps watch. No North Korean rockets fired on trumps watch. No Russian invasions on trumps watch. Broke ISIS back on trumps watch. What the hell are you talking about.
Best economic numbers (until COVID) EVER, no inflation, strong military, Veterans choice(FJB reversed this) low gas prices, energy independence. I can go on. But ORANGE MAN BAD!! LOLOL. Sounds to me ORANGE MAN GREAT!!!!

leftwing rag Washington Post already shit on your hopes and dreams debunking your claim. This is just too much fun. 😂

Poor Speedy

eddie-guerrero-wwe.gif

Nav I did, yea there was some slips, but I’d love to see Trump answer those same questions the media was asking Biden on foreign policy, but no need to reply because you’ll post some rebuttal of an immature meme or a goofball response, but we both know the truth, Trump has no clue about foreign policy, nor will he ever

You're already looked down on as a dumbass if you work the The Groper Joe administration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT